Bonus: We Got Married~

L. Jae

The music was loud as the girls of Muzik Scale were practicing for their first performance in Japan. Their manager walked in the room with good news for Jae.

When they saw that their manager entered the room, Ae Cha stopped the music and the girls greeted him. “Is it already time to leave?”

Their manager shook his head. “No, I’m only going to be here for a minute, I have good news for Jae.”

The girls looked at Jae, who was just as confused as they were. “So, you girls are coming back from Japan in a few days. When you do come back, Jae will be on We Got Married with L. Joe.” Muzik Scale stood there, looking at their manager with their mouths agape.

“Really?” Sun’s face brightened.

Their manager smiled and nodded. Muzik Scale started jumping and squealing in excitement. Now everyone will be able to see L. Jae be adorably shy and cute together. They really couldn’t wait to get back from Japan.

 

A few days later

Despite the huge crowd of Musicians waiting for Muzik Scale to return to South Korea, they practically ran out of the airport to get Jae to the meeting place for the first day of filming. Jae was so excited because she was going to be able to see her boyfriend every day for 3 months. Their manger dropped the excited girls off in front of the coffee shop where L. Jae had their first date. That only made the girls more excited. When they entered, they saw cameramen and the director, but Jae’s eyes went directly to L. Joe who was patiently waiting for his girlfriend to arrive at the table.

“Yah, what are you waiting for?” Ae Cha slightly pushed Jae towards L. Joe. The director saw that Jae had arrived and the cameras started rolling. L. Joe looked up and locked eyes with Jae.

“Jagi~” He smiled and stood up to hug her.

Jae shyly smiled back. “Hey oppa.” They sat down and tried to talk normally. They were blushing much more than they usually did while talking because they knew that this was going to be on television.

“Aw, they’re so cute.” Sun whispered.

“They look like two puppies.” Nini’s face brightened. She just got a great idea. She pulled out a pepero stick out of her bag and walked over to the director. “Can I?” She whispered to the director, holding the pepero stick up. He nodded and motioned for her to join the cute L. Jae.

“Unnie~” Nini skipped towards the table. Jae turned around and her eyes widened at the sight of the pepero stick. “Even though it’s the first episode, I think it’ll be nice to treat the viewers to a sweet kiss from the nation’s official Puppy Couple.”

Jae blushed at Nini’s nickname for L. Jae. Nini handed the pepero stick to L. Joe and mouthed “You’re welcome”. L. Joe chuckled and put the pepero stick in his mouth, waiting for Jae to take the other end. She took a deep breath and began eating the pepero stick from the other end.

They inched closer to each other, blushing as they got really close. “Omo, they’re almost done.” Ae Cha pointed out.

Jae and L. Joe were less than a centimeter away from each other and Jae started blushing like crazy. As Sun and Ae Cha stood in anticipation, Nini started chanting “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”

L. Joe slightly smiled and went the rest of the way so his lips could meet Jae’s. Jae kissed him back, sharing the sweet kiss that Nini wanted with L. Joe. They forgot there were cameras around and they got lost in the moment. After realizing that they were still on camera, Jae broke the kiss and bit her lip.

“Aigoo, that was better than I expected.” Nini skipped back to Ae Cha and Sun and they waved goodbye to Jae, leaving Jae with her boyfriend to film.

“Let’s go to the park, jagi.” L. Joe intertwined his fingers with Jae’s and walked with her to the van. They arrived at the park and continued to hold hands and walk together.

“Jagi, I’ve been meaning to ask you something.”

Jae looked at L. Joe. “Yeah?”

L. Joe blushed. “Can you teach me some Spanish?”

Jae smiled and walked L. Joe to a bench. “Okay, what do you want to learn?”

L. Joe began blushing even more and smiled shyly. “How do you say “I love you”?”

Jae smiled and pecked L. Joe’s lips. “Yo te amo.” L. Joe smiled and repeated.

Jae giggled at his cute pronunciation. “Muy bien.”

“Ooh, that means very good, right? I’ve heard that before.”

Jae smiled and hugged L. Joe. “Aigoo, you’re so adorable.”

L. Joe laughed and hugged her back. “Teach me more, jagi~”

“Okay, okay. What do you want to know?” Jae rested her head on L. Joe’s shoulder.

L. Joe started to blush and he smiled shyly. “Can I call you ‘my love’ in Spanish?”

Jae intertwined her fingers with his. “Call me ‘mi amor’.” L. Joe repeated and Jae clapped. “Your pronunciation isn’t bad, oppa.”

L. Joe smiled. “I have an amazing teacher. And she’s gorgeous, too.”

Jae bit her lip and started to play with L. Joe’s fingers. “Aigoo, oppa. Why must you make me blush so much?”

L. Joe pecked Jae’s lips. “Because you make me so happy.”

Jae couldn’t hold back her bright smile and she kissed L. Joe. “And you make me even happier.”

L. Joe chuckled. “I don’t know about that. You make me feel pretty great.”

Jae smiled and leaned towards L. Joe to kiss him, but she got a text message from Nini.

Check Twitter, unnie ;)

Jae raised her eyebrow in confusion and opened Twitter, seeing what was trending: #LJaethePuppyCouple. Jae laughed and showed L. Joe, who joined her in laughter. He opened Twitter on his phone and saw that it was the maknaes of both groups that started the trend. “They’re too much.”

Jae shook her head. “I want to say that I can’t believe they did this but I can’t.”

L. Joe laughed and kissed Jae’s forehead. “Yo te amo, mi amor.”

Jae smiled and hugged L. Joe. “Yo te amo tambièn, oppa.”