005

Moonlight

The sun was just beginning to rise when Yue’s eyes fluttered open slowly. The curtains were opened slightly, the sun peaking through the cracks and brightening the room quite significantly. Glancing over at her alarm clock she was shocked to find it was only 7:30 when normally she would sleep in until at least 9. She figured another hour wouldn’t hurt as she turned to face her other side, only to find a familiar face sleeping soundly. D.O was out like a log right next to her.

When did he get in my room?!

She knew almost right after D.O left her room, she had changed and collapsed on her bed, passing out. Scenarios filled her mind, but the only one that seemed reasonable was that D.O came back to check up on her to find her asleep and ended up climbing in her bed. Color slowly began to drain from her face as she slowly realized that she had slept in the same bed as the one and only Do Kyungsoo. Exhaling to keep her cool, she decided not to return to bed but instead make breakfast for the two of them. She was attempting to leave the comforts of her bed when she discovered that D.O’s arm was securely wrapped around her waist with no signs indicating that he was going to let go. She sighed,  slowly pushing his arm back to his own side, successfully freeing herself from his grasp.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she felt already exhausted even though the day had just begun.

 

*********

 

D.O awoke to the glorious scent of bacon, quickly stumbling out of bed, momentarily noting where he had slept before that fact was replaced with visions of bacon and eggs for breakfast. (Bacon was D.O’s weakness). He continued to take deep whiffs of the food while he climbed down the stairs and finally made it to the kitchen. Low and behold, there was a plate of bacon, eggs and a tall glass of orange juice sitting neatly at the end of the table. Yue was already fully dressed and seated on the opposite side of the table, eating a plate of pancakes and her own glass of juice. She glanced up at D.O with a smile, gesturing for him to join her.

“Morning sleeping beauty,” She giggled. “I made some breakfast, just as a little thanks for you know...helping me last night.”

“Oh, it was really no problem. You didn’t have to do this,” He said, yet his actions contradicted his words as he sat in front of the plate and began to dig in. Yue didn’t notice that she was staring as her eyes began taking in all of his handsome features. His heart shaped lips, his big round eyes and his tousled brown hair that seemed to shine when the sun hit it just the right way. Quickly, she glanced away, swallowing roughly as realized that she was indeed staring and that Kyungsoo had caught her. Out of  the corner of her eye she could see D.O with a smirk drawn on his face.

“Enjoying the view?”

Promptly turning red, the doorbell rang and she secretly thanked some other force as she quickly scrambled to answer the door. To her surprise it was Suho, dressed casually and leaning against the door. He gave her a small smile and she smiled back even though her face was slightly red.

“Hey Suho, are you here to pick up Kyungsoo?”

“Yeah, is he awake?” He asked, removing his sunglasses and placing them upon his head as he peeked inside the house. D.O popped up behind Yue, greeting his alpha  with a wave.

“I’m here, I’m also ready to go,” He said, yet he sounded sad, almost like he didn’t want to leave. Which was true, although he wouldn’t admit it he had grown slightly attached to the shy girl.

“Perfect,” Suho said, flashing his perfect smile as he turned towards Yue. “Hey Yue, are you busy today?”

“...Uh no I’m not. Why do you ask?”

“Well, our caretaker would actually like a word with you and I don’t think it would be a bad idea if you met the other half of our pack,”

"Do you know what she wants to talk to me about?” She asked, really wondering what she would want to do with someone like her. Suho was suddenly silent. He heaved a heavy sigh and gave Yue a sympathetic look.

“Yue, you need to move in with us,”

 

A/N;
Hey guys! I'm back- can you believe it?
I actually updated quickly ; 3 ;
Anyway! I really do want to update on a weekly basis 
Do you guys have a preference on what day?
Tuesday, Wednesday or thursday?
Or maybe you don't care? 
Let me know!

Question of the day: Who's your exo bias? :3 Exo-K? Exo-M? Let me know~
Xiumin is my number one bias.
Ugh he's just so beautiful ; v ;