awkward for all

Married To A Brat

Eunhyuk didn’t know why he felt so annoyed with his fiancé.

Was it because the elder had come home so carelessly late even after their moment earlier in the afternoon? Or was it because Donghae had chosen to walk all the way home instead of phoning him.

Whatever it was, it made the teenager seethe.

So when Donghae was sitting on his desk, in merely tight sweatpants that highlighted his and black spectacles that made Eunhyuk want to him against a school desk, the teenager chose to express his annoyance in a more creative way.

“Donghae get up.”

Hae frowned, eyebrows bushing together. Glancing up from his history papers, he looked towards Eunhyuk.

“What?”

“I said, get up.”

Hae scowled at the demanding voice, begrudgingly standing up. “What do you want n –“

Before the college student could finish his sentence, Eunhyuk had him pinned against the baby blue wall, his hands caging Hae inside.

“Eunhyuk what’re you doing?” Hae’s voice came out shaky and out-of-breath because of the shock, nostalgia coming strong to him.

Eunhyuk smirked. “What do you think I’m doing?”

Hae’s hands began to push the younger away on instinct. Too bad for him, the teen was taller and stronger than him.

“Lee Eunhyuk, I’m not playing games right now. Let me go.”

Eunhyuk shook his head, a mocking pout grazing his plump lips. Hae gulped when they came too close to his face.

“How could you think I’d ever play games with you?” Eunhyuk asked before his smirk returned. “Unless you’re talking about games in the bedroom.”

Hae’s cheeks heated up instantly, his mouth falling open in embarrassment. Eunhyuk grinned, Donghae was quite adorable.

“You know, you’re kind of cute – like a girl.”

It had come out without the younger meaning to and the elder expecting it.

Eunhyuk panicked when Donghae didn’t reply, his own ears becoming pink. He didn’t know what to do. As Donghae’s mouth opened, about to spout something that would probably further embarrass the teen, Eunhyuk did the first thing that came to his mind. Something that he’d actually been desiring to do for a while.

He slammed his lips on the elder’s. Hae froze as he felt hot plump lips moving on his own. Eunhyuk’s eyes had fluttered shut as he used all the lip techniques he’d learned throughout the years. Donghae fought hard to keep his eyes from fluttering shut as well. His fists became tangled in the teen’s collar shirt. No one could really tell if he was trying to push the younger away or actually pulling him closer.

The kiss lasted a good fifty seconds before Hae finally managed to gather the strength – both physical and mental – to push the younger off of him and his lips. When he did, harsh breaths were leaving his mouth and he was sure his own lips were red and swollen.

Eunhyuk smirked as if he’d won the million dollar lottery, his lips for an obnoxious extra measure.

“Nice strawberry chapstick babe.”

Hae’s were big with shock and indignance. Bringing a finger up to his lips, he heaved large breaths.

“My f-f-first kiss.” He mumbled, looking dazed and ready to pass out.

Eunhyuk stomach dropped a floor as the elder’s words sunk in. He swallowed hard.

“You can’t possibly be saying that –“

Hae didn’t let him finish because a second later he’d thrown himself at the younger, pinning him down on the floor. A moment later, his fist collided with Eunhyuk’s face.

“THAT WAS MY ING FIRST KISS YOU INCONSIDERATE BASTARD OF A DEMON! I’M GOING TO ING KILL YOU!!!”

 

The next morning was awkward for everyone.

It was awkward for Kangin, who had been the one to pull the half-possessed-half-lunatic Donghae from the night before.

It was awkward for Grandfather who’d heard that his grandson had stolen his future grandson-in-law’s first kiss without his consent.

Obviously it was awkward for Eunhyuk, who had not only a bandage on the edge of his mouth and a black eye, but also the title of “first-kiss-robber” hanging over his head.

And most of all, it was awkward for Donghae, the one responsible for said cut and black eye and also the one who had been stolen of his first kiss.

The next morning was simply awkward for all. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a short one :)