010

Moonlight

Being awoken by a ruckus downstairs wasn’t exactly how she wanted to wake up this morning, but she figured boys will be boys. Yawning, she stretched her arms and legs as she jumps off the bed and putting on some clothes. Yue was curious on what was happening so she didn’t bother taking a shower yet as she jumped down the stairs and into the living room where the noise originated.

“Hyung! You didn’t!”

“I wanted to be first! This isn’t fair!”

“I can’t believe you bonded with her!”

Yue blinked at their words, confused as she entered the premise.

“Yo, what’s...going on?” She asked, noticing everyone’s eyes were on her as soon as the spotted her. They all gulped visibly and looked at each other. She raised her eyebrows suspiciously. There’s something they’re not telling me…

“Oh hey Yue...uh we’re just..”

 

“No buts- tell me the truth,” She says, able to detect Sehun’s lie before he could even come up with one. He put his hand down, dejected. Suho sighed, pointing to Kyungsoo.


“Maybe he should tell you,” All eyes were suddenly on him, and all he wanted to do was shrink and die in a hole.

“U-uh well you see...Last night, I kinda-”

“He bonded with you!” Tao yelled out, quickly covering his mouth once the words had been said. Yue was speechless as she turned to face the owl eyed boy who was blushing madly.

“W-what! You...you bonded with me?” She asked in complete shock. He simply nodded, afraid of what she was going to say or if he was going to be rejected.

“...It’s true- but if you don’t want to be my mate I understand. But know that there’s no one else. There can never be another girl in my life. It has to be you,” He said, no hints of embarrassment in his eyes as he grabbed her hands. Yue found herself getting lost in his big round orbs as it was her turn to be turning as red as a tomato.

“D.O….” She mutters, looking down at their conjoined hands as she can feel her heart beat in her chest loudly. Did she like D.O? Sure they were all attractive but his words were making her crazy.

“It’s fine, I know what you’re going to say,” He says rejected, feeling like his heart was ripping right out of his chest.

“No- no you don’t. I-It’s true that I don’t know if I like you yet...but, that doesn’t mean I’m not willing to try,” She says, gulping and looking up. Biting her bottom lip as she looks into his brown orbs. D.O brightened up instantly.

“So you’ll be mine?”

“...I wouldn’t go that far yet- but I’m willing to try to get closer to you,” She nods, feeling her face heat up again as D.O smirks.

“Then I’ll just have to make you mine won’t I?”

The rest of EXO can’t stand to see the rest as they break it up. Half of them pushing D.O off and protecting Yue in their arms.

“Hey! Yue is mine!”

 

“Don’t forget that I have my own plans to make her mine!”

“Yah! She’s my mate! Besides, Celeste always said it’s not uncommon for a pack to mate to the same girl,” D.O scoffed, rolling his eyes at his childish brothers. Yue groaned as she was being pulled on both sides of her body. Are you saying that I’m the potential girlfriend to all of them? Why did I come here!

 

** *******

Whimpers could be heard outside her door as a male jiggled with her doorknob. He was unsure what was happening but she sounded upset. A nightmare perhaps? He asked himself, thanking that she hadn’t locked her door. Slowly walking towards her bed he saw the girl thrashing about as small tears ran down her face. His heart constricted at the sight as he nudged her gently. Yue’s eyes flashed open as sweat ran down her face. Her breathing was heavy as he held her hand tightly.


“Are you okay? I heard you crying-” He asked, and Yue couldn’t see his face nor did she recognize his voice.

“I-I’m fine,” She said, but even to herself she wasn’t very convincing.

“Well alright…” He murmurs before turning to walk away. However Yue grabs onto his wrist.

“Wait! U-uh...will you...stay with me,” She mumbles, feeling embarrassed for even asking. “I...I just don’t want to be alone,”

A small smile played on his lips as he gladly scooted under the covers and held her close. He could feel her heart beat against his chest and he couldn’t help but think how cute she was in this moment.

“T-thank you,” She mutters before drifting into a deep sleep.

 
A/N

Here's my update!
HOLY GUYS DID YOU LISTEN TO LUHAN'S SONG?
I'm surprised i'm still alive tbh

Anyway, we have a mystery savior!
Ohoho any guesses who it is? That'll be my question of the day

Thanks guys!
Your Author, Kimchi :^)