006

Moonlight

Yue found herself squished between two boys, pouting as she crossed her arms. She ignored Baekhyun’s attempts to flirt with her as she tried to focus on just looking outside the window. Although it made it hard since she was in the middle.

“Are you staring at me?” Sehun asked, a smirk on his face that she so badly wanted to wipe off. Preferably with her fists.

“N-no! I’m trying to look out the window…” She muttered, feeling suddenly embarrassed as she looked towards her feet. Ugh why am I even here with these playboys?

“Guys, leave her alone. She’s probably tired from having to put up with D.O last night,” Suho warned, causing a complaint from the latter. Yue looked up to see Suho staring at her in the rearview mirror. She blushed slightly, mouthing a small thank you before smiling. Slightly shocked at her smile, Suho simply smiled back, brushing off the strange feeling he got in his gut. The rest gave into their alpha’s command, making the rest of the car ride silent.

Upon reaching the house, Yue gasped in awe. Their house was huge, even she knew it would be big considering they had 12 brothers, but it was a lot bigger than she expected. was wide open and Suho literally had to shut it for her.

“Close your mouth,” He whispered, causing her to be jolted out of her daydream. Light pink decorates her cheek as she follows the rest of them into the house, stopping at a large grand staircase. On the bottom step, another blonde boy was reading silently to himself.


“Hey Lay, do you know where Celeste is?” He received no response and Suho sighed, realizing that the boy was already too far gone into wonderland.

“Alright, I guess we’ll just have to go find her ourselves,” He sighed, figuring it would take about ten minutes to find her in this giant house. Even Suho wondered why they had such a large house for only thirteen people. Celeste wasn’t even around half the time.

“Oh, look no further Joonmyun. I’m right here,” A woman’s voice called out and the two turned around to see a woman no older than 50 standing behind them. Yue immediately bowed and the woman simply chuckled, waving her hands. “Oh there’s no need for that my dear. After all, you’ll be apart of this family soon,” Yue blinked at her statement, becoming even more confused then she already was. The woman sensed this and gave her a reassuring smile. “Well, why don’t you join me in the garden for tea. Thank you Joonmyun, if you will gather your brothers and have a talk with them about what I told you. Thank you love,” She said before gesturing for Yue to follow her.

 

******

 

Yue once again found herself shocked as she looked around the blossoming garden that now surrounded her. Their backyard was huge, completely with a pool and the garden that she was now standing in. It was more hidden, and like a secret place that she could hide in- yes this garden seemed like a perfect haven for her to relax in. She sat down at a small table across from their caretaker. Tea was already set up, along with some small finger sandwiches and cakes.

“Now I’m sure Joonmyun, or well you know him as Suho, has told you why I wanted to speak with you today,” Yue simply nodded her head, urging the woman to continue. “Well, to put it simply I would like it if you moved in with us. It’s not that we don’t trust you with our secret my dear, but you need to be protected now. It will simply be easier if you were in the same household so the boys can protect you. Plus I know you live alone, if you continue to it’ll only be more dangerous,” Blinking rapidly at the woman, she attempted to take everything in...only to be more confused.

“I...what?”

“You are now technically a part of the family my dear. You see, there are werewolf hunters called chasers and they are ruthless human beings who would love to get rid of our existence. Now, I won’t get into their history now as I’m sure the boys will tell you much more. But since you’ve been around Kyungsoo for more than 24 hours, his scent would be all over you. They can smell that and regardless if you’re human or not, they will hurt you my dear. Of course...I can’t make you stay my dear, but it would be all for your safety,” Celeste is practically pleading at this point to get her to stay. Silence was all they could hear for five minutes before Yue finally made up her mind.

“...Fine, I will move in.” Yue agrees reluctantly, wondering how she’ll ever be able to handle twelve crazy hormonal boys.

“Oh wonderful! Oh, one more thing I almost forgot. Wolves mate for life, and it’s the same with werewolves so please don’t be alarmed if the boys bond with you! I’m sure you’ll be a wonderful girlfriend to them. Now sadly I’m not around very often seeing as my work makes me travel all the time, but please don’t hesitate to call or text me if something comes up,”

“Alright sounds, wait WHAT?!” Yue almost screamed at the lady. Mating? Girlfriends? Oh hell no- Sure they were flirting with her, but that didn’t mean that they would actually fall for her….right?

“Oh you’re sure a cute girl. Welcome to the family!”

 

A/N

Ta-dah! I updated a lot earlier than I thought I would
Mainly because I'm busy tomorrow and don't know when I'll have the time to post
So here you go <3
Let me know what you think!
All your kind words really do make my day and help me write this!

Question of the day: What's your favorite song off the exodus album?

Mine is playboy. Do I really have to explain ;) 

Your Author, Kimchi