I really missed you...

L. Jae

It’s been a couple months like this.

L. Joe being busy with the drama, Jae being busy with Muzik Scale. They didn’t even get time to speak to each other and they were so busy that they couldn’t text each other.

They really missed each other, but there was nothing they could do about it.

 

“Jae, you were dreaming about him again, weren’t you?” Sun said while the girls were in the car, on their way back from a Taejon fanmeeting.

“No, I wasn’t. I dreamt about home! And how much I miss California.”

Ae Cha crossed her arms. “Really? You know you said L. Joe’s name while you slept, right?”

Jae bit her lip. “Maybe it sounded like it. I could’ve said anything! I couldn’t have been speaking so clearly in my sleep that you understood.” Jae played on her phone.

“Unnie, you clearly said, ‘I miss you, oppa’ in your sleep.” Nini said while Sun and Ae Cha agreed.

“Okay, fine. Maybe I was dreaming about him! It’s just that I really miss him, you know? The last time we really spoke was that night when he was stuck at our dorm.” Jae sulked.

Ae Cha pouted. “Aw, Jae misses Byunghunnie~ I wish there was a way we could get you guys together. You guys are so cute together!”

“I know right? We should come up with a couple name for them!” Nini said with excitement.

“What’s been taking us so long? Okay so L. Joe and Jae…”

Ae Cha thought a lot. “ByungJae?”

Sun shook her head. “That sounds weird, unnie. JaeJoe?”

Nini got an idea. “L. Jae!” Jae blushed at Nini’s idea.

“Good job, maknae! You managed to make her blush~” Ae Cha said teasingly and Jae blushed more.

“That’s what we’ll call you guys from now on. L. Jae: the sweetest couple in Kpop!” Sun said.

“Stop it, unnie. We’re not even an official couple.” Jae said to attempt to stop blushing.

“Yet! Not official yet! You’ll get there eventually. I definitely ship L. Jae more than 2Jae.” Ae Cha laughed.

“I second that. I just can’t wait for the wedding.” Sun said.

“Really, guys?” Jae laughed as she looked out the window.

This wasn’t the first time they’ve had this conversation. They’ve been so busy that all they could do is fantasize about L. Joe and Jae finally being together. When they finally returned to the TOP Media building, the girls went straight for their practice room to practice for their comeback. The girls started to practice right away.

“I forgot my water bottle. I’m going to the water fountain.” Jae left for the water fountain.

She saw L. Joe there with Chunji but she wasn’t surprised.

“Byunghun, your girlfriend is coming. Stop drinking and move.” L. Joe hit Chunji and turned around to see Jae there. Chunji smiled.

“Hey, Jae.”

Jae smiled back. “Hello, Chanhee sunbae. Byunghun oppa.”

L. Joe paused. She still calls me oppa but we haven’t spoken in months. L. Joe started smiling like an idiot.

“You’re blushing.” Chunji whispered.

“Hi, Jae.” L. Joe finally managed to say.

The boys returned to their practice room.

“What the hell was that, Byunghun?”

L. Joe looked confused. “I said hi!”

Chunji looked at him and crossed his arms. “You guys need to go on another date. Why didn’t you ask her out?”

L. Joe’s face looked more confused. “I’m a little busy nowadays and so is she. We can’t go on a date if we have no time.” L. Joe was more afraid that she would reject him. It’s not that he thought she didn’t like him; it was because of Suzy and Hyun Jae and the sasaengs. He was worried about that as much as she probably was.

“Hyung, you really should ask her out. It’s been 2 months. We all know you miss her.” Changjo said, making L. Joe blush.

There was no point in denying it. L. Joe really missed Jae. Every day during filming he’d think of her, and it bothered him whenever Suzy called him “oppa”. Not seeing Jae tortured him. He didn’t know what he would do if he had to go another month without talking to her. Maybe the members were right; it was time for another date.

“Okay, you guys got me.” L. Joe ran a hand through his hair. “I’ll go ask her.”

“Another date?” Chunji got really excited as if he was going on a date with L. Joe instead of Jae.

“Byunghun, ignore the sasaengs or netizens. This is time for you guys to enjoy each other.” C.A.P said.

“I’ll go ask her now.” L. Joe nervously went to go to Muzik Scale’s practice room. He walked in as the girls were working on their new choreography. He silently watched and admired Jae as she danced.

When the girls were done and saw who came, all eyes were on Jae. Sun, Nini, and Ae Cha all left the room to leave the two alone. Déjà vu.

“It’s been too long, Jae.”

Jae couldn’t hold her feelings in anymore and went to hug L. Joe. “I missed you, oppa.”

L. Joe laughed and hugged her back. “Jae, the carnival is in a week. Will you go with me?”

Jae smiled at him but her expression quickly darkened.

“I have to think about it. I mean, the sasaengs, they’re really dominant. If we go, they’ll see us. And it might mess with your drama because everyone likes Suzy. Then there’s Hyun Jae who really likes me.”

L. Joe understood what Jae was worried about. “Take your time, Jae.”

With that, L. Joe left the room and the members came back in, looking confused and a little angry.