confessions of a brave teenager

Married To A Brat

Choi Minho woke up in a cheap motel room laying next to a man. Hence, it was no wonder that Choi Minho awoke screaming, resulting in the son of Choi Oil Mills to tumble off the bed shamefully. 

"Who the are you?" 

The pale man beside Choi Minho slowly stirred, awakened by the rude tantrum. His dark eyes opened, before rolling in the most disrespectful way - according to Choi Minho at least. 

"I'm the bartender you slammed against a wall because you're a ing drunk. Then you ripped all my clothes off and ed me into the same wall. Does that refresh your memory?" 

Now, the words of the man didn't surprise Choi Minho. It wasn't the first time he'd slept with someone without remembering and definately not the first time he'd out after over-drinking. No. It was the fact that the man had said it so nonchalently, so lazily, that irritated him. Other times, he'd woken up to crying and hurt high-school teenagers that'd lost their ities to him. 

"Don't tell me I took your ity." Lee Taemin then proceeded to say, scrunching his perfectly waxed eyebrows together. "The first day on the job and I manage to sleep with a millionaire's high-school son," Taemin mumbled more to himself than Minho. That didn't stop the high-schooler from hearing it though. 

Minho tsked. "? Me? Did I make you feel like I was a ing last night?" 

Adding more horror, Taemin simply shrugged. Minho, the man who'd been nicknamed a god, wasn't used to people just shrugging at his skills. 

"You were good, I guess. For a high-schooler." Taemin simply said, pushing the covers off himself. When he bent down to look for his clothes, Minho felt his breath sticking in his throat. 

"Good goly." He mumbled, taking in the finest he'd ever seen. On man or woman. 

Taemin threw him a face. "I thought you were only a drunk ert. Guess not." Lastly pulling on his shoes, Taemin waved. "Well, nice meeting, er sleeping with you, kid. Let's not meet again, or mention this. Thank you for your time." 

Minho was left dumbfounded as the motel door closed shut. "He didn't even throw his name at me so I could look for him. What kind of a er is he?" 

 

Donghae wasn't expecting to wake up in an empty room. Nor was he expecting to come downstairs to an entirely empty house. In his bitter mood, he missed the cute note stuck to the fridge. 

Gone out to pick up some bread and muffins. I'll try and be back before you're up! 

- Your y Husband, Eun  Hyukjae

"The idiot confesses to me right after we have hate and expects me to take him seriously? Hell, he's a seventeen year old. What does a seventeen year old know about love?" Hae mumbled, stirring his black bitter coffee to match his current mood. 

"Eighteen." A stern voice corrected from behind. 

Hae jumped seven feet in his skin. Turning around with a pale face, he came face to face with his husband dressed in joggers and sneakers. The younger looked cute and relaxed, clothing - wise. His face was a different thing altogether. 

"I thought you were out." 

Hyuk held up his bag of groceries. "Well I'm back." 

Hae gulped as Hyuk approached him like a tiger approaches prey. The bread and muffins were tossed onto the extravagent dining table. With every forward step that Hyuk took, Hae took one back. That is, until his back hit the wall. Hyuk's hands slammed onto the wall beside Hae's head, encaging him in. 

"Hyukj -" 

"Listen up Lee." Hyuk cut off. "Just because you can't handle your own feelings and come to agreement with them, doesn't mean you can label mine. I love you and I know what I mean. You don't get to tell me what goes on in my head or the meaning behind my own words. Is that clear?" 

Donghae's stomach once again lit up like a Christmas tree. The fluttering only got worse when Hyuk leaned in to whisper his words. 

"But I won't give up either, Hae. I'm Lee Hyukjae. I get what I want and what I want is you." 

As the younger suddenly removed his hands and went back to his bread and muffins in the kitchen, Hae felt himself sliding down to the floor. He clutched his chest, feeling his heart going insane. 

 

Hyukjae was pulling on his Nike windbreaker when Hae came downstairs with wet hair and a mere bathrobe to cover his , obviously having finished showering. 

"Going out again?" Hae asked, frowning. 

Hyuk's eyes traced Hae's wet body like a lion scans his prey. He hummed a reply. 

Hae gulped, pulling the robe closer to himself. "Where?" 

Hyuk finally looked up at Hae's face, expression blank. "Minho and I are going to go shoot some hoops." 

"Oh I see." Hae replied, unconciously bringing his left back and tapping the floor. 

Hyuk smirked. With his hair swept behind his hairs and dressed in the silky pink robe, Lee Donghae looked prettier than most girls in his school. 

"What?" 

"Nothing." Hyuk just said, zipping up the windbreaker. "I'll be back in time for dinner. Do you want to go out?" 

Hae's dim eyes lit up, if only for a moment. As if to cover up his excitement, he shrugged. "Well, I'll have to see if I'm free." 

Hyuk rolled his eyes, biting his grin back. "Alright. Goodbye, Donghae." 

As the front door closed, Hae let himself smile. If only momentarily. Then he once again pulled on his face and stomped upstairs, mumbling something about how stupidly good his husband looked in sports-wear. 

 

The ball danced around the hoop for a moment, creating anticipation. Then, with a gush of wind, it swooped in. Hyukjae grinned, Minho cussed. 

"10-9. I win." Hyuk bragged, taking a long sip from his water bottle. He'd shrugged off his windbreaker despite the chilly December air and sat in only a long-sleeve shirt and basketball shorts. 

Minho downed some water before breaking into a chuckle. "Why don't you try out for the team, Hyuk? Coach Jang's been asking me to convince you for ages." 

Hyuk's smile faded, replaced by bitterness. "Minho you know I can't. Not when she's standing on the same court as me, cheering with that same voice of hers. I can't handle that." 

Minho patted his friend. "But you have Donghae now. He makes you happy, I can see it in your eyes." 

Hyuk's ears painted red. "Y-Yah. Stop being sappy." 

Minho chuckled, jerking him the basketball. "Round two?" 

Hyuk blushed a deeper shade, earning a raised brow from his best friend. 

"What, you got plans?" 

"Dinner with the Donghae, actually." Hyuk said, scratching his neck. 

Minho laughed out loud. "Can I just say, I told you so." 

"Shut your trap." 

 

Donghae rushed downstairs when the doorbell rang. When he finally reached the door, he halted, straightening himself up. Finally, purposely looking nonchalent, he opened the door. His nonchalent expression turned surprised quick when he was greeted with a peck on the lips. 

"Did you miss me?" 

Donghae scowled, rubbing his lips furiously. "Stop that." 

Hyuk chuckled, ruffling the elder's hair and stepping inside. Hae growled, pushing his bare hands off. He frowned even more when he saw that his husband was clothed in summer wear in this cold weather. 

"Do you have a death wish?" Hae snarled, flicking the baggy shirt Hyuk had on. 

Hyuk raised a brow. "What -" 

"It's ing freezing outsider, the least you could've done is keep your jacket on. Don't even get me started on those shorts -" 

Hae stopped deadway when Hyuk once again pecked him, this time on his cheek. An arm s around his waist and he looked up to see Hyukjae smiling, looking into his eyes like he was the most beautiful thing in the world. 

"You're cute when you're acting like a wife, Hae." 

Donghae blushed. He pushed the younger off, biting his lip. "I-I'm not acting like a wife! I'm acting like your senior, stupid high-schooler." He stomped back to their shared room, mumbling cusses. 

Hyuk grinned, shouting, "Go get dressed! I've booked a candle-light dinner for two in an hour!" 

 

"This is your idea of a candle-light dinner?" Hae hissed, running a hand through his gelled hair. 

Hyuk laughed. He'd planned to take Donghae to Idylle his favorite french restaurant but looking at the way his husband always claimed he was only in it for the money, he wanted to try something less ... elegant. 

So he brought him to a burger shack, where the only source of light they provided was a Yankee candle. 

"Well it is dinner with a candle, isn't it?" Hyuk deadpanned. 

Hae scowled. "You know, marrying rich and all, I really didn't expect to eat chicken and burgers with my husband all the time." 

"But you don't mind." Hyuk said rather than asked. "I can see it in your eyes. You don't mind it, and rather, you're relieved." 

Hae's eyes widened, only slightly. But Hyuk caught it. Then the elder scoffed. "Whatever, let's just order." 

Hyuk smiled, calling over a waiter.

"What would you like to order, sir?" The waiter asked, aiming the question directly towards the younger of the two. Hyuk just smiled awkwardly, motioning for Hae to order. 

In that moment, Donghae realized that though the younger found it amusing to bring him to a crappy place, he was still the rich kid he knew. The rich kid who had no clue how to order at a burger shack. 

"I'll have a pork-kimchi mix burger with a coke." Hae smiled. Then he looked over at his husband with a mischevious glint in his eyes. "What will you have, Hyukkie?" 

Hyuk glared and turned to the waiter. "I-I'll um, take your special suggestion." 

The waiter stared blankly at the rich teen. "Alright sir I'll bring you a chicken sandwich with our garlic sauce special then. Anything to drink?" 

"I'll take some scotch." Hyuk answered nonchalently. 

The waiter raised a brow, turning to Hae for help. Donghae rolled his eyes. 

"What he means is a coke. Just two cokes." 

As the waiter walked away sighing, Hae chuckled. "Rich boy can drive to a burger joint but can't order at one, huh?" 

"Shut up, Lee or I'll you into the bed again." Hyuk snapped. 

Hae grinned. "This time, would you like to tie my hands?" 

Hyuk coughed, fighting the warm feeling in his cheeks as the elder walked off to the rest room with a satisfied laugh. Hyuk took a napkin and tried fanning himself, trying hard not to let his mind picture a Donghae bound to their bed, begging for Hyukjae to take him hard and fast.  

"ing tease." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Murry Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, whatever you celebrate! Happy Holidays <3