Alliance

L. Jae

Hyun Jae picked up after the fourth ring. “Hello, friend of my beautiful ultimate bias~”

Jae started to laugh. “It’s Jae, Hyun Jae.”

It took a moment for Hyun Jae to realize what just happened. “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. Aish, that was a bit embarrassing.” Jae giggled. “No, it was cute. I didn’t think you were one to get embarrassed.”

“Oh, so you like cute? I can do cute.” Hyun Jae said in a cute tone.

“Oh my.” Ae Cha said, rolling her eyes.

Jae laughed again. “We need your help, but you’d have to come over, Hyun Jae.”

“I’ll be over in a second, don’t you worry. Anything for you, my Jae.” Jae gave him their address and he hung up.

“Wait until he finds out that you’re taken, unnie.” Nini giggled.

“He’s gonna be so heartbroken.” Jae nodded. “But I know he’d be willing to help still.”

“I can’t believe he answered the phone ‘friend of my beautiful ultimate bias.’” Sun laughed.

“I believe it; he’s in so much love with Jae.” Ae Cha poked Jae playfully.

“Oh yea~ 2Jae~” Sun joined Ae Cha in poking Jae.

“Oh my gosh. You guys are too much.” Jae shook her head.

Hyun Jae came quickly as he said he would. The girls were surprised to see him arrive so fast.

“What can I do for my lady?” Hyun Jae took Jae’s hand and kissed it.

Ae Cha rolled her eyes again and told Hyun Jae to sit down. “Hyun Jae, we have some very important news to tell you.” Ae Cha crossed her arms.

“Jae wants to marry me, right? I knew there were sparks when we met.” Hyun Jae winked at Jae and Ae Cha face palmed.

“No. Jae and L. Joe are dating and they have been doing so for the past month.” Sun hit Ae Cha lightly on her arm. “Why would you just say it like that?”

“He needs to know. This is important business.” Ae Cha looked at Hyun Jae, who looked like a child who’s just been told that Santa didn’t exist. “Then how is he dating Suzy?”

“He’s not. They’ve been threatened by sasaengs and this was their way out. That’s why we need your help.” Ae Cha looked stern.

Sun sat next to Hyun Jae. “We came to you because we know how much you love Jae and you’d be willing to help her. Besides, we know you’re really clever.” Sun smiled at Hyun Jae to make him feel better.

“I’m glad you think of me as clever.” Hyun Jae smiled. “It’s okay. I will always love you, Jae.”

Jae smiled. “Thank you. Now, let’s get you up to speed.”

A couple of days later with Teen Top

“Byunghun, fix your face. You’ll depress the fans.” Minsoo said. Teen Top was on their way to a fanmeet, their first fanmeet since the news came out.

“I’m sorry. I still can’t believe I did that. Now Jae is hurt because of me.” L. Joe attempted to fix his face.

“Ew, Byunghun.” Chunji teased.

L. Joe laughed. “Shut up, Chanhee.” Chunji laughed and opened the car door to go into the building where the fanmeet was being held.

The fans noticed that L. Joe was looking a bit depressed, but many of them just thought it was because he was tired.

“Byunghun oppa.” One of the fans called L. Joe. His heart skipped a beat when he heard that, but when he saw it was a fan his expression saddened a bit.

“Thanks for coming today.” L. Joe made a heart with his arms after he signed the fan’s album.

“Oppa, why do you look so sad today? Shouldn’t you be happy because you’re with Suzy now?” The fan took her album back.

L. Joe smiled through his pain. “I’m not sad. Don’t worry, Angel.” The fan nodded and walked away.

Chunji leaned over and whispered in L. Joe’s ear. “Keep that smile, Byunghun.” Chunji winked at L. Joe, which made the fans scream because of ChunJoe.

 

After the fanmeet, the boys went back to the TOP Media building. When they entered their practice room, they were surprised to see Hyun Jae there, standing with Jae.

“Byunghun hyung, we need to talk. All three of us.”

The other Teen Top members went to Muzik Scale’s room to practice in there since the other girls were taking a short break.

“I guess you know about us now, Hyun Jae.” L. Joe didn’t look at either of them and sat down.

Hyun Jae sat across from him. “I know everything.”

L. Joe widened his eyes and looked at Jae, nervous. “Almost everything.” Jae bit her lip and blushed. L. Joe looked relieved and looked at Hyun Jae instead. Hyun Jae looked confused, but ignored it. “We need to talk about Yeon Rin and everything that happened a couple of days ago.”

L. Joe looked at Jae. “I just need to say that I’m sorry that I hurt you, Jae. I didn’t want them to physically hurt you, but it looks like I just hurt you more.”

Jae finally sat down next to Hyun Jae. “It’s okay. I understand why you did it.” She smiled at him.

He took her hand. “We’ll figure a way out if this.”

Hyun Jae cleared his throat. “Well, my uncle is a policeman, if that helps at all.”

L. Joe shook his head. “Yeon Rin said she knows how to manipulate the police.”

“But, if we get her when she’s least expecting it…” Hyun Jae smiled mischievously.

Jae smiled and hugged Hyun Jae. “Good idea, Hyun Jae.”

Hyun Jae started smiling like an idiot. “What ‘news’ was she going to give out anyway?” L. Joe and Jae both flushed.

“Did you guys get intimate?” L. Jae’s eyes widened.

“I gotta go.” Jae got up and left the room quickly.

“Is that it?” Hyun Jae looked confused.

L. Joe patted Hyun Jae’s back. “You don’t need to know.”

Hyun Jae shrugged. “Okay, so I guess we’re planning without her.” L. Joe nodded.

“I think you need to break up with Suzy. Maybe I can let my uncle in on our plan.” Hyun Jae looked excited to make this plan.

“You’re quite the genius, aren’t you?” L. Joe laughed.

“Don’t flatter me, hyung.” Hyun Jae smiled.