Bonus: 100 Days~

L. Jae

“JAE UNNIE!!!” Nini yelled as she entered Jae’s room. “Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Today is a special day!”

Jae’s eyes snapped open and she looked at the date. Her phone had a special reminder on it: 100 days.

It’s been 100 days since L. Jae has been official.

Jae smiled. “How did you know?”

“Let’s just say you weren’t the only one counting down the days.” Nini showed Jae the reminder on her phone. “You know I’ve shipped L. Jae since before we were trainees.”

Suddenly, Ae Cha and Sun ran into the room. “And I kinda told them about it, too.”

“You guys are doing something today, right?” Sun started to jump with excitement.

Jae laughed. “I wish, but he’s busy today. We tried to find time for today, but he has to do something later and we have a fansigning.” Jae sighed.

“Oh…” the girls’ expressions saddened.

“I guess we should probably get ready, then.” Ae Cha said, as she opened the door to let the girls leave the room.

Jae’s phone went off before they left. “You girls go ahead. I’m going to talk to Byunghun.”

The girls giggled and left to go to the van.

“Jagiya~” L. Joe said sweetly.

Jae giggled. “Hi oppa~ happy 100 day anniversary.” “You too, jagiya.” Jae heard Chunji and Changjo mocking them and laughing in the back.

“I wish I could talk to you longer but I need to talk to these idiots.”

Jae laughed. “That’s okay. I have to go anyway.”

“Okay, have fun today, jagi~”

Jae smiled. “I will.” She hung up and went to the van.

 

In the van

“We can’t let them not see each other on their 100 day anniversary. My heart would hurt for them.” Sun pouted.

“Then, let’s do something about it.” Nini said.

“You’re so right. Let’s surprise them.” Ae Cha smiled and got her phone out and started to dial numbers.

“What are you doing, unnie?” Sun asked.

“Well, it would be nice to get Teen Top in on our little plan.” Ae Cha pressed call to let Teen Top know what their plan would be.

After the fansigning

“Manager oppa, we want to go to the company building to practice.” Nini said.

“What?” Jae looked confused. “You guys didn’t tell me anything about this. I thought we were going to rest.”

“I think we need to work on our new choreography more. I’ve been messing up a lot lately and I need to practice more with you girls.” Sun smiled at Jae.

“O-okay.” Jae, who was still confused, sat back in her seat, wondering why the girls wanted to go practice instead of rest.

When they got to the building, they took Jae’s arm and pulled her straight to their practice room. They pushed Jae in and closed the door behind her.

“Hey! What are you girls doi-” Jae turned around and saw L. Joe standing next to a table with two served meals and a lit candle.

“Happy anniversary, jagi.” L. Joe walked up to Jae and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I-I thought you had a busy schedule today.” Jae said, blushing like a school girl.

“I had to find time for our anniversary.” L. Joe smiled and kissed Jae’s hand.

Jae was very surprised with L. Joe’s romantic side. “Who are you and what have you done with my shy boyfriend?” Jae joked and L. Joe laughed.

He took her hand and led her to the table. He pulled her chair out so she could sit down and pushed it back in for her. Jae’s eyes widened as she looked at the food.

“I haven’t eaten all day.” She said as watered.

“Well, I got you the best food around. I figured you’d be hungry since mornings are usually busy for idols.” L. Joe smiled.

“Thanks, oppa.” Jae smiled back and started to eat her food.

They enjoyed their time together since they haven’t been able to go on a date in a long time. They peacefully continued their conversation until Teen Top and Muzik Scale noisily interrupted.

“Aw, that’s cute. We planned well.” Ae Cha said.

“Well, I hope you guys enjoyed your time together, because now we need to crash the party.” Chunji said as everyone sat together in a circle on the floor. L. Joe laughed and went to join them with Jae.

“If you guys don’t mind, I need to leave the door open for some air.” Ricky said and he joined everyone in the circle.

“Okay, since we’re here with this lovely couple, I have a question that’s been killing me.” Sun said.

“What question is that?” Jae asked a question she’d regret in a second.

“What’s the story of you guys becoming official? Jae never told us what happened and it would be nice to hear the story from both of you.”

L. Joe and Jae sat there, blank faced.

How should they answer that?

L. Joe opened his mouth to speak but Chunji interrupted.

“You don’t know that story? Well, let me tell you right now.” He ran over to sit next to Sun and started to tell the story.

It wasn’t like L. Joe told him everything that happened, not in detail. But, Chunji seemed to know what he was talking about. He was exaggerating the truth, but did it really matter?

As he started to get in serious detail, Jae whispered to L. Joe. “Shouldn’t we stop him?”

L. Joe looked like he was holding back a laugh. “Nope. Let him enjoy this.”

Jae looked at the members, who looked shocked. Niel and Ricky looked disturbed.

“Hyung, I didn’t know you did all this…” Ricky said with a traumatized look.

As Chunji finished his story, everyone heard clapping from the doorway.

“Chanyong, what are you doing here?” Chunji asked.

“I saw everyone sitting around and I wanted to listen to your story.” He said, inching into the room.

Muzik Scale burst into laughter. “Come in, oppa.” Jae said, wiping her tears of laughter.

He smiled and joined the circle. The eleven of them enjoyed each other’s company for another hour until it was time for Teen Top to leave due to their schedule.

“Today was so fun.” Jae said as L. Joe helped her stand up.

“Yea. I have something better in mind for 200 days.” He winked at Jae and she giggled.

“Then Chanhee oppa can tell that story, too.” Nini’s comment caused everyone in the room to burst into laughter.

Teen Top’s manager came running into the room. “Boys! We’re late! Hurry up!” Teen Top quickly left the room.

L. Joe sighed. “We’ll go on another date soon, jagi, don’t worry.”

“I hope so. I’ll also tell the members what actually happened 100 days ago.” They laughed and L. Joe gave her a quick kiss before leaving.