Yixing (v)

Labyrinth of Deceit

Cold, that's the first thing Yixing feels when he wakes up. Cold and damp. He shivers as he shifts into a sitting position, trying to make sense of his surroundings. This place doesn't feel like the maze, yet at the same time it gives off the same kind of feeling, that dark and unsettling kind of feeling. Yixing wants to run a hand through his hair, only to find that he can't, he can barely move his hands. A shift of his wrists tells him that they're bound, chained most likely, with no way of knowing just where and what it's chained to since it's so dark. The chains clang loudly as he tries to shift into a more comfortable position, and Yixing wonders how he hadn't noticed it before.

"Ugh…" He groans, hanging his head. "This …"

How did he get here, though? He wonders, his eyes trying to adjust to the darkness, but it's no use, he can barely see five centimetres in front of his face. His wrists are burning from the constant pressure, and he just wants to make it stop. Suddenly, light floods the small space, and even though it's dim, Yixing feels like he's being blinded.

"You're finally awake," a voice says, nonchalant. "Here, have some water."

Yixing barely has a chance to react before something shaped like a water bottle is stuffed into his mouth. The water floods his mouth, and Yixing almost chokes, but manages to swallow most of it, but quite a bit spills from his lips. The bottle is finally pulled away, and Yixing coughs, trying to calm himself down.

"You're so weak," the voice is saying now, spitting on his face. "Why are you such a problem?"

"J-Jongdae?" Yixing stutters, his brain finally putting a name to the voice. "Is that… is that you?"

"Ha, took you long enough," Jongdae sneers, kneeling so that Yixing can see his face. "I would have thought that you would have figured it out the first time. Looks like I overestimated you."

"Are you… behind all this?" Yixing whispers, his mind reeling. "Is everyone suffering because of you?"

"Hmm," Jongdae pauses dramatically, thoughtfully. "I guess you could say that."

"Why?!" Yixing yells, attempting to lash out at him, only to be held back by the chains. "Why would you do all this? I thought we were friends!"

"Friends, ha!" Jongdae laughs humorlessly. "The only thing I am interested in is power. And you guys, all of you are just holding me back."

"You… disgust me…" Yixing spits, trying desperately to fight against the chains. "So all this, this was just for power?"

"I see no reason to answer that," Jongdae shrugs, standing up. "Goodbye Zhang Yixing, I hope I never see you again."

Yixing opens his mouth to protest, but then the door is slamming shut and he's in complete darkness again.

I was right, Baekhyun-ah, Yixing thinks, never having been so upset about being right. He really is one of us…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for all the support! I'm so glad you're enjoying this fic ^_^

So until Tuesday ^_^