019

Moonlight

“Oh my baby boy! Happy birthday,” The woman who had complimented you was now wrapped around Kai who looked thoroughly embarrassed.

“Mom! Don’t embarrass me in front of Yue!” He whined, trying to pry his mother off of him. The girl in question sat on one of the couches, completely confused.

“Maybe we should do introductions? Yue looks baffled,” Almost as soon as Suho said this, the boys migrated towards the parents in groups.

“Let’s start with us! These are my parents Yue. Jongdae, Minseok and Kai are my brothers.” Yue immediately stood up and bowed towards his parents.

“It’s very nice to meet you!” His mother laughed, waving her arms around.

“Oh no need to be polite dear! We’re family!” Yue gave her a grateful smile before turning to look at the other boys.

“Yue, these are my parents! Kris, Lay and Tao are my brothers!” Luhan said. Looking at him mom, she immediately knew where Luhan go his good looks- if fact all of them almost resembled their mom.

“Oh Yue! It’s so nice to finally meet you. I’m so glad Kris and Tao have found such a beautiful girl to be mates too!” His mother cooed, wrapping her arms around the girl. Both Kris and Tao exchanged embarrassed looks before promptly prying their mom off of their mate.

“Moving on- these are my parents! Of course Kyungsoo and Chanyeol or my brothers!”


“Unfortunately-”


“Kyungsoo!” His mother scolded. “Anyway- It’s lovely to finally meet you dear!” Yue noticed that most of the dads stayed silent while this introduction, talking to their sons.

“Wait- what about Sehun?” She asked, realized one boy was left out. The room go uncomfortably quiet, most of the boys looked over at the boy who looked uncharacteristically quiet. He sighed, running a hand through his blonde hair.

“You guys tell her, I’ll be upstairs,” He announced, quickly running up the stairs. Yue winced when she heard the door slam.

“Oh no-”


“Oh don’t worry dear. He gets a little sad when we come over. As you know there are werewolf hunters called Chasers. Unfortunately we’ve been at war with them for quite some time. There was a terrible battle a few years ago. Sad to say that his parents didn’t make it. Sehun has always been an only child and so when we decided to put our children in a pack he was so happy to gain brothers, but ever since his parents died he hasn’t been the same. Until- well now. I heard you have quite an impact on our maknae!” Baekhyun’s father said, chuckling as he continued to talk to his son. Yue grew quiet, her heart pounding for Sehun. She could understand his pain, after all her parents have been gone for some time.

“I’m going to go check up on him, please excuse me,” She said, standing up suddenly. Bowing before she left, she climbed the stairs, hoping to find the boy in his room.

“You guys definitely found a gem I have to say. I approve! So when’s the wedding?”


“MOM!”

 

************

 

Yue approached his door, knocking softly.


“Sehun? It’s me, Yue,” It was a few minutes before he opened the door. His eyes were red, evident from crying- or in his case trying not to cry. She frowned, pulling him into a hug. “Oh Sehun, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have asked,”


“I-it’s fine. I would have been upset regardless….I always get sad when they visit,” He admitted, wrapping his arms around her waist, burying his head in the crook of her neck. He was trying his hardest not to break down crying right there in front of her.


“It’s okay Sehun. You can cry. I still cry when I visit my parents,” She told him, rubbing soothing patterns into his back as he sniffled.

“It’s fine- I don’t need to cry. I’ve cried so much already. I don’t want to cry anymore,”

“Sehun,” She called out his name, pulling him away to cup his face with her hands, forcing him to look at her. “It’s okay. I won’t think you’re weak for crying. I understand,” Instead of crying, Sehun seemed fixated on the girl in front of him. Her eyes were pulling him in as he slowly leaned in. Yue’s eyes became wide, yet she didn’t pull away- their faces inching closer together until his lips were on hers. Warmth spread through his veins as he shuddered against the kiss, knowing what was happening as he pushed her closer to him. Yue didn’t stop him as she deepened the kiss slightly as she tilted her head.

Reluctantly he pulled away, to look at her. Yue’s face was completely red as she tried to avert her eyes away from the boy in front of her. Her heart was racing as she tried to calm her breathing. Sehun smiled knowingly as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I love you,”

 

A/N:
I updated so late again ; ;

School is just so hectic. I hate being in college 

BUT HERE YOU GO.
SEHUN BONDED
AND GOT THE FIRST KISS

oooooh maaaaknae-
Anyway..
The story is progressing quite nicely :) 
Your Author, Kimchi