after all, it's not the first time

Married To A Brat

Eunhyuk his lips, eyes casting down toward the towel that barely hid the elder’s modesty. Feeling the younger basically stripping him with his eyes, Hae’s right eye twitched in annoyance and indignance. And a little bit of embarrassment.

“L-Lee Eunhyuk, look at me when I’m talking to you.”

Eunhyuk stood up, tossing Hae’s cell phone aside. As he walked closer and closer to his fiancé, he mumbled, “Oh I’m looking at you alright, Donghae.”

Hae blushed beet red as the younger cornered him into the wall. It seemed that these past few days, the college student’s back made most contact with the walls of Lee Residence. It was quite laughable actually, if not for the wild animal in front of Hae’s nose.

“Has anyone ever told you that you have cute s, Donghae?” To prove his point, the younger grabbed a perk and squeezed, enjoying the squeak that left his fiancé’s mouth.

“E-Eunhyuk!”

The high school student chuckled, a hand circling the elder’s waist to support his now wobbly legs. “You like that, do you?”

Hae’s ears tinted red as he registered that the embarrassing sound had come from his own mouth. He looked away, trying to push Eunhyuk’s arms off of himself. The younger just held on tighter.

“You’ve got a pretty neck too.” Eunhyuk spoke, voice husky from lust. The next moment Hae felt a wet mouth on his neck, . Feeling his legs turn to jell-o, the elder of the two wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk’s neck. Just for balance, okay.

“Anngh, Eunhyuk. S-Stop.”

Eunhyuk did anything but stop as his fingers came up to fondle with Hae’s s some more. Determined on forming a hickey, a mark that proved that he owned the elder, Eunhyuk with all his might, biting gently and nipping. When he finally pulled away, a bright purple bruise decorated Hae’s lower neck.

Hyuk smirked in triumph. “Remember Hae, you’re mine.”

Donghae didn’t answer, or even really hear the younger speak. He was too far gone in lust, eyes hooded, and breaths harsh and erratic. So, when Eunhyuk tried to pull away, the elder would have none of that.

“You can’t just rouse a man up and then try to leave, Lee Eunhyuk. Plus it’s not like this’ll be the first time.” Hae said, slamming his lips onto the younger’s.

Tongues battled in the heat of the moment, saliva exchanging like free trade. Even as the two fell back onto the bed, no one made a move to break away from the kiss. Both men were too to notice who they were kissing, later consequences of this whole situation buried in the back of their minds.

“Sir Donghae, I’m here to –“ Kangin’s voice faded as he was greeted with a rather scandalous occurrence on Donghae’s bed.

Eunhyuk and Donghae sepearted from one another faster than lightening, the younger falling onto the floor, the elder covering his indecent appearance.

Now, Kangin was no idiot. As his eyes scanned from Eunhyuk’s tousled hair to Hae’s swollen and torn lips, he knew exactly what was up. Or rather, what was about to go down.

Coughing awkwardly, Kangin tried to once again close the bedroom door – as discreetly as possible. “Excuse me then. I think Leeteuk is calling me.”

Even as the chef showed himself out, leaving the couple once again to their privacy, Eunhyuk and Donghae could feel the heavy uncomfort in the room.

The younger was the first to get up from the floor, finding his t-shirt and dressing himself again.

Donghae was next to recover as he grabbed his own clothing and rushed towards the bathroom. Just before he could step in and chide himself for embarrassing behavior, Eunhyuk spoke.

“This time you can’t say I forced you, Lee Donghae. It was completely consensual, babe.”

Donghae just cussed.

 

 

Eunhyuk couldn’t get the image of Donghae, head thrown back in pleasure, eyes clenched shut, teeth biting those sinful lips, out of his mind. The moans, he could still hear them. The beautiful neck, he could still taste it.

No matter how many cold showers the poor high schooler took, he just couldn’t calm down. He vowed to one day walk in on Leeteuk and Kangin having , just because he was an immature brat.

 

 

Donghae was once again restless.

He couldn’t stop imagining Eunhyuk’s touch, the way his big hands felt on his waist and the way his lips could rock Hae’s world.

Just as Hae once again felt his twitching, a message pulled him out of his fantasies.

From: Unknown

To: Future Wife

Donghae, I’m hurt beyond words. But your profanity is quite the turn on. I suppose you’re a curser during , aren’t you?

Still waiting for you to ask how I got your number, Customer Yunho

Donghae frowned. Yunho? How’d he even get my number? And when did I curse at him?

Scrolling up, Hae’s mouth fell open as he saw the earlier sent message. He couldn’t have possibly in a billion years typed that to his customer. He’d never compliment Eunhyuk that much, that was for sure.

Hae’s eyes turned to slits as he realized the only suspect for this crime.

Lee Eunhyuk.

 

 

Eunhyuk was eating breakfast when he heard harsh footsteps coming downstairs. He frowned, wondering what could’ve pissed off his fiancé so early in the morning.

“Good morning to you too, grumpy.”

Donghae just glared, taking a piece of toast into his mouth.

Eunhyuk simply held up his hands when Kangin and Ryeowook’s piercing gazes locked with his eyes. Shrugging, he finished his eggroll and collected his backpack. As he turned to leave, Donghae stood up.

“Lee Eunhyuk, see me before you go to school.”

Raising a brow at the demand, Eunhyuk followed the younger out to the backyard, shrugging again while passing the two butlers.

“What’s up?”

Donghae just stared, as if staring into the younger’s soul, making him feel guilty.

Eunhyuk though, was one hard to crack. He just stared back, a little amused actually.

“Lee Eunhyuk, if you fess up, I’ll let you go easily.”

Eunhyuk scoffed. “I have nothing to confess.” Inwardly, Eunhyuk pale. Could the elder be talking about his ion session in the shower with indecent thoughts of him? How could he have found out!

“Did you or did you not text Yunho from my cell phone?” Hae blurted out, an angry pout on his lips.

Eunhyuk’s eyebrows raised before his eyes went ice cold. “And if I did?”

“Why the would you? It’s none of your bus –“

“Everything concerning you is my business, Lee Donghae. I’m your soon-to-be-husband. Remember that.”

Hae was left gawking as the younger said what he had to and walked off, leaving the elder alone in the garden.