of hurt prides and ramen noodles

Married To A Brat

Hae awoke with a major headache and a funny feeling in his stomach. When his eyes flickered to the clock, the feeling in his stomach multiplied with utter panic, mixing with a hint of feeling all around lost. He flung up, cursing under his breath when his head pounded harder. 

", it's past noon." Hae mumbled, wincing at the horrid taste in his mouth. With wobbly legs and a hand clutched at his stomach, Hae walked towards the bathroom slowly. Every step caused a pain within him. Every step closer to the bathroom and the nausea tripled. Just when Hae had almost reached the bathroom from his bed, the door to the bedroom flung open, startling him. 

"You're finally awake, huh." Eunhyuk mocked, trotting over to the elder. The highschooler obviously was too dense to notice the pale face of agony and the funny hand at his fiance's stomach. Instead he saw the fiance who had challenged him to a drinking contest and woken up to be the wasted one. 

Eunhyuk would've laughed at the jump in Hae's shoulders when he patted his back - if not for the current circumstances. Instead Eunhyuk found himself inwardly gagging as Donghae unloaded his inner juices and chemicals on Hyuk's bare foot and pajama pants. Hae retched and retched some more, gagging noises, smell of vomit and sensation of puke on Eunhyuk's leg included. 

When Hae had finished throwing up his insides, he wiped his mouth and looked up in daze at his fiance. He frowned. 

Eunhyuk was the one who looked pale now. 

 

"Hello class and welcome to Course A1 of Engineering. My name is Jung Yunho. You will call me Professor Jung and only Professor Jung, is that clear?" 

As the class agreed in unision, Jaejoong's wide eyes caught with the very familiar man standing in the front of the lecture hall's. He paled. 

"This will be an interesting class for us all." The professor continued, never breaking the eye contact. His lips grazed into a smirk. 

 

Eunhyuk had been showering and scrubbing his lower body for the past two hours but the smell of vomit wouldn't leave his nose. His entire body was red from the amount of scrubbing the foolish high schooler had done. Eunhyuk turned off the shower head when he heard bangs on the bathroom door. 

"Hyukjae come out now. I'm really sorry for puking on you but you can't hide in the shower forever. I won't puke on you again, Hyukkie. I promise." 

It was obvious that the elder had been mocking him. Eunhyuk knew that. But he couldn't resist the smile that spread across his face at the mention of a new nickname. Hyukkie. He liked the sound of that. 

 

"I won the challenge." Hyuk announced, taking a spot next to his fiance on the lavish couch. Hae scoffed, flipping the channel to Korea's Top Chef. The finalists were going to be announced today. 

"You're such a baby." 

Eunhyuk puffed his cheeks in indignance. "Am not." 

Hae didn't even bother looking away from his t.v. show. "Are too." 

"Am not." Hyuk said again, snatching the remote and turning off the television. Hae's furious eyes finally looked towards the younger. 

"Lee Hyukjae!" 

A small grin appeared on Hyuk's face. It was better now that Hae's attention was on him again. "You owe me something. I won the challenge," he repeated smugly. 

Hae's face turned sour. "This is what I mean. Why are you such a child?" 

Eunhyuk felt a prick in his chest. He was hearing that a lot nowadays. Child. He inwardly scoffed in indignance; he was no child. 

"You better stop saying that." 

Hae snorted venomously. "Or what? You're going to push me against a wall and do me again like the teenager you are? ! I can't believe I slept with a kid. I can't believe I let your delinquint get me drunk. I haven't lost control in in thirteen years and I'm not starting now because of some marriage shenanigan with an eighteen year old." 

When Hae finished, the prick in Eunhyuk's chest had turned to a painful hammering. The teenager pulled on his usual mask, the one he'd temporarily let down in front of his fiance. The one I never should've taken off, Eunhyuk thought. 

"Lee Donghae, I make people lose control. I'm Lee Eunhyuk. I'm kingka of high school, I'm every girl's wet dream. I'm a god and an elite. Don't think yourself too special. I have this effect on everyone.

Hae was left feeling like he'd been kicked in the gut when Hyuk got up, threw on a light jacket and walked out. He heard the engine to his Ferrari roaring and the next moment, Eunhyuk was gone. 

 

In all honesty, Donghae was getting worried. He'd made some ramen for lunch, watched the whole finale of Korea's Top Chef, started and finished a horror t.v. show, and finished studying for his quiz. Still, as the clock neared seven p.m., Eunhyuk hadn't come back home. It had been over eight hours since he'd stormed away in the middle of an argument. 

"in' teenager. Won't even let me finish my side of the conflict," Hae mumbled, swiping open his cell phone. Searching through his contacts, he looked for the contact name: " ." His fingers angrily typed... 

To:  

It's been freaking 8+ hours. Do you want to come home now, or what? 

Hae's tongue poked out as he finished re-reading his text. Just before hitting send, he let out a groan. "Too demanding," he mumbled, erasing the text. 

To:  

I broke your xbox... You should come home and take a look at it I think. There's flames so... 

The college student snickered. This was the perfect trap. Before rethinking this one, his fingers swiped the 'send' button. The cell phone made a ding, indicating sent. 

 

Eunhyuk was slurping kimchi ramen noodles in a small supermarket when his cell phone buzzed loudly. Avoiding the dirty glare from the lady at the cash register - he'd been sitting here for a good two and a half hours, okay - he glanced at his screen. 

Then, all of a sudden, he flung up. The lady by the counter stumbled back a little. Had her constant glares caused a violent uproar in the teen? She had four kids! 

Instead of jumping the grumpy lady of course, Hyuk ran out of the store, his ramen ignored. He jumped in his car, feeling like a homesick college girl. Except, he wasn't homesick or a girl. He just loved his xbox and his stupid fiance who was exposed to electrical fires quite a lot. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

runnin outta quirky title names