more "coincidences" and a monkey

Married To A Brat

Donghae pulled his notebooks closer to his chest as the cold wind blew harder. The campus looked beautiful like this, he thought. Red and orange and yellow leaves scattering around, trees bare and vulnerable. He smiled a little. 

"Oh look it's the poor kid." A voice snickered behind him, stepping on the back of his shoe. 

Hae's smile faltered. He rolled his eyes. What was this - grade school? 

"C'mon don't be like that, Donghae. Or I might just call my dad and get you removed from this prestigious school. Scum like you don't belong here anyways." 

The younger had to bite his tongue, reminding himself to hold back. "Jaejoong please. I need to get to class." 

"Then go, who's stopping you?" Jaejoong asked venomously, putting pressure on the back of Hae's shoe. When Hae tried to walk, his foot - obviously - got caught, resulting in a harsh fall. 

Snickers could be heard from the students around as Hae's cheeks burned in humilation. Scurrying, he quickly tried to gather his fallen books. When he reached the last one, Jaejoong's foot came out to crush it underneath. 

"Let go." Hae said, eyes not looking up at the older boy. 

Jaejoong smirked. "You're such a coward that you can't even look me in the eyes and say that, huh? What a los -" 

The words got caught in the boy's throat when he felt someone pushing him aside. He stumbled back, seeing a tall figure come out and lend a hand to the fallen sophmore. 

Hae gaped. "You?" 

The tall man smiled, holding out his hand for the younger to take. "Hi again, Donghae ssi. I've missed your beautiful face." 

 

 

Eunhyuk was disappointed to come home to an empty house. On the fridge there was an expensive post-it letter. 

Grandfather Lee is out of town again, doing god knows what. 

Also, he's letting all of us go for a weekend trip! Which of course means, you and Donghae can spend three whole days in an empty home. Take the hint and please . 

The is fricking suffocating. 

Your cook, Kangin. (p.s. Don't tell Teuk I told you that you should Hae. He's got a stick up his like always about leaving you alone. Such a mom, ugh.) 

Well. Bye. 

The high schooler smirked as his disappointment changed to anticipation. An empty house for three days with Donghae didn't sound bad. Not bad at all. 

 

 

"Thank you." Hae mumbled as he took Yunho's hand and stood up. Jaejoong could only gawk as the tall man pushed Hae behind him and looked the bully in the eye. Jaejoong suddenly felt small. 

"I thought college students would be mature." Yunho said, voice smug. "I guess not." 

"Who the are you to say that to me?" Jaejoong growled, face turning red. 

Yunho smirked. "I'm a professor for engerineering actually." His eyes fell on Jaejoong's ID. "More specifically, your professor." 

The younger paled. If Hae wasn't so confused he would've laughed at the look on his face. 

The crowd imediately disappeared upon hearing that the tall man was a teacher. Yunho gave the bully a cocky smile before grabbing Hae's hand and leading him away, giving Jaejoong one last belittiling look. 

 

Hae softly pulled away his hand when the two arrived at the campus coffee shop. Taking a seat by the window, Hae mumbled a thank you to the tall man. 

"It's no problem. I didn't know college students could be so vicious and petty. The guy probably has some gigantic issues of his own." 

Hae nodded absentmidedly. "Were you telling the truth when you said you'd be teaching here? I thought you were an engineer?" 

Yunho grinned. "I got an offer to teach college students and take interns for my company. I wouldn't have done it to be quite honest. But then, by coincidence, I found out that you attend this college as well. So I took it." 

Hae was mortified. The elder had based a career decision on him? "Are you crazy, Yunho ssi?" Hae cried, not bothering to keep his voice down. 

The grin on Yunho's lips didn't fade. "Yes. Crazy in love." 

Hae refused to urge to take something and wack the elder in the head. Was this man really out of his mind? 

"I'm leaving. Thanks for helping me out but I think you should go see a doctor." Hae said, sighing in absolute exhaustion. 

Yunho didn't react. "I'll see you around, Donghae. I'll see you around, for sure." 

Hae just heard the door slam behind him. 

 

 

Eunhyuk glanced at the clock for the billionth time since he'd got home. He groaned in annoyance, flipping over to his stomach on the enourmous couch. 

"Where did that bastard die?" 

As soon as the words had left his mouth, the front door flung open. Hae dragged himself, and his half ton of books, in like a dead man. His face was sunken and tired. 

"Where is everyone?" Hae muttered. Eunhyuk realized that the elder was talking to himself and rolled his eyes. He fixed his position and got up. 

"Donghae -" 

"AHHHHHH!" Hae jumped, dropping all of his books and knocking over a vase that had unfortunately been beside him. His face had turned red in shock. 

Eunhyuk could only sigh as he viewed the sudden mess in front of Hae's feet. The elder was about to take a step forward but Eunhyuk stopped him. 

"Don't move, are you insane? You're gonna cut your feet." Eunhyuk scolded. "Stay right there, I'll be right back." 

As Hae stood frozen between broken glass, Eunhyuk had run off to pull on a pair of shoes. He ran back downstairs and walked over to his bare foot fiance 

"B-Be careful." Hae mumbled. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and stepped over the glass shards. When he reached Hae he didn't hesitate a second before scooping the smaller into his arms. 

"Yah!" Hae cried but he still encircled his arms around the taller's neck. 

"Be quiet and hold on." Eunhyuk's voice was low. Hae obeyed as he felt himself being carried from the doorway into the living room. 

"You can let me down now, Eunhyuk." Hae said, trying hard not to concentrate on the hands right underneath his bum or the smell of Eunhyuk's cologne in his nose. 

"I have other plans in mind." The younger simply said as he walked into a wall. Hae felt the hard wall hit his back and gasped. Eunhyuk took this chance to slam their lips together and slip in his tongue. Hae froze. Eunhyuk, having none of that, squeezed Hae's hard.

"Lee Donghae, there's no one here to save you. So either you can have fun with this or I can tie you to the bed with a ring on your , ing you senseless as you dry- over and over again." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

coming up next. You have been warned xD