Unease

L. Jae

One week of planning and L. Joe and Hyun Jae have completed the plan.

“I’m proud of you, Hyun Jae. You’re really smart.” L. Joe patted Hyun Jae’s head.

Hyun Jae smiled. “Thanks, hyung, but I couldn’t have done this without you. We’re a team.”

L. Joe smiled. “Yeah, I guess we are.”

Hyun Jae’s face brightened. “We should come up with a name for ourselves.”

L. Joe looked at Hyun Jae and raised an eyebrow. “No, we don’t need to, really.”

Hyun Jae completely ignored L. Joe. “How about ‘Victorious Secret’? Since this whole plan was secret and will remain a secret and we’ll be victorious!”

L. Joe face palmed. “Hyun Jae, seriousl-”

“Or Vicious and Delicious. Since we really are vicious and delicious.” Hyun Jae became really excited and L. Joe became more disturbed.

“Hyun Jae, what the hell.”

“How about-”

“Let’s just go with Victorious Secret.” L. Joe was still disturbed but the name made Hyun Jae happy.

“Awesome!”

L. Joe laughed and shook his head. “Are you 17 years old or 7 years old, Hyun Jae?”

Hyun Jae laughed. “Let’s make a subunit in the future called Victorious Secret, hyung. It can be us and maybe a member of 100%, too.”

“Maybe one day we can.” L. Joe laughed.

Hyun Jae’s manager called him to tell him that he was in front of the building to pick him up for Reaction’s schedule.

“I’ll see you at the show later, hyung.” Hyun Jae waved bye to L. Joe and left.

 

Meanwhile with Muzik Scale

“Oh yes! I’m so happy the company gave us a day off!” Sun skipped with her bag in her hand. “We’re finally going shopping!”

The girls were all excited to be able to walk around the city together, especially since this was their first day off together. They disguised themselves and walked out to go shopping. As they were exiting the building, a Musician recognized them and ran up to them. The girls happily signed the notebook she had.

When the fan got to Jae, she looked like something was on her mind. “Jae unnie, how do you feel about L. Joe dating Suzy? I know you said L. Joe was your ideal type but you haven’t said anything about how you felt about them dating.”

Jae looked at the fan, her face saddening. “I’m happy for them. I really am. If L. Joe’s happy, then I am as well.”

The fan smiled and bowed to the girls.

The girls looked at Jae, who was fighting with her tears once again. “I almost forgot all about that.”

Nini locked her arms with Jae’s. “Let’s go shop.” Nini smiled and took the lead when they went to shop.

At the end of their shopping spree, they called their manager to pick them up.

“Omo, I need to pick something up from the company building, manager oppa.” Sun remembered.

Their manager sighed. “You girls surely are forgetful.”

He drove up to the company building and let Sun out. She ran inside to get what she forgot, but while she was running back, she noticed something.

She smiled and ran back to the van to tell Jae. “Guess what, Jae~ your boyfriend is gonna be on a talk show with Suzy in 10 minutes.”

Jae sighed. “I’m not gonna watch. I can’t watch her be all over my boyfriend.”

“Sure you do. We’ll watch it together.” Ae Cha said. “I’m sure nothing crazy will happen. He wouldn’t let her get too touchy.”

Jae reluctantly said okay. The girls ran inside their dorm to turn on the television.

 

Hyun Jae managed to sneak away from Reaction’s dressing room and meet up with L. Joe for their plan. They found Suzy’s dressing room and knocked on the door.

“Come in~” Suzy said sweetly.

“We need to talk, Suzy.” L. Joe said as he entered. He and Hyun Jae told her everything that was going on.

They were about to tell her about the plan, but Reaction’s leader found where Hyun Jae was. “Yah, Lee Hyun Jae, we’re about to go on. Why are you here?”

“I’m so sorry, hyung.” Hyun Jae bowed to Suzy and L. Joe and ran to join his group. L. Joe looked at the time and realized he was also going to be in trouble with his stylist if he didn’t show up soon.

“Aish, we’ll talk about this later. I need to go now.” L. Joe ran to his dressing room to finish getting ready.

 

“That was Reaction performing their debut single “Love is Black and White”. Now, welcome the stars of School Flower who fell for each other even outside of the drama, Miss A’s Suzy and Teen Top’s L. Joe!” The audience cheered like crazy as the two walked to their seats.

“Omo, Jae! They’re on now! Come out of your room!” Sun yelled. Muzik Scale became excited and nervous seeing the fake couple walk together hand-in-hand.

“Welcome to our show! I see that you guys are close since you’re walking holding hands.” The host smiled at them.

“Yes, we’ve become close while filming the drama.” Suzy smiled. L. Joe was a little uneasy to be on a live show with Suzy. They never told Suzy the plan and he was nervous that she would flirt even more because of Yeon Rin. The interview went on and on, it felt like an eternity for L. Joe.

“Okay, so now we’re going to answer a few questions from your fans.”

“Ooh, these should be good.” Sun sat in front of the TV, excited, while Jae sat on the couch with her arms crossed.

“When are you going to go on your first public date?” A fan asked.

“Soon.” L. Joe answered quickly but nervously.

“Are you guys going to do another romantic drama together?” Another fan asked.

“I hope so.” Even Suzy was becoming nervous and she felt her palms sweating.

“Will you guys kiss in front of the camera?” The two stayed silent. Suzy started sweating and took a deep breath.

“I can’t take this anymore.” She said quietly. She stood up and put the microphone at .

“L. Joe and I were never dating.”