026

Moonlight

It was a normal afternoon, but Yue was itching to do something. She had become so accustomed to the crazy lifestyle that when it was silent it slowly drove her crazy. The boys were all gathered in the living room, sitting peacefully and it made her suspicious. Before everything she would have enjoyed the silence and felt content doing nothing, but these boys had changed her so much and Yue didn’t regret a single thing. That’s how she found herself in the middle of the guys, begging to go roller skating.

 

“No,” the word echoed throughout the living space as they all voiced their opinion. A pout makes it way onto her face as she gave them puppy dog eyes. All the boys had to look away in fear of giving into the girl who was being unusually cute. Yue squints her eyes, zoning in on one boy in particular as she takes a deep breath to gain some confidence. In a second she’s sitting in his lap, effectively straddling him and leaving her other boys jaws on the floor. Suho’s face was flushed as he stared at the girl in shock, a smirk on her face and her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders.

“Oppa, come on! Let’s go roller skating okay?” She grins, batting her eyelashes cutely as she watched his resolve go down the toilet. He simply nodded, words failing him as she celebrates her small victory and sends the other boys a peace sign. Protests were voiced as they all started begging Yue to sit in their laps but she simply response by sticking her tongue out. “Sorry boys, I only really needed one person to come with me. You’re all free to come though,” Yue says, grinning victoriously as she made her way towards her room. She could hear the collective groan they all made, making their own way towards their bedrooms to also change.

 

************

 

It all made sense to her now as she practically skated circles around the wolves who could barely stand on their skates. The only ones who were good were Tao, Lay, Kai and Xiumin. The rest were attempting to help each other to just move and Yue felt bad that she was laughing, but she couldn’t help it. They were so cute. She found herself skating around with Tao, hand in hand as the jammed to the music that played on the overhead. In the corner of her eye she noticed Luhan sitting on the sidelines, watching the rest of his brothers skate (or attempt to skate) and a frown curved at her lips. Tao noticed this, leaning in to place a small kiss against the unsuspecting girl’s lips. Momentarily she’s brought out of her daydream to see a very happy Tao. Yue rolled her eyes and swatted him away as she skated over to where Luhan sat.

 

“Hey Lu, why aren’t you skating?” She asked, leaning over the railing that separated the two from each other. He blushed slightly, trying not to look her in the eyes.

 

“I’m….terrible at skating,” He admits. Yue simply giggles, motioning her hands for him to come over.

 

“That’s fine, isn’t that what I’m here for? I’ll help you,” She gives him a reassuring smile as he sat there mulling over his options before finally moving to join her. He struggled quite a bit just to get to her and she couldn’t help but watch him in amusement. Once Luhan finally reached her she grabbed onto his hands tightly as she started to skate, making sure to go slowly so he could also move his legs. The two glided easily across the rink, slowly but surely as Luhan made sure not to fall and embarrass himself in front of Yue. All of his focus was on the girl in front of him and it seemed that the whole world seemed to disappear when he looked at her, his worries and fears were gone. All he saw was the beautiful girl who smiled so brightly despite the cards she had been dealt with. A pleasant warmth took over his senses as he shuddered visibly, his heart beating harshly against in his chest but there was no pain. When he opened his eyes again nothing changed, but he was now looking at the girl he would love for the rest of eternity.

 

A/N
Honestly I have no excuses

I had really bad writers block and literally didn't write anything from the month of november to about mid january
I still have slight block, not feeling the motivation to write but it's coming back
Sorry for making you guys wait so long ; ;
Your Author, Kimchi