031

Moonlight

What do you mean she’s gone? Where could she have gone??”

“Her scent just ends here?? I can’t smell her!”

“Will you all just calm down! We’re going to get nowhere with this arguing!”

The boys were all losing their patience, screaming and yelling at each other only made their anxiety higher as they attempted to figure out where their lost mate could be. Sehun was crying on the couch, accompanied by Tao who also looked like he wanted to cry.

“Damnit!” Kai grunted angrily, smashing his hand against the wall that would leave a hole. The others felt the same way but managed to keep their composure.

“You don’t think….they took her do you?” Luhan questioned, a dark expression across his face that didn’t suit the deer very well. Suho eyes widened as he quickly sent out the orders to his pack.

“Quick, send Chanyeol and Chen out towards their house. Kai and Tao will be right behind them. Baekhyun and D.O you guys go scout out her old house. Kris, Lay and Xiumin go downtown to see if you can see her- perhaps she got lost reading at that bookstore again. Me, Sehun and Luhan will stay here in case she comes back. Text one of us if you find ANYTHING,” Once the words were out of his mouth the boys had seperated and he collapsed on the couch with his phone tight in his hands. “Please let them find her unharmed,”

 

************

 

When Yue woke up she went into an immediate panic. She was sitting in a chair, her hands tied behind her back and it was pitch black. She could feel a cloth around her eyes, assuming she had been blindfolded and whoever had tied her together knew what they were doing for no amount of struggling loosened the knot. Yue could feel her heart beating harshly against her chest, dry as she began to pant from struggling.

“Stop struggling, you’ll just make it worse,” A familiar voice called out that sent a shiver down her spine, her body tensed as she moved her head to locate the person. Suddenly a blinding white light hit her eyes, causing them to close so she could adjust to the new scene in front of her. Dried tears clung to her face from freaking out when she awoke, blinking her eyes to get them to work properly. In front of her was all seven members of infinite, a range of emotions displayed on their faces. Some looked sad, like they really didn’t want any part of this and the others were smiling- glad to finally have her in their hands. Her expression immediately turned sour.

“I should have known. What do you even want from me? You can ask all you want but I won’t become one of you!” Yue spat, becoming angry at how far they’ve come.

“We know, but that doesn’t change who we are. We’re still chasers and have to eliminate threats,” Their leader, Sunggyu said in a straight voice. His face remained stoic and Yue couldn’t tell what he was thinking.

“Your precious wolves figured out that we have you, they’re on their way over now. But soon they’ll be dead and you’ll be ours,” Dongwoo laughed, provoking the girl further who only thrashed in her seat in response.

“Why can’t you just leave us alone! My wolves have done nothing to provoke you! They haven’t hurt ANYONE.  What kinda threat are they!” Yue yelled, still thrashing against her seat to no avail.

“Sorry, they’re still wolves. It’s our job,” Sunggyu said coldly, leaving her inside the small room.

“No! Please! STOP!”

 

A/N

I wish I knew how to have motivation or how to finish a fanfiction.