sleepy actions

Married To A Brat

Double Update! Read previous chappie first and comment! :D 

 

Donghae's eyes narrowed in confusion. "A contract?" 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes as if Donghae was the least intelligent person on the planet. Walking closer and seating beside Hae on the bed - causing the college student to tense up - he continued. "A contract, like an agreement?" 

"I know what a contract is Lee Eunhyuk." 

Eunhyuk smirked. "Then I'm sure you're getting the grasp of where I'm going as well?" 

"No, not really." 

Heaving in irritation, Eunhyuk just kept talking. "I'm saying that we should just come to an agreement and do this marriage. That way we can just divorce later once we've both gotten our fair share of the wealth." 

Donghae was quiet for the next moments. Eunhyuk frowned in confusion and annoyance - he thought the elder would be escatic about his genius breakthrough. 

The elder on the other hand couldn't imagine doing that to kind elderly Mr. Lee who had taken him in on the whim of a promise from his daughter-in-law. He wasn't that bad of a person, mind Lee Eunhyuk. 

"Think about it Donghae. It's not like you have to change your last name or have my children. No one's even asking you to sleep in the same room as me. It'll be a platonic, professional marriage and it'll shut my Grandpa up too. Then I'll get my inheiritance and you can demand a fair sum of money for yourself. And then we go our seperate ways, a great deal richer than before." 

There was no denying that Donghae needed the money. The student was honest enough to also not deny that he wanted the money. The only thing stopping him was the utter look of happiness on Grandfather Lee's face. He sighed. 

"I don't know, Lee Eunhyuk." 

Eunhyuk threw his hands up. "Then what do you want to do? Don't tell me you actually want me to fall in love with you and marry you for real?" 

Hae didn't answer because the words the younger was spouting was too ridiculous for him. Love? How can a kid like him even know the freaking definition of love? 

Eunhyuk took the elder's silence as a confirmation to his doubts. "I should've known! Why else would you just agree to marry me? I knew it wasn't all because of money! Tell me honestly Donghae, you've fallen for me haven't you?" 

Donghae bursted into laughter, holding his stomach, tears threatening to leave his eyes. As he laughed like a lunatic, Eunhyuk's expression turned sour. 

"Whatever," he said, getting up to leave. "Think this over. You've got until tomorrow night y'a hear me?" 

Donghae couldn't even get out a response; he was too hysterical. 

"ing weirdo." Eunhyuk mumbled before slamming the door shut. 

 

Donghae lay in bed, eyes wide open. He couldn't stop thinking about this mess he'd gotten himself into. First the marriage and now this contract, not to mention's Lee Eunhyuk's mere presence - it was enough to make him restless. 

Should I go along with Lee Eunhyuk's plan? I don't want to hurt Grandfather Lee but I've no choice but to just accept any money that comes to me. I've got no family, no money and no well-paying job. I'd be an idiot not to grab every oppurtunity I can get. 

Sighing in exasperation, Donghae moved to his side. A few minutes passed and Donghae moved to his stomach. Still, sleep wouldn't come. Some more time passed and Hae settled for his back. Again, he felt wide awake. Groaning in irritation he flung out of bed and slipped into his slippers. 

Maybe some nice food would help him sleep. 

 

Eunhyuk kept thinking about how he was probably the most unlucky guy on Earth. He could've been betrothed to any beautiful girl in the world and yet, his fate linked him to sassy jerk of a guy who was the opposite of the kind of wife he envisioned. Everything about Donghae irked him. 

Sure, the guy was ing gorgeous, with his jet black hair highlighted in blue and those big eyes that were so expressive and ing big that it made Eunhyuk feel funny. And sure he had the of a stripper - Eunhyuk had noticed, for he noticed every worth noticing, mind you. 

But the guy was a loon.

in displeasure and lack of fatigue, Eunhyuk sprung up, heading downstairs. 

Maybe a short drive would ease his mind. 

 

Donghae was slobbering a bowl of curry and rice when he heard loud footsteps echoing down the stairs. As the owner of the footsteps came into view, Eunhyuk's eyes bore into Hae's. 

Hae swallowed the large chunk of food he'd shoved into his mouth and nodded towards the younger. Twirling his car key on his finger, Eunhyuk curtly returned the bow. 

"Couldn't sleep?" Hae asked, wiping his messy mouth. 

Eunhyuk grimaced at the mess Hae had made. He'd always been a neatfreak. Without a second rational thought, his finger came out to wipe away the access curry from Hae's cheek, startling them both. 

Coughing awkwardly, Eunhyuk quickly pulled away his hand, wiping it on his jeans. "Y-You missed a spot." 

Donghae just nodded, all the more awkwardly. 

"Um, well," Eunhyuk rubbed his nape. "I'm going to go for a drive. See you in the morning - oh and be sure the clean everything up." 

"You're going for a drive? This late?" Donghae almost looked dissaproving. 

"Uh, yeah." 

Donghae felt the urge to say 'uh no, it's too late' or at least 'don't go too far' but he knew it was out of line. And honestly, why should he even care?

Instead, he settled on, "Drive safely. Good night." 

Eunhyuk waved before slamming the door shut. Donghae sighed and pushed away his rice bowl when he heard the loud engines on Eunhyuk's car roar and drive away. 

He didn't feel hungry any more. Sleep was probably coming. 

 

Eunhyuk returned from his short drive at 3 a.m. Dragging his finally sleepy self into the home, he was ready to just jump onto his bed. Instead, his eyes caught sight of Donghae, still seating - or actually, sleeping - in the dining room. He frowned. 

"Why's the loon sleeping here?" He mumbled to himself, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Glancing at the unwashed dishes and dirty mouth of the elder, Eunhyuk groaned. Before he could stop himself he'd washed the bowl and even taken a wet cloth to wipe away the curry from Hae's face. 

"Fricking bastard better repay for this," was the last thing Eunhyuk mumbled as he hauled the elder yet smaller guy into his arms, carrying him up the stairs and into his bedroom. Exhaustion came too quick and Eunhyuk found himself unknowingly dozing off as well, in the same bed. 

Go figure. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update bc of SJ's comeback! I'm in love with all their songs. This one's definetely a hit or a miss kind of album. You'll love it or hate it. Lucky for me, I'm fricking in love! 

Also, the EunHae moments in the Mvs and performances have me going crazy. If you haven't seen the performance for 'Shirt' go check it out! It's the most adorable and fun song since 'No Other'. And that's saying a lot! 

SJ, saranghaee! The Kings are finally back :D