016

Moonlight

Before she could even react, she was being pushed outside by some of Eunji’s other lackies as the gripped tightly onto her uniform. They still held onto her, keeping her from moving as she faced Eunji who was leaning against a tree, a cigarette between her teeth. Smoke instantly filled Yue’s lungs, causing her to cough and feel uncomfortable with her current situation. Eunji slowly got up from the tree as she began to circle around Yue, blowing smoke in her face.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here? A who thinks she has it all just because EXO has decided to treat her like a charity case. You think just because EXO has been nice to you that you have it all?” She muttered, venom lacing her voice as she spoke to her. Yue stayed silent, unsure about what to say in this situation. This only made Eunji angrier. “Not talking? What you think you’re better than us? Hold her girls,” No sooner had she ushered out the order, her lackies gripped onto Yue harder causing the girl to wince. Eunji walked closer to her, her eyes glaring dangerously at Yue as she grabbed her arm. Without hesitation she pushed her lit cigarette into Yue’s skin, the latter letting out a piercing scream. Eunji continued to press the cigarette all over her arm, ignoring the girl’s plea to stop.

Tears streamed down Yue’s face as the pain didn’t stop. She looked down at her arm in horror as red and purple spots lay where she had pressed the burning cigarette into her skin. Those would scar.

“This is my last warning . If I see you with EXO again, you’ll regret it,” and with that, Eunji was gone.

 

************

 

The boys were worried once again as Suho drove them home. Yue was silent and wearing a jacket in 80 degree weather. Suho had made up his mind to ask her when they got home, that is if she didn’t try to escape to her room before he could.

And that’s exactly what she did. Well at least that’s what she tried to.

Before she could run away, Suho grabbed onto her arm- effectively stopping her as she crumpled to the floor. Her arm burned again as tears swam in her eyes.

“Yue are you okay?”
 

“Suho hyung! What the hell did you do?!”

“I-I’m fine,” She tried to play it off, but her whole arm ached as she held onto it. Concern filled the boy’s eyes as they watched her.

“Let me see your arm,” Lay spoke up, meaning business as he strolled up to her, looking her straight in the eyes. “Yue seriously. Take your jacket off,” She cowered in front of him as the boys all watched her silently. With a sigh she ped her jacket, showing the boys her arm. A collective gasp filled the room as all eyes were suddenly on her. Her arm was a lot worse then when it happened. Most of them had turned a bluish purple and a couple of them bleed.

“Who did this to you!”

 

“Yue! What happened?”


“Holy ,”

Multiple questions bombarded the girl as she simply began to cry, unable to hold it in. The room became silent, her cries the only thing that could be heard. Lay sighed, picking the girl up bridal style to carry her to the bathroom. Yue instantly curled up to him, looking to him for warmth, which Lay gladly supplied. He sat down the crying girl on the sink as he grabbed a first aid kit.

“This might sting a bit,” He warned, looking up at her for a signal to go ahead. She simply nodded as he pressed a damp cloth to her wounds. A bit was an understatement as she let out a scream. It burned like hell as she bit her tongue to try to forget the pain. Tears were falling from her face as Lay looked up at her with concern.

 

“I’m sorry, but I need to clean them,” He whispered as he tried to hurry up.

“I-I know, it just h-hurts,”

“Yue...who did this to you,” Lay asked once again, not looking at her as he began to put cream over the bumps.

“....just some queenkas who are jealous that I hang out with you guys,” Yue admitted as Lay finished by bandaging her arm. She didn’t hesitate to wrap her arms around the male and began to cry. “T-thank you so much L-lay,” He was taken aback before letting the warmth spread through his body. A shudder quickly engulfed him as he turned to look at Yue who had a shocked look on her face.

“Oh Lay! Tell me you didn’t!” She cried, almost not wanting to believe it but the smile on his face said it all.

“Oh yes. I bonded!”

 
 
A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry about updating late this week, and not updating at all last week.
It's been kinda hectic for me at school considering my quarter is almost over so finals are coming up.

In other news, Lay bonding! Who's next? And someone has yet to claim her first kiss!
Dun dun dun~

ALSO I WENT TO BLOCK B CONCERT YESTERDAY.

OH MY GOD GUYS. P.O IS SO CUTE I CAN'T
Your Author, Kimchi