012

Moonlight

 

Only a few days passed and Yue was back to her normal self and the boys were relieved to see their cheerful Yue again. It was the day of the sports fest, and the group found themselves on the soccer field in their teams. Kris, Tao and Chanyeol were in basketball while Kai and Lay were forced onto the cheerleading teams. Chen, Suho, Baekhyun and Luhan had signed up for Track and Sehun, D.O and Xiumin were enrolled in Softball. Yue on the other hand told the boys she wasn’t really interested in the sports fest, but secretly she had her eye on a specific sport. Yue found herself doing the unexpected as she signed up for  volleyball at the sports fest. She was far too embarrassed to tell EXO about it, she had been out of practice. What if she fell on her face? There’s no way she would let them see that.

Yue stood in the middle of the crowd, watching Kai and Lay’s performance for the beginning of the festival. She felt her jaw drop in awe as she watched their bodies move so fluidly and rapid. She was impressed and shocked that both were such amazing dancers. She ran up to them with bottles of water after the show.

“Wow! I didn’t know you guys were such great dancers,” She praised as she threw them the water. Kai blushed slightly as he just shrugged it off as if it wasn’t a big deal.

“Thank you Yue. Are you going to watch the other boys?”

“I’ll definitely be there to watch the track meet but- I uh have something to do during the other times!” They both exchanged glances and gave her a suspicious look.

“What things? Did you...sign up for a sport?” Kai asked, tilting his head with his signature smirk drawn on his face. Yue’s eyes instantly widened and could easily rival Kyungsoo’s.

“N-no! I just- I was…”

“Yue-,”

“Okay yes! I signed up for a sport. I didn’t...tell because I was embarrassed,” She admitted, finding her face flush bright red as she looked down.

“What is it! We’ll come cheer you on,”

“NO! I mean- it’s not that I don’t want you guys...I’m just, scared i’ll mess up. I haven’t played Volleyball in such a long time,” She exclaimed.

“Yue- we’re not going to make fun of you if you mess up. We just want to cheer you on just like you would of us, please,” Lay said, patting her head affectionately as he gave her a dimpled smile. Yue tried so hard to resist, but she gave in, nodding her head meekly.

 

 

*******

 

“YEAH GO YUE!!!”

“YOU CAN DO IT,”

“Holy do you see her in those shorts?”

Yue immediately regretting letting the boys come. She hadn’t even started and they were all yelling like maniacs. Unfortunately half of them couldn’t attend due to the conflicting conflicts, but Yue was slightly glad. She didn’t think she’d be able to handle 6 other voices yelling at her. Yue send them a death glare before they all shut up. Lay just smiled and waves at her, causing her to blush and shyly wave back. Almost immediately regretting bringing the boys once she saw the death stare from Eunji, and it only meant that she was going to make this game a lot more personal than it needed to be.

It was Yue’s turn to serve and it would be her time to shine as she threw the ball in the air and slammed it down as hard as she could, catching the other girls off guard and easily scoring a point. The boys of course cheered even harder, making her embarrassed but she felt thrilled- they gave her the will to win this game. Eunji, seeing this made her even more angry as she served the ball, throwing it directly at Yue. The ball slams into the side of Yue’s head, knocking her over with force as she falls to the ground.

“Hey! She did that on purpose!” One of the boys yells, but Yue’s too busy trying to make her head stop spinning to identify the voice. Eunji bats her eyelashes innocently and shrugs her shoulders.

“I didn’t mean too! It was an accident!” She pouts, acting innocent. Yue got up with a new sense of willpower as she cracked her knuckles and got back into action.

“It’s fine. I can still play,” She mutters, grabbing the ball and serving.

The boys watched with complete awe as Yue kicked well.... She was all over the place, saving the ball and serving it to her teammates. When she scored the winning point the boys practically jumped off the stands and ran towards her. Chanyeol immediately picked her up and danced around with her on her shoulders.

“C-chanyeol! When did you get here?” Yue asked, baffled to see him and not the fact that she was on his shoulders.

“We finished early so of course we came to see you!” Yue smiled as she noticed that all twelve guys were surrounding her and her heart pounded. She felt accomplished that she won and they had been there to see this side to her. A tear escaped her eye and Chanyeol put her down, worried.

“Yue?! Are you okay?”

“I-I’m fine. I’m just so happy,”

 

******

 

Yue sat in the stands next to her boys about to cheer on the others at the track meet. She vibrated in her seat, excited to watch the boys compete and do well. Forgetting about everything she cheered hard for her boys, not noticing the evil glares she was receiving.  Chen stood at the front line and Yue smiled brightly at him, causing him to blush slightly.

“Go Chen! You can do it!”

The sound of a gun signaled the start of the race. Chen did fairly well, and Yue was slightly shocked at how fast he was but she assumed it was probably in his wolf genes  that helped him. She quickly jumped up in horror when she watched him fall to the ground, clutching his ankle in pain. Without thinking twice Yue found herself running towards the boy and onto the track.

“Chen! Oh my god are you okay?” She asked out of pure concern as she kneeled down next to him.  

“Yue I’m fine, I just tri-” He couldn’t finish his sentence as he looked into her big brown eyes that seemed to pull him in. A warmth developed him as his heart beat faster and he shuddered almost violently as he grabbed onto Yue’s hand. He knew what had happened and he didn’t care, Yue was the most perfect girl he had ever laid eyes on and the last girl he would ever love.

“Chen are you okay?!”

“I’m perfect,”

 
 
A/N;
Here's a special double update for reaching 200+ subscribers!
Go back one chapter if you didn't!

Of course i'm not gonna let you guys know our mystery savior yet ;)
And we have our second bond!

I want to thank you guys for all your support and reaching 200+ subscribers
I was really happy when I found out :^)
I love you guys!


Question of the day: Who do you think will be the next to bond???

Your Author, Kimchi