Minseok (vi)

Labyrinth of Deceit

When Minseok wakes up, he remembers that he was shocked until he passed out, and the first thought that goes through his head is that he doesn't want to think about the state of his hair. Instinctively, he raises a hand to run it through his hair, only to find that he can't, that there are heavy chains around his wrists, and something covering his hands, most likely to prevent him from freezing everything. He’s also vaguely aware of something covering his eyes. A heavy sigh passes through his lips as he pulls, frustrated, on the chains. He groans loudly and tries to lean back, but instead of a wall, he falls on to the floor with a resounding noise that echoes off the walls.

"Is someone else there?"

Minseok almost jumps at the voice, but he's too tired to move anymore. And then he recognises the voice.

"Yixing?" Minseok asks hesitantly. "Is that you?"

"Minseok hyung?" Yixing sounds relieved, yet worried. "What are you doing here?"

"…Jongdae." Minseok replies softly, still not quite believing it himself.

"…Oh."

A tense silence falls between them, and Minseok is certain that Yixing isn't happy about the situation either. Minseok feels empty, numb, his mind refusing to further process the situation at hand. At some point, his surroundings just disappear, and he's almost sure the entire thing is a bad dream. When he opens his eyes, Lu Han is standing before him, as beautiful as always. Minseok reaches out for him, but his arms go right through, just like before. Lu Han's warm chocolate eyes become almost black, and Minseok gasps, trying to back away, but he can't, Lu Han is holding him firmly in place.

"You can't escape, my Minseokkie," Lu Han's voice sounds hollow, literally bouncing off the walls. "You love me, right? So, why would you want to leave me?"

"Lulu… please…"

"What?" Lu Han demands, his voice rising, and his face twisting to the point that it's almost unrecognisable. "Please what? Let you go? I don't think so."

His hold tightens and Minseok gasps, feeling the air literally being squeezed from his lungs.

"No… Lu… Lu…"

"Minseok hyung!" Minseok's eyes snap open at Yixing’s voice calling his name, he’s not even sure when he had closed them; it makes no difference though, he still can't see. "Are you okay? You were gasping and crying out…"

"I… am fine," his voice is shaky as he says this, deciding that reality is better than his dreams for once. "Just… a bad dream."

"Oh, okay…" And then there's silence again, before the sound of a door swinging open.

"Okay, let's go."

Minseok winces at Jongdae's voice, having almost forgotten about the other's betrayal.

"Where are we going?" He asks quietly, trying to keep his voice from shaking. "Why?"

"Shut up," Minseok still can't see, but he cries out when he feels a foot in his gut. "You don't get to ask me questions."

Still gasping for breath, Minseok doesn't say anything. He breathes a sigh of relief when one of his wrists is freed, and slowly pushes himself into a sitting position.  His freed hand wraps around an ankle, Jongdae's he hopes, and he tries to freeze him, only to feel nothing happen, except for a growing pain in his chest.

"Ha, nice try, Minseok hyung," there's a kick to his arm, and Minseok immediately lets go. "You're weak, you can't hurt me."

His other wrist is freed, and the blindfold ripped off his face. Jongdae grabs his wrist and pulls him to his feet roughly, and over to Yixing, who is still chained. Yixing wraps a hand around Minseok's hand as Jongdae leads them out of whatever they were in, and through the maze. And then Yixing is pulling him away, and they're running, running, still running until they end up at a dead end. They turn around immediately, trying to find a different way, but are horrified to find Jongdae standing before them, a disappointed frown on his face, while shaking his head from side to side.

"I can't believe you actually tried to run," Jongdae gives them that look that says that he's not impressed by their actions. "I expected more of you two."

Minseok chews his lip nervously, seeing absolutely no way out of this. He casts a look at Yixing to his right, but Yixing looks like he's out of ideas as well.

"Don't even think about it," Jongdae's eyes narrow, as he crosses his arms. "Goodnight."

Before Minseok can even ask what he means by that, Jongdae is raising a hand, and Minseok finds himself being shocked to the point of unconsciousness again. And the last thought that passes through his head is that his hair must look terrible. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is horribly late, and I am so so sorry OTL I will update tomorrow as well, just to sort of make up for this...

Thank you so much to everyone for all the support, I sincerely appreciate it! ^_^

So until tomorrow =3