008

Moonlight

“Good one Suho, you should be a comedian,” Yue laughed at his suggestion, only having him frown at her response. He looked a lot more stern than usual as he combed a hand through his platinum blonde hair.

“Yue this isn’t a joke. The school is much further than you’re used to. I’m not going to take no for an answer,” He crosses her arm as if to look more intimidated but Yue just looked at him with a dumb expression.

“You must be joking! I’ll get ripped apart the moment I step out of your car!” She yells before calming herself down, placing a hand upon his shoulder. “Look, I appreciate the offer but I’ll be just fine. I’ve been walking to school for as long as I can remember. It’s fine-”

“Yue, you leave me with no choice,” He says looking away, confusing the girl. “CHANYEOL!”

Before she can even respond, she’s swiftly lifted up by a specific overgrown giant and thrown over his shoulder. “Yah! Let me go!” She whined, punching his back but her efforts are futile as the giant just walked forwards and out the door.

“Sorry, gotta follow orders,” He said, yet secretly liking the girl resting on his shoulder. He gently let pushed the girl into Suho’s car and she grumbled as she sat down in the seat, her arms crossed and a pout evident on her face.

“Yue- do you not like us?” A puppy eyed maknae asked. Looking at him, all her walls came down and she became weak.

“No! It’s not that- I do...but I just don’t want to get murdered by fangirls,” She mumbled the last part, falling on deaf ears as Suho began to drive away and towards her death bed.

********

Yue was greeted by the loud screams of “Oh my god! It’s EXO!” “Oppa look at me!” “Holy ! Kai is so hot today!”. It immediately made her want to just get back in the car and drive away. Unfortunately Sehun grabbed onto her hand, pulling her out of the car and into the direct view of the fangirls.

“Wait, who the hell is that?”

“Isn’t she the nerd from 2A?”

“Is she one of their girlfriends?”


“Impossible! She’s too ugly!”

The words instantly make her cringe as she runs away from the boys without them noticing. Successfully making it to her class she let’s her head fall to her desk. She wasn’t sure if she would be able to handle this anymore.

By the time Lunch came, her stomach was grumbling as she packed up her things and headed towards the cafeteria. Stopping by her locker to put her things away, she was greeted by three somewhat unfamiliar girls.  The tallest one stood in the middle, with two shorter ones on both of her sides. Yue could assume that the middle one was the leader. A queenka perhaps? She barely knew anyone at this school, she ignored them and they ignored her- that was the plan anyway.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” The middle one asked, popped her gum annoyingly in Yue’s face.

“W-what?”

“I want to know what an ugly girl like yourself was doing with my Exo oppa’s this morning,” She asked, slowly getting closer to Yue to the point where she was backed up into the locker uncomfortably.

“I-I just happen to live n-near Suho oppa..and he was n-nice enough to offer me a ride,” She stuttered, cursing herself for being such a wimp in a serious situation. The girl just scoffed, flipping her hair as she turned back to glare evilly back.

“Do you even know who I am?” Yue simply shook her head.

“I’m Eunji, head queenka of this school and my two friends Yuri and Yoona,” She said with pure confidence that made Yue wonder where she got it from. Eunji suddenly had Yue in the palm of her hands, the collar of her school uniform was balled in her hands and Yue felt that any moment now she was going to get beat up.

“I bet you paid poor Suho oppa to give a dirty orphan like yourself a ride. Listen carefully ,” She said, tightening her grip. “Stay away from Exo. Or you’ll regret it. You hear me!” She yelled, spitting in Yue’s face as she meekly nodded. With a release, Yue hit her head against the locker and slunk to the floor, her legs refusing to carry her weight anymore. Eunji walked away with her lackies, leaving a teary-eyed Yue on the ground.

 

********


“Where’s Yue?” Sehun whined, picking at his food with distaste.

“What makes you think that she wants to eat with such a bratty maknae like yourself?”


“Yah!” Sehun roared, throwing a grape at his older packmate.

“I wonder if she’s eating enough. She’s already really skinny,” D.O sighed, wanting to be able to make his famous kimchi spaghetti for her. The guys gave a collective sigh as Chen snuck away, going off to find her.

“If I was Yue...where would I be?” He asked, talking to himself as he wandering down the halls. Occasionally being polite by waving to the fangirls. He suddenly walked past the library, a light bulb popping up in his head as he quietly entered.

His deductions were proven right when he noticed the petite girl sitting in the corner, her nose in an old ratty book. Chen chuckled, taking a seat next to the oblivious girl, who kept reading.

“What are you reading?” He whispered in her ear, causing the girl to become startled.

“C-chen!” Suddenly alarmed at the presence of the boy as she quickly rubbed away any evidence that she had been crying. Of course, he noticed pushing away her hands.

“Have you been crying? What happened?” He asked worriedly, cupping her face as he wiped away her tears.

“N-nothing! It’s not important,” She muttered, feeling her face heat up from the contact from the boy. Chen looked at her sadly, wishing she would open up her heart to him but he knew that it would take time so he dropped it.

“...We were all worried about you when you didn’t show up for lunch so I came to look for you. The bell is going to ring soon, are you sure you’re okay?” She simply nodded, feeling too shy at this point to actually speak. He sighed, helping her up and grabbing her hand. “Come on, let’s get to class,”

“C-chen my hand…”

“Shh, let me just hold it for awhile okay?” He asked, still pulling her along as he rubbed her knuckles with his thumb. Smiling shyly to herself she gave into him, after all, it did make her feel a lot better.

 
A/N;
Ohohoho Chen is pretty smooth with the ladies B)

I updated a little later than I thought I would so I'm sorry about that ; ;
I've been a little self-conscious about my writing and lazy :'(
But here's your update and I hope you guys enjoy it!
OH P.S; I tweaked the plot so all the guys have kiss scenes <3
You're welcome 

Question of the day: What's your favorite EXO era?

Mine's probably Wolf or Growl tbh

Your Author, Kimchi