Yixing (i)

Labyrinth of Deceit

"Baekhyun-ah!" Yixing shouts, pounding his fists against the force field. "Baekhyun-ah, wake up!"

Yixing takes a deep breath and a step back, his hands red. He's been at this for a while, he'd watched as Baekhyun had fallen asleep in front of him. He can see that his partner is bleeding, and this worries him; there are stains on his previously pristine white suit. Yixing wants to help him, heal him, and protect him. He closes his eyes and he concentrates, trying to figure out a way to either break the barrier or to somehow go through it. Yixing is barely able to come up with any sort of idea when a black blur appears and disappears so quickly that he's not even sure it really happened, but then he realises that it had, because Baekhyun is gone too. The healer groans in frustration as he bangs his fists against the force field again, except this time, his fists go right through, and then he's on the ground, the barrier now nowhere to be seen.

"," Yixing mutters under his breath, getting to his feet and dusting his pants off. "Why is this happening?"

He walks over to the spot Baekhyun had occupied until mere moments ago, and just stares at the few drops of blood that had landed on the ground.

"Please be okay, Baekhyun-ah…" Yixing whispers. "Please…"

And then he gets up and walks in a new direction, following the invisible thread that connects him and his partner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So um, I hope you guys are actually liking this... Um, any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. <3

Thank you so much to everyone that's taken the time to read and comment so far, it means a lot!

So until the next one, which will be... Tuesday. =3