017

Moonlight

“Alright class! I’ll be putting you in groups of three to do this assignment!” Their homeroom teacher suddenly called out. Sehun and Kai immediately perked up, hoping that they would be in a group with Yue as the girl rolled her eyes at their obvious change in demeanor. Tuning them out, she patiently waited for the teacher to call out her name. However when she heard her name and her two partners, she froze.

“Yue, you’ll be partnered up with Myungsoo and Dongwoo,” Her eyes grew and could easily rival Kyungsoo. Both Sehun and Kai sent death glares to both males, almost a silent warning that if they touched her there would be hell to pay. Yue slowly inched her way towards the table, deciding to sit next to Myungsoo. After her run in with Dongwoo, she never wanted to be alone with him again.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes as he caught Dongwoo staring at the clearly uncomfortable girl as he nudged him, a silent way to tell him to knock it off. He cleared his throat, attempting to get rid of the awkward air that surrounded them.

“Let’s just work on this shall we?”

Yue nodded timidly as she scanned through the paper. It was just a small group project on human genetics and they were going through their own timeline. What surprised Yue was the fact that Myungsoo was actually quite nice. He tried to make polite conversation and made her at ease despite having Dongwoo constantly looking at her. Kai and Sehun on the other hand were also constantly glaring at their group, low growls emitting from their throats. Yue on the other hand felt a vibration through her pocket. Checking quickly if her partners were occupied she swiftly took out her phone and saw that she had one new message.

{ Text from Xing ge~ }; Hello Princess. The maknae’s told me your situation. Hang in there! Lunch is soon~ <3

She couldn’t help the smile forming on her lips as she stared at the sweet text message. She sent a quick text before the two other boys would know what she was doing.

{ Text to Yixing ge~ } Thank you Lay <3 I’ll be strong for you okay? Now pay attention!

Slipping her phone back into the pocket, her smile never fading as she finished her group assignment.

 

 

************

 

Yue was about to join her boys at lunch but was stopped by a familiar face.

"Myungsoo?” She asked, turning to face the boy who towered over her.

“Uh yeah, hi-”

“Hi?” She replied, slightly confused on why he was here. After all, he was friends with Dongwoo right?

“Uh- I just, heard it was your birthday this weekend….and uh- this is for you,” He mumbled before handing her a beautiful leather bound journal. Her eyes sparkled at the book, gingerly taking it in her own hands.

“Wow- it’s so beautiful, but, how did you know it was my birthday?” She questioned, tilting her head to the side in curiosity.

“Oh- uh, I just heard it around. I just- Just don’t open it until your birthday okay? I gotta go, the guys are waiting for me. Bye!”

Before she could even say another word he was gone, leaving her confused. She shrugged, thinking nothing much of the gift she put it away in her locker. Skipping towards the cafeteria to be with her own boys.

 
 
A/N:
I updated later than I wanted to again ; ;
But I still updated!
Finals are coming up and I'm slowly dying
Help-

Also it doesn't help that I keep plotting more and more stories
I have a serious problem
ORZ

Anyway here's a somewhat filler chapter to keep the mystery of the story up!
Thanks you!
Your Author, Kimchi