what happens when you deflower a flower

Married To A Brat

Hyuk’s eyes fluttered open, a yawn leaving his mouth. He glanced to his right, a small smile playing on his lips. The smile vanished when he saw the bed empty, a pillow in his embrace.

The teenager sat up, frowning. The clock read 9:05. Debating on whether Hae had actually left for work, Eunhyuk stumbled out of bed. Before leaving his bedroom, he pulled on a velvet robe to hide his .

 

The fresh smell of orange juice and pancakes greeted Eunhyuk as he came down. The teenager’s lips immediately shot upwards as he shuffled into the kitchen with a lovesick grin.

“Gooood morning,” he bellowed, coming up behind the elder to pull him in a hug.

Hae rolled his eyes, pushing Eunhyuk away with an elbow. He’d cleaned up and showered as he stood in jeans and a sweater.

Eunhyuk pouted with the lack of affection, settling on the counter top. Hae continued to ignore him, as he poured batter onto the pan.

The younger came close to nibble on Hae’s ear, sending the batter pouring all over the stove. Hae shoved him away, scowling.

“You’re ruining your own breakfast.” Hae snapped.

Eunhyuk grinned. “Finally got you to acknowledge me, though.”

The elder’s lips twitched but Eunhyuk missed it as he was too busy the batter off his fingers.

“Why are you such a child, remind me?” Hae asked, sarcasm dripping from each word.

Eunhyuk smirked, leaning in to whisper, “If I’m a child, are you a e?”

Face sour, Hae once again shoved him, mumbling a “ you.”

“Already did.” Hyuk quipped, resulting in Hae chucking a spatula at him.

 

“I’m leaving for work.” Hae said, bringing the empty plates to the sink. “Wash the dishes, will you?”

Eunhyuk’s face drooped. He had wanted to spend the whole day in with his fiancé. Not that he liked him all of a sudden, of course. But because, he was lonely.

“Can’t you miss work for a day?”

Hae scoffed, grabbing his wallet and uniform. “And why would I do that?”

Eunhyuk couldn’t answer without sounding like a needy housewife. Hae took his silence as defeat and sat down to put on his shoes.

“Wait let me go get dressed.” The teen said, running up the stairs.

Hae frowned. “Why would you need to get dressed?”

“So I can drop you off! What kind of a man would I be if I let you walk a mile and a half after getting ed all night?” Hyuk called.

Donghae could only blush.

 

“You don’t have to be all gentlemanly to me just because we ed.”

Hyuk’s heart clenched a little. He didn’t know why. “I’m just being considerate of your . You’re probably sore, being a and all.”

“If you mean a no more, then yes.” Hae mumbled, playing with his fingers.

The teen smiled a little. “You know Hae, for a first-timer you weren’t bad at all. I liked it especially when you –“

Hae smacked the younger’s thigh, demanding that he shut up this instant. Eunhyuk caught the crimson on his cheeks and shy smile and grinned.

His heart couldn’t really deny it any longer. He liked Hae. A little bit.

 

“When are you coming home?”

Hae tilted his head, thinking. “My shift ends around 4:30. So I’ll be home around 5:00.”

Eunhyuk clicked his tongue. “Text me ten minutes before your shift ends. I’ll come pick you up.”

Before Hae could argue, Hyuk pulled him down for a kiss. It was gentle and soft, innocent almost.

“That’s my fare as a driver.” Eunhyuk whispered, pecking Hae’s lips one last time. “See you in a few hours.”

As the younger drove away, Hae couldn’t fight the smile running across his lips. He felt giddy and embarrassed and loved.

He felt happy.

 

 

Eunhyuk rolled over on his back, flipping to yet another channel in the last two minutes. His foot wouldn’t stop shaking. It had been barely thirty minutes since he’d reached back home. He’d showered and put on clean clothes, even shaved. Now he was just laying in front of his four foot television, waiting until Donghae texted him.

“I need to get a life,” Eunhyuk mumbled, flipping the channel.

 

Hae grinned when he saw his manager slash best friend strut in. The latter was dressed in a hello kitty shirt and flamboyantly tight pants on this fine day.

“Can you be gayer?”

Heechul smirked. “With the grin you’re giving me, you look like the happier one today.”

Hae panicked, avoiding eye contact almost too soon. “W-Whatever.”

Heechul caught his arm before the younger could get away. The elder’s eyes were so devious that Hae felt himself cowering.

“You ed him didn’t you!” Heechul exclaimed, getting a few stinky eyes from the customers.

Hae blushed to the bone. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You ed your fiancé! There’s nothing to be ashamed of, my deflowered baby.” Heechul cackled.

Hae pulled him into the ice room out of embarrassment. “Can you keep your voice down,” he hissed.

Heechul couldn’t stop laughing. “I can’t believe you slept with a high school student.”

Donghae felt his eartips on fire. He clamped a hand over Heechul’s mouth, in fear that anyone outside would hear.

“Shut up! He’s eighteen okay.”

Heechul pushed Hae’s hands away, eyes watery with tears. Suddenly his eyes turned serious, he leaned closer to Hae.

“Who topped?”

Hae’s eyes widened. He didn’t know whether to tell the truth or lie. He opened his mouth, but Heechul beat him to it.

“I can’t believe I even asked. Of course you didn’t.” Heechul laughed some more. And some more. Then he left the ice room, patting Hae’s back. Just when Hae thought the horror was over, he heard Heechul telling an ajumma about how his friend had finally lost his ity. Hae facepalmed. 

" my life." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think I should quit writing romance and take up crack!writing sometimes xD