Minseok (iii)

Labyrinth of Deceit

"Minseokkie," a soft voice whispers in his ear. "Minseokkie…"

"Lulu…" He says softly, even in his sleep-muddled state of mind, he recognises the voice immediately. "Lulu… are you really here?"

"Open your eyes, Minseokkie," Lu Han's voice is saying. "Look at me."

Minseok groans in protest because it feels like his eyelids are glued shut. He turns his head in the direction that Lu Han's voice is coming from, and he fights against the sleep that is trying to pull him under again.

"Lulu…" He says again, finally able to crack his eyes open ever so slightly, and the sight of his beautiful Lu Han is enough to make them open the rest of the way. "You're actually here…"

He doesn't even hesitate before trying to wrap his arms around the other, but is shocked to see them go right through the other.

"Lulu…?" Minseok whispers, turning around to look at the other, only he can't, Lu Han’s gone.

He heaves a heavy sigh and runs a hand down his face; looks like he is hallucinating now.

"Minseokkie!" A cheerful voice exclaims, and then Lu Han is bounding over to him, looking like an excited deer. "You're awake!"

"Lu… lu?" Minseok frowns slightly before shaking his head, thinking that he's still hallucinating. "You're not real…"

"Aren't I?" And then he's leaning forward, closer and closer until their lips are touching. The feeling is electric; a spark that sends shivers down his spine. He kisses back as he caresses Lu Han's cheek, almost sighing at the feeling of the soft, pale skin underneath his fingertips.

"You're real…" Minseok mutters, their lips now barely touching. "You're actually here…"

"I am," Lu Han says in between giggles. "I found you somehow, and let's keep it that way."

"Do you know how we can get out of here?" Minseok asks, placing his forehead against Lu Han's, enjoying the warmth of having another person close by. "And do you know how we got in here in the first place?"

"…I just remember waking up with a headache, and this odd feeling in the back of my neck," Lu Han explains, his face scrunches up, like he's thinking really hard. "And… now it hurts to use my powers… Also, I've had no success in trying to find a way out, haven't even found anything that vaguely resembles such a thing…"

"Same…" Minseok sighs, wrapping his arms around Lu Han. "I just… don't understand any of this."

"I think I might," Lu Han says, his chin propped up upon Minseok's shoulder. "I'm almost certain that every single one of us is inside this maze… I just can't figure out why… the only thing that makes sense is that this is some sort of test."

Minseok is silent for a long while, but just as he is about to speak again, Lu Han lets out a pained noise and shifts himself away from him, a hand on his forehead, like he is in a lot of pain. Lu Han is on his feet now, almost five steps away from Minseok.

"Stay back!" Lu Han yells, his entire body shaking. "I… I have no idea what's going on…"

"Lulu…" Minseok takes a step forward regardless, and Lu Han has his hands raised now, like he's going to use his powers. "Lulu, are you okay?"

And then he's being sent back, crashing into the nearest wall behind them. He groans, collapsing to the ground in pain. The ground next to his hands is slowly freezing, ice spreading from underneath his fingers, moving slowly towards Lu Han. Suddenly, he's lifted off the ground and flying backwards again, crashing into the same wall, but this time he stays there, his ice now spreading across the wall.

"I'm sorry, Minseokkie," Lu Han's voice cracks as he says this, and his body is shaking, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm afraid I'm going to… have to kill you…"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last part for this week ^_^ I hope the updates were good =3 

Thank you to everyone for your support this past week, it means a lot ^_^ 

From now on, I'll post every three to four days, for the next part will be posted on Wednesday ^_^ so until then.