grooms at last

Married To A Brat

“There’s no way in hell I’m putting that on.”

Heechul smiled a Cheshire smile, waving the black lacy cloth on his finger. “Then consider this heaven and go get dressed.”

Donghae’s beet red blush deepened as he reluctantly took the ty thong into his hand.

“This won’t be necessary, Chul. It’s not like we’re, you know, doing anything tonight.”

Heechul just laughed. “You may be old and your drive unoiled, but knowing your teenage fiancé – husband in a few hours – you’re going to be ed tonight. Hard.”

Donghae made a sound akin to a dolphin, ripping the thong out of his best friend – and maid of honor – ‘s hand and rushing off into his dressing room to get ready.

 

 

Hyukjae didn’t know why his palms were shaking so much.

“Are you okay, man? You look kind of pale – I mean, paler than usual.” Minho chuckled, shaking a seat next to his “maked-up” best friend.

Hyukjae’s usual platinum blonde hair had been dyed to a deep brown color, making him look older and mature. His almond eyes had been perfectly lined with coal, making the deep brown in his eyes stand out and match with the color of his new hair. To top it all off, he’d been given a plum suit, to contrast Donghae’s pure white one in a beautiful manner.

He looked magnificent.

“I-I’m fine. I don’t know why, but there’s this really weird feeling in my stomach. Like something’s ing fluttering.” As soon as he’d said it, a guilty look came over his eyes and he looked up at Minho. “Don’t tell Grandpa I cussed on the day of my wedding, he’s going to kill me.”

Minho smiled, looking on lovingly at Hyuk. “You’re still such a kid and look at you, you’re getting married in ten minutes.”

Hyuk gulped, nodding distantly. “Yeah.”

“You okay, Hyuk? Why do I feel like this isn’t what you want?”

Hyukjae’s eyes once again went out of focus. “It’s not.”

Minho wasn’t the only one whose smile faded. Unbeknownst to the two best friends, Donghae stood quietly outside the teen’s dressing room. He’d come to give the younger his corsage, and to say a few words of encouragement before the wedding. Now, all he could do was hang his head low and walk back to his own dressing room.

Inside his head, Hyukjae finished what he was too afraid to say out loud, “ I want to wed a willing Lee Donghae, one who loves me and not one who’s bound by contract papers and the need for money. So no, this isn’t what I want. But I am grateful that I can marry someone like Hae, no matter the purpose. “

“Let’s go, shall we?” Minho said, a sad look in his eyes.

Hyuk smiled, nodding. When they reached outside, Hyuk saw a white corsage lying on the doormat.

 

 

Hyukjae felt overwhelmed as he was greeted with loving family and friends all seated in the church seats. He felt so many feelings at once. The look of utter happiness in his grandfather’s eyes, the look of pride in Grandpa Lee’s. He missed his mom and dad all of a sudden.

Lost in his thoughts, Donghae didn’t notice the maid – more like man - of honor come out, along with his best man Minho. Only when they announced arrival of the second groom did he snap out of his thoughts.

Donghae’s entrance was shy and endearing. His cheeks were painted pink, his ears an even darker shade. A soft smile caressed his beautiful face. His deep eyes were crinkled, showcasing winged eyeliner to enhance them. All in all, with his fringe covering his eyebrows, and his white suit beautifully complimenting his pale complexion, Hae looked like an angel.

And it took Hyukjae’s breath away.

“I do.” He said, without even noticing when the words had left his mouth.

The music almost stopped, the violinists shocked. The quiet murmur halted. Even Donghae stopped in his tracks.

And Hyukjae, idiotic Hyukjae, he just grinned.

“You look beautiful.” He simply said, to a man that was halfway across the church.

Then there was laughter, the crowd chuckling at the couple’s romantics. The violins continued, as did Donghae’s stride. One moment he was climbing the steps, finally standing atop the alter. The next, he was reading his vows from a cheap flashcard he’d bought the other night.

“Hyukjae, from this day on, we’re husband and, er, husband - ”

There were chuckles from the crowd.

“ – Also from this day, we’ll share the journey of life together. I know, we met barely two months ago. You don’t know much about me yet, as I with you. But here’s what you should know. Whenever you need to cry, you can lean on my shoulder. Just, um, no snot –“

This time, Hyuk smiled. Hae felt his stomach flop and he immediately avoided eye contact.

“ – You can count on me to be there for every bad day you want to rant about, for every accomplishment you want to boast about. At your senior graduation, I’ll be sitting up first row. As for your college entrance exams, I’ll stay up all night with you, refilling your coffee and helping you with the things you don’t understand. Just, “ Hae sighed, folding away the flashcard and shoving it into his pocket. “What I’m saying is, I’ll be there when you need me Lee Hyukjae. Because I’m your husband now and I, I don’t hate you.”

Hyukjae let out a chuckle, wiping away a stray tear that had escaped Hae’s eyes. As the elder embarrassedly wiped off his cheeks, the priest continued.

“Do you, Lee Hyukjae take this weeping man as your lovely wedded husband?”

Hyukjae grinned. “I’d be a fool to say no.”

Before the priest could even continue, Hyukjae pulled Hae into his arms and crashed their lips together.

The crowd grew silent as a rock, watching as Donghae’s still, shocked lips became alive and responsive in milliseconds. A whistle rang out, obviously from one of Hyukjae’s friends. Then there were claps and cheers, a cry of decency from Grandpa Lee.

But Hyukjae and Donghae didn’t hear them. They were too busy communicating their unspoken words via their lips.

“Y-You didn’t have to do that,” Hae panted, remembering the younger’s previous statement in the dressing room.

Hyuk grinned from ear to ear, pecking Hae’s neck. “I badly wanted to, actually.”  

____________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hehe. long time no speak guys. <3 i missed updating. 

anyways, tell me if you guys want wedding night or nope!