confrontations

Married To A Brat

Eunhyuk woke up grumbling. Like any other morning, he cussed a few times, slipped into slippers, pulled on a robe and trudged downstairs with his signature seven-o-clock scowl. 

"Good morning prince!" Leeteuk's voice mocked from the bottom of the stairs, a bright grin on his face. Eunhyuk would've scowled some more and grumbled a ' you' but he couldn't bring himself to. In all honesty, he'd missed his hyung. 

"Mornin" he said instead, nodding. The teen dragged his feet to the dining area where an extravagent - more than usual, at least - breakfast had been prepared for him. Kangin stood beside the table, smirking as if he knew just how amazing his dishes were. Which, they probably were. 

"Sit, sit! I've made enough to fill in for the three days that you probably ordered chicken and beer," Kangin chirped. 

Eunhyuk's low mood went even lower, turning sour when he heard this. The ing chicken and beer. That's what caused this sudden turmoil in my already ty life. 

When the boy didn't plunge into the sweet-smelling food, Kangin frowned. "Eunhyuk?" 

Snapping out of self-loathing and regretful thoughts, Hyuk looked up. "Huh?" 

"Eat. Aren't you hungry?" 

Eunhyuk didn't have the heart to push away the food in front of him, not with the way Kangin's expecting eyes were staring at him. So he just nodded, taking some pancakes and bacon onto his plate. 

"Donghae Sir's gone off to extra help in school." Ryeowook's annoying voice quipped from the kitchen. "In case you were wondering."

The spoon in Hyuk's hand dropped down with a clink, his scowl intensifying. So now he's avoiding me.  Stuffing the foods on his plate into his mouth and swallowing his orange-pomegranate mix, he sprung up from his chair. Not saying another word, the teenager trudged back to his room, giving death glares to any staff who tried to converse with him. 

Kangin gave Ryeowook a look. The young assitant butler threw his hands up in confusion. 

"What! I was just saying!" 

 

Donghae sighed. "I'm going to have a hole in my forehead if you continue staring." 

"You'd still be the most beautiful thing in the world to me." 

Hae could've puked if not for the fear of ruining his expensive college textbooks in front of him. He'd come in for extra help, only to find that his professor had bailed last minute. Now he sat in the lunch cafe, sipping ginger tea and reading through his textbooks, an uninvited guest sitting in front of him. 

"Why are you even here this early?" The younger hissed. 

Yunho grinned. "I could ask you the same question, couldn't I?" Before Hae could growl, he continued. "Unlike you though, I'm here for work purposes. I've offered students extra help this morning." 

Hae scoffed. "No one's even gonna show up," he mumbled. 

"What was that?" Yunho asked, having caught Hae's mumbling. The younger looked away in guilt, burrying himself once again in his books. Moments later, dark footsteps could be heard coming into the cafetaria. Yunho looked towards the door in surprise, a smirk playing on his lips. 

"Welcome, Student Kim Jaejoong." 

Hae in a breath, eyes widening. Behind him, a familar voice sighed. 

"I need to clear some up with you, Mr. Jung." 

 

Eunhyuk was dressed in his uniform shirt and slacks, branded shoes on his feet. He'd styled his hair up, the red strands pulled up by gel. Glancing one last time at the flawless reflection in the mirror, he sprayed on some expensive cologne and walked downstairs. 

Usually, Leeteuk would stand with his backpack and car key in hand, sometimes a lunch box too. Today, not even Leeteuk was standing there, the backpack car keys and lunchbox forgotten. Eunhyuk frowned. 

"You're not going to school today, Hyukjae." A low voice said behind him. Hyuk turned to see his Grandfather, standing a few steps above him on the stairs. 

"What do you mean, Grandpa?" 

The elderly man smiled softly. "I've got someone who's itching to meet you. School can wait." 

 

"Donghae ssi, I'll catch you later." Yunho said, patting Hae's hand before getting up. Jaejoong stopped walking closer when he heard a familiar name. His fist clenched. 

Donghae didn't respond. He was afraid Jaejoong would see him, humiliate him. So he just sat there, stone still, waiting for the two to leave the room. When he finally heard leaving footsteps, his body relaxed a little. He reached up to find beads of sweat speckled on his forehead, his hands slightly quivering. 

"I'm such a ing pathetic loser, " he sighed, forcing his hand to stop shaking. 

 

"What's your relationship to Lee Donghae?" 

Yunho didn't even bat a lash. "Open up your textbooks. I'll start going over yesterday's lesson." 

"Answer my question. I'm not here for extra help." Jaejoong said, voice impatient and annoyed. 

Yunho picked up an expo marker, writing distinct vocab words that would come in handy when making blue prints. The marker squeaked as he wrote them on the board. 

Jaejoong let out an irritated groan. "Can you ing answer my question before I lose my temper?" 

Yunho put away the marker with a sharp click. He turned around, face solemn, almost annoyed. 

"I'm only a nice guy until I'm not-so-nice anymore, Kim Jaejoong." He spoke, voice deeper than before. "Stop ing cursing in my class before I kick you out entirely. I'm not here sixty minutes early to chat with you about my personal life so take out your godamn books and start taking notes." 

Jaejoong felt his stomach turn at the look in his teacher's eyes. Taking in a shaky breath and forcing away the heat that rose to his cheeks, he sat down. 

"Whatever," he mumbled, finally opening up his textbook. 

 

Eunhyuk raised a brow when he saw a man, around his Grandfather's age, with white hair and light brown eyes. They were big and expressive and, familiar. Though his skin had worn out, turned tough with age, Eunhyuk could see how the man would've been handsome in his day. He bowed politely, predicting it to be one of his Grandfather's friends. 

"Hello, my boy." The man said, grinning from ear to ear. That smile, Eunhyuk thought. It reminded him of someone. "I'm Lee Byeong Chul." 

Hyuk didn't know what to do. "Um, Lee Hyukjae sir." He bowed again awkwardly. The boy's grandfather rolled his eyes, mumbling to his best friend. In response, the other man smiled wider, taking Hyuk's hands in his own. 

"I must properly introduce myself! My fault, my boy." He exclaimed. "I'm Lee Byeong Chul, your soon-to-be Grandfather-in-law." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Junior released a new MV today! It's called "This Is Love"! Go check it out if you haven't already! Let's get 1 Million by tomorrow, ah! <3