009

Moonlight

It was a beautiful sunday afternoon and Yue was trying to concentrate on homework. Well, she would if there wasn’t an overgrown panda sitting in her lap.

“Tao- you’re heavy. I’m trying to do my homework,” She huffed, throwing down her pencil in slight rage.

“But Yue! You’ve been doing homework all day. Come play with me,” He whined, and Yue couldn’t believe that this boy was older than her. Sighing, she successfully pushed the boy off her lap and onto the ground. He pouted.

“I’m almost done- please let me just finish,” She begged, heaving a large sigh for what seemed like the nth time she did.

“But we have to go to a dinner tonight and we won’t see you!” He whines, pretty much rolling on the floor. Yue simply rolls her eyes at the pouting panda on her floor.

“It’ll be only for a few hours! Tao, we live together for pete’s sake!”

“But-”

“No buts, now let me finish my homework,” She says, standing up and practically pushing the crying boy out of her room. Finally out, she slams her door shut and locks it. Sliding down the door with her hands over her face, feeling like crying herself.

“God damn,” She sighed, getting back to the pile of homework that would be due tomorrow.

********

“Alright Yue, we should be gone for no more than three hours. We’re just going to a dinner with some family. Just make yourself some dinner and do whatever. We’ll be back soon okay?”

“Suho, calm down. I’ll be fine. I think you’ve forgotten that I’ve lived by myself for five years,” At this sentence the boys shift awkwardly, feeling their hearts clench at her loneliness. “Now shoo, otherwise you’re gonna be late,” She demands, pushing the twelve reluctant boys out the door.

“Finally alone” She mutters to herself, trying to ignore this bubbling feeling in her stomach that was screaming that she didn’t want to be alone, not anymore. Shaking her head, and the feelings she returns back to her room to pick up a book and read.

An hour past and she didn’t realize that the sky was now a grey with the sun setting. Her stomach growled and she descended down the stairs and into the kitchen when she heard it. Lightning cracked across the sky and her plate shattered as it made contact with the ground. Clutching her ears as she curled her body against her, breathing heavy and she was paleing with every second that past. Crawling across the floor and onto the comfort of the couch she tried to will herself to calm down. Tears streaming down her face and she tried to remember that she had gotten through this alone before she could do it now. But she didn’t want to be alone- she needed someone.

As if someone had answered her prayers, the door opened and she didn’t hesitate to run into that person’s arm. She held onto him like her life depended on it as she shook rapidly.

“Woah, Yue. I didn’t think you’d miss me that much,” The male said with probably a smirk on his face, but grew worried when she didn’t reply. “Yue?” It was then that he noticed she was shaking and crying. “Yue! What happened? Are you okay?”

“H-help me,” She whispered, clutching his shirt tightly in the palm of her hands.

“What’s wrong? What can I do?” The voice became more panicked.

“R-room,” He didn’t hesitate to pick her up and run upstairs to her room. He gently laid her down and tucked her in, she was still holding onto his shirt tightly almost refusing to let go.

“Do you want me to stay?”

“...please don’t leave me Kyungsoo,” She chokes out, and Kyungsoo wouldn’t have said no anyway. He slides into the sheets and held her tightly, protecting her from the noises outside.  “T-thank you,”

Kyungsoo smiled softly, looking down at her pale face as she drifted into sleep. Heat suddenly poured into him as he felt his heartbeat thump against his chest and he felt like it was going to come ripping out of his chest. He swallowed the lump building in his throat as he felt himself shudder. Then there was nothing. But one look at the sleeping girl next to him he knew, he knew that he had bonded to the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. And he didn’t regret it.

 

A/N
And we have our first bond!
It's none other then our squishy satansoo!
He's so cute ; ; 
I hope you guys enjoy this update. Let me know what you think :3

Question of the day: Since we've had our first bond, any guesses on whos next?

Your Author, Kimchi