Minseok (ii)

Labyrinth of Deceit

"Minseok hyung…" Minseok winces in his sleep, unconsciously raising a hand to wave whoever it is away. "Wake up, Minseok hyung!"

"What, who?" Minseok's eyes snap open, frowning as he concentrates on the person in front of him. Before he even physically recognises who it is, his spiritual sense tells him that it is Junmyeon. "Junmyeon-ah?"

"Thank goodness you're okay," Junmyeon sighs, relief flooding his voice. "I was walking by and I saw you there, and for a split second I was worried you were… but you're alright, and that's what matters."

"Junmyeon-ah," Minseok says, finally getting to his feet and looking at the other carefully. "Come closer."

"I can't…" Junmyeon replies with a shake of his head. He places a hand in front of him, and Minseok can see something ripple, and it dawns on him that there's a force field in between them.

"…This just keeps getting worse," Minseok mutters, frustrated, as he also touches the barrier. "I wonder if I can break it…"

Laying his palms flat against the force field, he tries to freeze it, but after awhile, it's obvious that’s not going to work, and he's left with a very obnoxious pain in both of his arms. And raising both of his fists, he pounds his fists into it, causing more ripples, but nothing.

"Nothing works, hyung," Junmyeon tells him in a defeated voice, his hands now curled into fists. "I've been trying to break through for a while…"

Minseok doesn't listen though, he just slams his bare fists into the force field again and again and again, ignoring the flaring pain, until suddenly, darkness covers his vision.

"Wha-!"

It's engulfing him completely, swallowing him up. Minseok tries to yell for help, but it's much too late. Next thing he knows, he's being lifted off the ground and taken away. He can hear Junmyeon yelling his name, but this darkness is unrelenting, and it's obvious that its objective is to keep them apart. Minseok is all too aware of what's happening, but he no longer has any control over his body. A strangled, desperate sound comes out of his throat, and he finally surrenders to the darkness, his body becomes completely still, and awareness ceases to exist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you're wondering why this fic is written from Baekhyun, Sehun, Yixing, and Minseok's point of views, it's because they're the only four in the MV wearing white.

Thank you so much to everyone that's subscribed to, commented on, and taken the time to read this fic, I really appreciate it ^_^ I'm sorry that it's not that good so far. 

So until the next part which will be... Saturday ^_^