Bonus: Love U

L. Jae

Muzik Scale and Teen Top have been quite busy lately. L. Jae haven't seen each other in so long, it bothered them. Even at the company building, Jae never saw L. Joe because it was like he was locked up in the recording studio. Jae missed him so much, but their schedules prevented them from seeing each other.

Oppa~ when am I gonna see you again? I miss you~ Jae texted.

No answer.

Nini glanced over at Jae's phone. "Why didn't he answer?" Nini pouted.

"Maybe he's really busy today. They are supposed to be working on their comeback..." Jae sighed.

"I dunno. Jonghyun oppa just told me that he hasn't left the recording studio since last night." Nini showed Jae the text.

"Hmm that's weird. I wonder why." Jae started scrolling through Nini and Changjo's texts. "Looks like you two have been talking a lot."

Nini blushed and took her phone back. "Yeah. We have. But, enough about us, should we try to find out what's been going on with your boyfriend?"

Jae shook her head. "No. If he's busy then it's best that we just leave him be."

Nini noticed that Jae's long face told her otherwise. "Unnie, don't lie to me. Do you want to go to the recording studio to find out what's going on?"

Jae opened to answer, but Ae Cha came in the room to tell them that it was time to leave for their schedule. Jae sighed and followed Ae Cha and Nini out of their practice room.

Although they were very busy, the thought of L. Joe being in the recording studio for so long bothered her. He didn't answer her texts and he wasn't practicing with his group. She tried not to think about it too much but she had to find out what was going on. Since she knew that Teen Top was really busy with their comeback, she decided to ask someone else who had to know what was going on.

Hyun Jae~ I have a question to ask you~

Hyun Jae replied almost immediately. Heyy ;) what's up?

Do you know why Byunghun hasn't left the recording studio since last night?

I don't, beautiful >.< I'll find out if you'd like ^-^ 

Jae took a deep breath and answered. Please?

No problem, babe. I got you.

Jae laughed. Thank you, Hyun Jae.

Jae anticipated Hyun Jae's reply, but he didn't answer her all day.

Maybe Reaction is busy as well. She thought. She pushed her thoughts to the side and continued practicing with her group without looking distracted.

She then remembered that their 200 day anniversary was the next day and she got excited. She had to see him. There was no way that they wouldn't see each other on their anniversary, right?

When morning came, Jae texted her boyfriend as soon as she woke up. Happy anniversary, oppa ^-^

Happy anniversary, mi amor.

Jae was so excited to see that he replied.

I'll see you later right?

No answer. She sighed and got dressed to go practice once again at the company building. When Muzik Scale entered the room, they saw someone unexpected and all eyes went to Jae.

"Hyun Jae? What are you doing here?"

Hyun Jae smiled. "Byunghun hyung asked me to stay here and wait for you. He has something for you and he wants me to bring you to him when he gives the signal." Hyun Jae's phone went off. "I guess that means now."

Hyun Jae took Jae's hand and walked with her to the recording studio. "It'll only take a second, Jae. Don't worry." Hyun Jae smiled and opened the door.

There was L. Joe, waiting for his girlfriend with a rose in his hand. He walked up to her and handed her the rose. "I'm sorry if you've felt ignored over the past week, mi amor."

Jae smiled shyly. "It's okay." L. Joe smiled. "I've been working on something for you. I hope you like it." L. Joe pressed play on the computer and let the song play.

The sweet lyrics, the beautiful instrumental, and Teen Top's angelic voices all caused Jae to tear up. L. Joe took her hand and stood her up so they could slow dance along to the music. Jae completely lost it and started crying of happiness. L. Joe smiled and kissed the top of her head. He hummed along to the song as they danced. When the song ended, Jae buried her face in her hands.

L. Joe hugged her. "It's called Love U. I wanted to make a song that told you exactly how much I love you and how happy I am with you. I'm really so lucky to have you, Jae."

Jae took a deep breath and kissed L. Joe sweetly. "I love you so much, oppa." She rested her head on his chest.

"Yo te amo también." Jae hugged L. Joe even tighter.

"The song is beautiful. Thank you so much."

L. Joe reached for the tissue box on the table and gave Jae a few tissues. "I didn't mean to make you cry, mi amor."

Jae smiled and waved her hand dismissively. "Don't worry about it. Can we listen to it again?"

L. Joe pecked Jae's lips. "If you can handle it, sure."

He pressed play and Jae smiled brightly throughout the entire song. Jae rested her head on his shoulder and their fingers were intertwined. They'd share short but sweet kisses here and there, causing Jae to smile brighter each time.

Hyun Jae quietly came in and took a picture with his phone.

"Yah, Lee Hyun Jae, what are you doing?" L. Joe said.

Hyun Jae chuckled. "Taking pictures of my favorite couple in the world. Wait till I show Chanhee hyung."

Hyun Jae ran out of the room and left L. Jae laughing together.

"He's certainly a special one." Jae commented.

"Really." L. Joe laughed. "How about dinner after you girls practice?"

Jae pecked L. Joe's lips. "I'd like that."

They walked together to Muzik Scale's practice room. "See you later, oppa." Jae smiled.

"Yes, I'll see you later. I love you." L. Joe kissed Jae once more.

"I love you, too." Jae smiled at him before going into the room to practice.

L. Joe smiled brightly as he watched his girlfriend disappear into the room.

Hyun Jae walked up to him. "You two are so cute together. I may have the amazing pickup lines, but, hyung, composing gets all the ladies."

L. Joe laughed. "I can teach you if you want. Maybe you can make a song for your girlfriend one day, too."

Hyun Jae's face filled with excitement. "Then I'd love you, hyung." L. Joe face palmed. "But I can't marry you. You're gonna marry Jae."

L. Joe blushed. "That's the plan."

"Don't worry I'll help you with that, too. Now, let's go work on composing a song." Hyun Jae practically ran to the recording studio, followed by L. Joe, who was laughing from Hyun Jae's enthusiasm.

"Hyung, how are you planning on proposing to her?"

"I don't know. We're still a few years away from that, so I have time." L. Joe sat down next to Hyun Jae.

"I have so many ideas. I'll tell you after we finish here."

"Okay." L. Joe chuckled and their composing lesson began.