age is really, just a number. a deceiving number.

Married To A Brat

" you and goodbye." Hae seethed, changing from his uniform. 

Heechul snickered as his best friend pushed past him. "Lee Donghae you are one drama queen. See you next weekend." 

Hae flipped him the finger before slamming the door shut behind himself. Heechul continued to stare, even after Hae had disappeared. "That high-schooler better treat my flower right or I'll break his stem." With that, he began humming once again, smiling at customers. 

 

Although Donghae had completely forgotten to text Eunhyuk, the younger's car was present at the entrance upon Hae's exit anyways. Donghae smiled sheepishly and got in. 

"I knew you'd forget." Eunhyuk said, rolling his eyes, even before Hae could explain. 

The elder scratched his nape. "I-It was a busy day." 

"Two people in your yogurt shop is a busy day alright." Eunhyuk quipped, starting the car engine. Donghae fumbled his cell phone to fight off the embarassment. 

"Just ing get me home." 

"Yes sir." Once again, sarcasm dripped from Hyuk's words. 

Hae's eye twitched. "Thanks, peasant." 

 

Hae walked straight to the kitchen once the couple reached home. Er, couple as in two people of course. Platonic as can be. Given the fact that the "couple" had also ed. Er... 

"There's nothing in your fridge. Nothing at all but soda cans." 

Eunhyuk shrugged. "Kangin only makes and buys fresh produce. He goes every single day so it's no surprise." 

"Well I'm starving. What am I supposed to do?" 

Eunhyuk once again shrugged, throwing Hae his cell phone. Donghae yelped and caught it by reflex, panting at the thought of the expensive phone breaking. 

"Call the chicken place. Order two chickens and some beer." Eunhyuk commanded, taking his lazy to the lavish couch. 

"ing brat." 

 

"Thank you," Hae smiled, taking the contents. Eunhyuk pulled out his wallet, handing the delivery man a couple bills. When the man opted to returning the change, Eunhyuk shook his head nonchalently. 

"You can keep it." 

"B-But it's a large -" 

Eunhyuk shook his head. "It's fine. Thank you for your hard work." Before the man could reply, Eunhyuk closed the door. When the high-schooler was taking the chicken back to the dining area, he felt a sharp smack on his head. 

"What the ?" 

Hae grabbed the chicken and stomped to the dining room. "You think money grows on trees?" Eunhyuk opened his mouth but closed when Hae continued, "And don't ing give me that about money being paper and paper being made from trees or I'll whoop your ." 

 

The room had gone quiet as the two dug into their seasoned fried chicken. When Hae was chomping down his white meat, his eyes fell on Eunhyuk's hand moving towards the alchohol. He slapped it away. 

Eunhyuk looked up sharply. "You better ing stop hitting me Lee Donghae or I'll -" 

"I don't endorse underage drinking." 

Eunhyuk raised a brow, a small smirk playing his lips. The more he stayed around his fiance, the more interesting Lee Donghae got. "You don't what?" 

"You're not twenty-one yet," Hae replied. Under his breath, he added, "Clearly." 

The smirk wiped off faster than a bullet train. Eunhyuk's ego pricked inside his chest. "What's that supposed to mean?" 

Hae shrugged, grinning sarcastically. "You're not yet a full adult, Lee Hyukjae. Which is evident in the way you're so immature and how your ego is almost as inflated as your ." 

Eunhyuk blinked. "Didn't you just call my large?" 

Instantly, Hae's face turned pink. "N-NO, you er! I meant that teenagers are always and hence your pants are always forming a tent and your ego is almost as big as that tent and - ugh, ." 

Eunhyuk grinned, pinching Hae's cheek to calm him down. "Lee Donghae, how're you older than me?" 

Donghae shoved away his hands, opting to chugging down a bottle rather than face the current humilation. Eunhyuk raised a brow, bringing a bottle to his own lips. Hae, now tipsy, glared. 

"I challenge you. The first one drunk has to do something of the other's." Hae said, voice childish.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. "Whatever." 

 

Forty Minutes Later: 

Eunhyuk groaned as he lugged a grown man up the stairs in his arms. "Fricking - Lee Donghae how the are you older than me?!" 

Hae snuggled closer into the younger's chest, mumbling, "Hyukkie, don't make noise. I'm so close to finding nemo." 

Eunhyuk sighed, throwing the younger onto their bed. " my life."