024

Moonlight

Xiumin was probably the clingiest out of all the mates. Even though he was in almost completely different classes then her, he was always somehow around.

“Oppa please! People are looking, they probably think we’re dating,” Yue said nervously, her eyes glancing around the cafeteria that she was forced to sit at.

“What are you talking about! We are dating!” He says very loudly, leaving the other boys in shock with their jaws to the ground. Almost immediately, Yue felt the hateful stares around her and she wanted the floor to open up and swallow her whole. She saw the hateful gaze of Eunji and knew she was going to get it later. As much as Yue loved the boys she still wasn’t sure if she could take the bullying. They way Eunji was staring at her, she knew she was in for a confrontation later and there was no way she could avoid it.

After school, Eunji skips over uncharacteristically towards Yue. The boys were of course surrounding her and Yue thought she was safe.

“Hello Oppas! I was wondering if I could borrow Yue for a minute? I just wanted to ask her some girl stuff,” She grins, giving off an innocent vibe but of course Yue knew better. However, no matter how much she begged with her eyes the boys didn’t notice as they simply nodded. Eunji gave them a small smile and dragged the poor girl away, her mates not realizing any danger.

Once out of earshot, Eunji’s aura became evil as her grip tightened around Yue’s wrist.

“I warned you and you didn’t listened. Now you’ll have to pay,”

 

************

 

Eunji pushed her into an abandoned classroom, teachers and her wolves far away from them. Her lackies sat atop the desks and something hidden in their hands. Two other lackeys walked towards her and Yue could recognize them vaguely as some other girls in her class that were just as obsessed with the boys as Eunji. None of the girls spoke a word as they gathered around the scared girl, only making her even more frightful of what was going to happen. Eunji Yue’s hair as she circled around her.

“You know, you have such beautiful long hair,” She started, the other two girls around Yue snickered and she could feel sweat begin to form at her forehead. “It would be a shame if...something happened to it,” Her eyes widened as she watched the two other girls come closer to her, scissors in their hands.

“No!” Yue screamed and tried to escape but to no avail. The two girls near her grabbed onto her tightly, her long hair in their hands as the pulled on it. Tears welling in her eyes as she begged them. “P-please! Don’t do this. I’m sorry for being around the boys but they’re my friends!” She screamed, trying not to thrash but the girls had no mercy as they pulled on her hair. The other girls with the scissors came closer as Yue attempted to shake her head.

“It’s too late for apologies. My girls are simply trying to give you a new makeover, let’s see if you’re anything without your hair,” Eunji cackled almost evilly as she sat in front of Yue, giving a signal to the other girls.

“STOP!” Yue screamed but it was too late, the girls began cutting without any mercy. She watched helplessly as her black hair began to form on the ground. Her vision becoming blurry from tears as she watched the hair she grew out for her father become reduced to nothing. The girls cutting her hair laughed at her state as they cut and cut until it reached her shoulders. The hair was cut unevenly with chunks longer than others. However, a loud voice stopped them as they dropped the sharp instruments onto the floor in shock.

“What the hell is going on here?” A familiar voice yelled out as the girls holding Yue also let go, forcing the girl onto the ground as she held onto her hair to hide the hideousness.

“O-Oppa we were just-”

“Nothing- get out of my sight before I do something I’ll regret,” He yelled, forcing the girls to run out. The male in question kneeled down to Yue, who was still curled up and on the ground, clutching her hair or what was left of it.

“Yue...it’s going to be okay-” He said, wrapping his arms around the girl who was still crying.

“No! It’s not! My hair is gone and now I’m not good enough for you guys.”

“Yue, don’t say that. Even with short hair we’ll still love you. Almost all of us are bonded with you and we’re not going to suddenly fall out of love with you because of this,” He squeezed the girl in his arms before slowly pulling her up to her feet. “Please, let me look at you,” He begged, trying to cup her face to force her to look at him. He finally succeeded when she lost the will to hold back. His heart constricted at the sight of her. Her beautiful long hair was chopped sloppily, now barely reaching her shoulders. Tears stained her face and he wanted nothing more than to kiss them away. But he couldn’t do that here. His alpha suddenly came in. The two shared a concerned look before Kris wrapped her up in her arms to carry her to the car.

 

************

 

The moment she reached the house, she was out of sight. Slamming her door shut, leaving the exo boys in the dust. They all exchanged looks of worry but knew there wasn’t much they could do. They all had failed to protect their mate and they were simply paying the consequences. Knowing she wasn’t going to open her door tonight, it left them no choice but to leave her alone and hope she felt better in the morning.

When morning came Baekhyun found the girl on her balcony, looking out at the rising sun with a somber look upon her face. His heart constricted at how pitiful she looked, he missed the bubbly Yue that had finally shown her face to them- and now she was very quickly crawling back into her hole. Baekhyun went behind her and wrapped his arms tightly around her. Yue only jumped slightly from the sudden contact before trying to hide her face.

“Yue don’t, please. None of us don’t like you less because you have shorter hair. Let me take you out, we’ll go get it fixed and buy you a bunch of hair accessories. It’ll be like a date- especially since I feel like you hang out with my brother more” He throws in a pout for added measure. He could hear the girl chuckle slightly and it brought a smile to her face.

“Okay, okay fine. I’m sorry for overreacting...I just really treasured my long hair,” She admits, turning around to slip her hand in his own. He smiled at the girl and shook his head.

“Don’t apologize, I understand. But you do look pretty good with short hair too.” Yue just blushed and pushed him.

“Yeah- yeah let’s go”

 
 
A/N:
Rip Yue's hair
I'm such a mean author hehe h

Don't forget to comment! It helps motivate me u vu 
Love, Kimchi