Minseok (iv)

Labyrinth of Deceit

"Lulu!" Minseok shouts, struggling desperately against Lu Han's hold on him. "You don't want to do this!"

"I don't!" Lu Han yells back, his hands and voice are shaking. "I have no control, though, Minseokkie… I can't control myself right now."

Minseok frowns deeply, deciding to concentrate on his powers instead. His ice is steadily moving towards Lu Han, but he doesn't want to hurt him, he only wants to save himself, and then, hopefully, it'll just all work out. A thin layer of frost covers one of Lu Han's feet, before steadily crawling higher.

"St-stop…" Lu Han whimpers as the ice crawls above his knee. "I… I'm trying to stop…"

Minseok can only gasp as the hold on him tightens, pushing him further into the wall. The power lessens slightly when Lu Han moves one hand towards Minseok's neck, and starts to squeeze. Lu Han is bawling now, making it obvious just how uncomfortable he is with doing this.

"Make it stop!" Lu Han screams, and suddenly Minseok is on the ground again, and Lu Han is panting. "I… I don't want to hurt you… Minseokkie…"

Minseok rushes forward and pulls Lu Han into an embrace, allowing the other to cry into his shoulder.

"Shh, Lulu," Minseok whispers. "It's okay now…"

"What if I lose control again?" Lu Han snaps, weakly trying to push Minseok away. "What if I actually kill you next time?"

"We'll get through this together," Minseok replies, kissing away Lu Han's tears. "Please stop crying, Lulu, I won't let anything happen to you."

Lu Han nods, taking a slight step away from Minseok.

"I… I think the source is here…" Lu Han says, indicating to the back of his neck. "And I… I can't get it out."

Minseok walks behind Lu Han, and places a hand upon the place that the other had pointed out to him, causing Lu Han to shiver. Ice spreads from his fingertips to the inside of Lu Han's neck, and when Lu Han starts screaming, Minseok is more than certain that he's found the right thing. A gentle kiss is placed over the spot, hoping to calm his panicking lover, before pulling at it, trying to extract whatever it is that's causing Lu Han so much pain. With a loud pop, it takes on a temporary physical form, a seed-like shape, which then dissipates almost immediately. Lu Han falls to his knees, his body shaking.

"Lulu," Minseok says softly, kneeling down and pulling the other into his arms. "Are you okay?"

"That… was so cold!" Lu Han suddenly exclaims, a hand rubbing furiously at the back of his neck. "Why couldn't your power be fire, or warm, like Baekhyun's light… or… just why ice?"

Minseok can only offer him a shrug before laughing; it's not like he chose his powers. Lu Han remains serious for all of a second more before laughing with him.

"I feel so much better…" Lu Han sounds genuinely happy, and Minseok can only think about how glad he is for that. "Thank you, Minseokkie."

They settle into a comfortable silence after that before Minseok decides to ask an uncomfortable question.

"…So what do you think that thing was?"

"…I don't know," Lu Han mutters truthfully, his head buried in the crook of Minseok's neck. "But I think that everyone's in danger…"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for al the support. I know I sound like a broken record for constantly saying this, but it really means a lot. <3

So until Monday ^_^