003

Moonlight

“Hyung, you’re an idiot”

 

“Sehun, shut your mouth or no bubble tea for the week,”

“Brutal- What now hyung?”

Suho sighed, running slim fingers through his black locks as he shook his head. “Now we have to tell Selene. Chanyeol, please throw D.O his clothes,” Chanyeol did just that, the clothes flying over Yue’s head and the wolf caught them in his mouth. The wolf in question took the clothes away behind a bush before throwing an irritated glance at chanyeol who simply laughed at him. Grotesque popping noises were heard as if bones were being rearranged and skin was peeling. She almost gagged at the sounds, they seemed painful and Yue was almost glad she didn’t see anything happen. When the transformation was complete D.O exited the bush...shirtless. She let a small screech, turning around rapidly and covering her now cherry face. Hearing the boys laughter above her didn’t make her feel better as she looked up to glare at them slightly. Damn these boys.

“Chanyeol...where’s my shirt-” Chanyeol simply shrugged, throwing the boy the shirt he was looking for. He glared at them before sliding the shirt back on. “I-I’m sorry about that, you can stop hiding now,”

Yue peeked between her fingers and deeming it was safe before standing up. Only to forget that her ankle was ed and falling into D.O’s embrace. “Ah-”

“Woah, careful there- I think you sprained your ankle,” He said, glancing down at her ankle that was still swollen and red. “Hyung! Come help me get her out of this ditch,”

“Ah- It’s fine. I can walk,” She said but felt herself being pushed into someone’s embrace. Attempting to escape from his grasp, he just simply held on tighter shaking his head. She let out a small hmmf of disapproval, making Suho laugh at her attitude. Yue watched D.O climb out of the ravine easily, seeing as how his ankle was not...well broken.

“Where do you live?” He asked, taking her in his arms. She squirmed again.

“Over there, near the Rosewood Forest sign,” D.O nodded in response, turning to face Suho.

“Hey hyung. I’m gonna take her home. Her ankle is really bad and she can’t walk on her own. I’ll probably stay with her- I don’t think she can be alone,”

“Hey! I can take care of myself you know,” She pouts, crossing her am but not complaining about being in his arms anymore.

“D.O are you sure? Should her parents be the one taking care of her?”

“I don’t-I mean, it’s fine...I don’t have any parents,” There was a slight awkward air for a moment before Kai spoke up.

“I don’t see a problem. Might as well help her out? Selene’s gonna pissed already,” Suho nodded his head but let out a exasperated sigh.

“Do what you will,” D.O responded with a smile before bidding goodbye to his brothers.

“Hey! Who said you were coming with me! I can take care of myself!” She whined, beginning to thrash around in his arms. If D.O wasn’t strong, they’d both probably be on the ground right now.

“Don’t bother arguing. I’ve already made up my mind. Might as well let me help you,” He laughed at her reactions, finding them cute. Yue grumbled one last time before giving up, letting him carry her all the way home.

 
A/N;
I feel like my chapters are too short OTL
Anyway, I really wanted to update for you guys so here it is!
I really hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think. ; ;

Your Author, Kimchi

P.S Let me know which image you like more so I can make that one the offical one. Thanks <3