002

Moonlight

Sighing, Yue struggled as she trudged through the mud, attempting to reach her house that was located just in front of the forests entrance. Upon reaching home she dropped off her backpack and put on more appropriate shoes before heading out for a walk. While she prefered to stay inside and read a book or something, it was times like these she really enjoyed a good de-stressing walk to calm her nerves. She felt serene just being by herself deep inside the woods and along the forest path. However, once the path became steeper she found herself having a much harder time walking than usual. One misstep was all it took before she found herself at the bottom of a small ravine, scratches covering her arms.

“,” She cursed, feeling a sharp pain in her ankle. An attempt to stand just caused her to collapse back onto the ground with tears developing in her eyes. A burning sensation began to build up as tears fell, realizing she was stuck down here.

Laying against a rock in defeat, she closed her eyes, wondering if this was it: this is how she was going to die. When she opened her eyes again she was face to face with a dirty brown wolf. She made a small yelp out of shock as her breathing became labored and heavy. Yue found herself crying again out of fear.

“P-please mister w-wolf….don’t k-kill me,” She begged for her life as if it made a different, as if the wolf somehow understood her. The wolf simply looked at her, it’s head moving to the side in a confused manner before it came closer and her tears away. Yue opened her eyes in shock as the wolf pushed it’s head against her hand in an affectionate manner. Her hand automatically began to pet the wolf as if it was a dog and she really thought she was losing it- She was petting a wolf for god’s sake! She should be dead right now. However the wolf responded positively as she began to cuddle it.

“Well, I guess it’s just you and me,” She smiled half-heartedly as she scratched underneath his chin. Another twenty minutes passed and Yue sighed dejectedly. “How am I going to get up? I can’t even walk…”

“D.O!”

“Huh- did you hear that?”

“D.O! YAH! DO KYUNGSOO WHERE ARE YOU?” Yue heard yelling as she looked up at the ravine’s opening to see if she could see anyway- maybe they would help her.


“Wait Kyungsoo? Isn’t that one of the prince’s name? What would he be doing out here in the woods at night?” She wondered out loud. Looking up again, she saw five heads looking down at her...no wait not her- the wolf.

“Oh there you are Kyungsoo. Why are you still in Wolf form? Selene is waiting for- Who are you?” Yue remained silent for a good few minutes before responding.

“I’m Yu- WAIT WHAT? DID YOU JUST SAY THIS WOLF IS KYUNGSOO?”

 

 

A/N;
I updated a little earlier than I thought but here you guys go!
Also it may take me a bit longer to update next time because i've been feeling a little discouraged about my writing so we'll see
I won't give up but- hopefully I will gain some more confidence.
Thank you! Tell me what you think
Your Author, Kimchi

 

P.S Thank you to Chisai! Cafe for the beautiful cover. I'll need to figure out how to put it as my cover but this will do for now!