you reap what you sow

Married To A Brat

“I wonder if they’re all thinking about us making the next heir to Lee Corp. tonight.” Hyuk whispered, snaking an arm around Hae’s waist as they entered the grand hall. Cameras flashed, applaud ringing as the MC announced that the couple of the night was to take their first dance.

Hae made a face, circling his arms around the boy’s neck. Just like they’d practiced.

“Keep your erse wondering to yourself, please.”

Hyukjae chuckled, unconsciously leaning in. “It was a mere thought, my princess. Don’t get your in a knot.”

Hae blushed. Hyukjae didn’t know it was because of the elder was regretting his interesting choice in underwear on the fine evening and wondered if it was because of the close proximity.

“Why can’t you look me in the eye, Hae?”

Hyuk’s voice was soft. Hae could hear his calm heartbeats as they danced gracefully across the dance floor covered in rose petals.

“Because you’re ugly.” He lied, his gulp giving him away.

Hyuk laughed, arms around Hae’s waist tightening. “You’re a bad liar.”

“Shut up.”

“Make me.”

Hae didn’t have a comeback for that. So, he simply leaned in and smacked his lips onto Hyuk’s unsuspecting ones.

The crowd, taking it as a closing to the dance, cheered and laughed. The Lee Grandpas chuckled, happily sipping their rice wine.

When Hae pulled away from the peck though, Hae’s eyes were aflame. When he tried to remove himself from Hyuk’s hold, the younger pulled him close once again.

“You’ll pay for that, Hae.” And with that, the younger released him and walked off to greet the guests.

Hae made a face and followed quickly, chuckling and bowing as the guests called him pretty and beautiful. Soon he had forgotten all about the warning. 

 

"Your husband's one y teenager." Heechul whistled, sipping his scotch. 

Hae rolled his eyes, contradicting his rosy cheeks. "I've seen better." 

A snort left the manager's mouth. "Hae, dear, if I haven't in my thirty years of manhunting, neither have you. Trust me." 

Carrying a large plate of food from the buffet came Heechul's longtime boyfriend Hankyung. He threw Hae a grin before taking a seat and scorching down his food. Heechul threw him a look. 

"Hannie, can't you at least wish Hae congratulations on his wedding?" 

The Chinese man shrugged and threw the groom a thumbs up before digging into his dumplings. Heechul sighed and mouthed an apology. Hae shook his head. 

"I'm going to get a drink." Hae chirped. "Anyone want anything?" 

Before his obnoxious boyfriend could make a sound, Heechul answered. "No, we're fine. But don't drink so much that you can't remember your wedding night , Hae dear!" 

With rosier cheeks than before, Hae made his way over to the bar. 

 

"C'mon Minho. You promised, no drinks." Hyuk scolded, taking the scotch out of his best friend's hand. The younger was already a bit tipsy. 

Minho giggled, pushing Hyuk slightly. "It was my first." 

"More like fifteenth." A foreign voice mumbled. 

Hyuk frowned and looked up to see a young bartender with jet black hair and pale skin. The boy immediately looked guilty when the two made eye contact. 

"S-Sorry, I was the one serving him so I know." The boy stammered, obviously intimidated by the other's intense stare. 

Hyuk just stared, a plan bubbling in mind. "Hey, um, Taeemin? Want to do me a favor?" 

The boy blinked. 

"Take care of my buddy for the rest of the evening, will ya?" Before Taemin answered, Hyuk threw him a thankful smile before beelining to the other bar across the room where the object of his curiosity was heading. 

Taemin puffed his cheeks, blowing his bangs out of his face. He glanced at the intimidating looking boy he'd been asked to keep an eye on and cowered. "Goddamnit." 

 

Hae was barely managing to balance the two wine glasses in his hand when a helpful hand came out to steady one. 

"Tha -" The words caught in the college student's mouth when he realized the owner of the helping hand. 

Hyuk threw him a grin, taking the drink out of his hand and sipping. "Go ahead, finish your thank you." 

"I hope that is your first and last drink tonight." Hae simply said, heading back to his table. 

Hyuk grabbed him by the waist. "And if it's not will you punish me?" 

Hae just stared into Hyukjae's eyes. 

"If I do, will you regret it?" 

Hyuk didn't even blink. "Never." 

"Do you, do you regret this marriage?" 

Hyuk chuckled. "Not yet." 

Hae scoffed, pushing him away. Annoyed, he excused himself from the hall to the restroom. Only when he stepped out of the grand hall, he was pulled into a surprise opening, his back hitting a cold wall. 

"Wha -" 

"It's me." 

Hae's breathing evened. "Lee Hyukjae!" 

"Lee Donghae," Hyuk paused, almost hyping himself. "Have with me." 

And that's when Hae's hand moved without command and slapped his husband square in the face on their wedding day. 

 

"Good night kiddos." The Grandfathers chuckled, throwing the two boys thumbs ups. The two were going away on a roadtrip for a couple of days, taking the staff with them. Even a ten year old could figure out the reason for their sudden decision to leave town, and the two newlyweds alone. 

Upon the sound of the front door closing and huge truck noisily driving away, Hyukjae scowled. He took out the ice pack hidden under the pillow and once again began applying it to his right cheek. 

Hae sat on the other side of the bed, reading glasses on as he reread Fifty Shades of Grey. 

"You're reading a book on yet when I asked you to sleep with me you hit me!" Hyuk hissed, shoulders deflated and brows scrunched. 

Donghae ignored him, simply pushing up his eyeglasses. 

"Lee Donghae, you're the biggest hyprocrite I know." The younger continued, throwing a fit. "You act like you hate me when in reality you don't. Not at all! You know what, the only reason I think you act so defensive is because you're catching feelings for me!" 

The sound of Donghae smacking his thick book shut echoed throughout the room. Even Hyuk jumped. Hae's eyes were ablaze. 

"I. Do not. Have. Feelings. For. You!" Hae hissed, emphasizing each and every word as he cornered Hyukjae to the edge of the bed. "And you know what, I'll prove it to you." 

With a light push, Hyuk found himself falling back onto the bed. Seconds later, Hae hovered over him, capturing his lips in a rough kiss. He whimpered when Hae cupped his cheek but didn't push him away and instead began to take charge of the kiss in moments. When Hyuk's hand found itself on Hae's , squeezing, Donghae pulled away. 

"You wanted me to punish you, Lee Hyukjae. I will." Hyuk frowned, opening his mouth but Hae cut him off. Taking the younger's hands, Hae pinned them to the sides of his head. "Your punishment - no touching." 

Hyukjae's stomach dropped. 

 

__________________________________________-

____________________________________________________-

_______________________________________________________________-

Hehe. One more chapter before you get your , ies. Also, is anyone else excited about Unhappy!Hanchul and the birth of 2min! ? I am! :D Read on.