brunette with a bleeding nose

Married To A Brat

“ you.”

Eunhyuk’s voice hollered from the third floor. Instead of panicking – they were way past that state – the maids and butlers lined up at the ground floor with the teenager’s breakfast, car keys and backpack calmly.

This happened every morning – Eunhyuk’s tantrum I mean. In fact, it happened not only in the morning but at least a couple times a day. It happened when Eunhyuk had to be woken up – as in, just now. It also happened if someone had accidentally mixed the color coordination in the teen’s closet while doing laundry. In short, Eunhyuk’s temper was so low that one wrong move and he’d have you hearing about it for days.

“Good morning, Sir Eunhyuk.” Leeteuk, Head Butler of Lee household spoke first as the other employees were still cowering.

“Good morning, my .” Eunhyuk grumbled and yanked his things out of the maids’ hands.

As he sped off, Leeteuk could only sigh.

“He forgot his own birthday.”

 

 

Seeing as there were basically no cars on the road, Eunhyuk sped freely to school. He enjoyed the wind in his hair, it calmed his ever-burning temper. Lost in the moment, Eunhyuk briefly closed his eyes… only to open them again when the car hit something. Hard.

“!” Eunhyuk stopped the car and jumped out to see a man crouching down, obviously hurt.

“Are you okay?” Eunhyuk cussed under his breath. What had he gotten himself into so early in the morning.

“Do I look okay to you?” The brunette man hissed.

“I’m so sorry, sir.” Eunhyuk crouched down beside the seemingly older male, trying to get a view of his injury. The man wouldn’t look at him though.

“Sir if you’d just show me where you’re hurt I can have my insurance company compensate you. Any amount you ask is fine with me just let me see your injury.”

Slowly the man turned his head. Hyuk in his breath, anticipating broken limbs or a torn up face.

All he saw was a bleeding nose.

“…”

The man kept a blank face and pointed towards Eunhyuk’s headlight. Following his gaze, Eunhyuk saw a busted bike and his own busted headlight.

“You didn’t hit me. You hit my beloved bike.” The man pouted a childish pout. “You see, I was fixing poor Cherin’s tire – oh Cherin’s my bike, you see – and suddenly your car came and hit the bike with full speed. And Cherin hit my nose, you s –“

“This is ing bull.” Eunhyuk hissed, getting up and dusting himself off. Taking out his wallet he threw a few hundreds at the brunette with a bleeding nose.

“Buy yourself a new bike and let’s not meet again.” As Hyuk once again drove off, the brunette on the floor scowled.

But still, he collected all the hundred dollar bills with a smirk.

“Rich s are still rich, Donghae.”

 

 

Screeches and confessions. Confetti and presents. Eunhyuk was welcomed to school none less similar to a king.

It was then that he realized that today was his birthday.

“Happy Birthday Eunhyuk Oppa!” “Oppa we love you!” “You’re so handsome, Oppa!” “Have my kids, Oppa!”

Eunhyuk forced a kind smile on his face to all the confessions, announcing a loud ‘thank you my beauties!’.

“It must’ve been a big surprise. Especially since you probably forgot your own birthday.” Seeing Eunhyuk’s guilty face, Minho, his best friend, roared in laughter.

“Whatever,” Eunhyuk elbowed him. “At least I’m legal now. Best start calling me hyung now, brat.

Minho sneered playfully. “I’ll call you hyung when you stop being the brat.”

 

 

“Welcome, welcome!”

Donghae found himself biting his lip as he walked into the lavish mansion. It was at least ten times the size of Donghae’s modest traditional home.

“Mr. Lee, I’m unsure of why I’m here –“

“Oh son, call me Grandfather! You’re soon to be my son-in-law of course!”

Donghae’s eyes widened. “E-Eh?” 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO! 100+ subs just for the foreward! :') You guys make me so happy! 

I hope the first chappie doesn't dissapoint. 

Enjoy my subbies and don't forget to comment. 

COMMENTS ARE LIKE S. THEY FEEL SOOOO GOOD.