011

Moonlight

When Yue woke up,  no one was by her side and she was wondering if she just imagined someone coming in and consoling her. Confused, she pushed it out of her mind and got ready for the long day ahead of her.

Going to school was complete hell. Kyungsoo insisted that he had to sit next to her and it only got worse when they arrived. The boys were giving him a stink eye, completely jealous that he was practically glued to her side. Yue looked uncomfortable, she disliked PDA and most importantly she could already feel the death stares from the other girls. If looks could kill, well she would have been dead a long time ago. She could feel all the color in her face drain as she saw Eunji and her lackies staring at her in the corner of her eye. Oh no-

 

******

 

Yue didn’t even make it to her first class before she was dragged in the girl’s bathroom. Yuri locked the door as Eunji pushed her inside, Yue falling to the ground unable to catch her balance. Eunji picked her up by her collar, spitting in her face.


“I think you’re getting a little too comfortable with our Oppa’s don’t you think? I want to know why the hell D.O oppa was all over you today,”

“W-we’re just really good friends,”

“Bull. There’s no way D.O oppa would be friends with a pathetic human being such as yourself.” Yuri and Yoona who stood behind her with ugly smiles nodded in agreement as they looked at Yue with disgust. “You’re paying them to be nice to you aren’t you? You , leave our poor oppa’s alone and go back to where you came from,” Eunji sneered, pushing Yue up against the bathroom stalls. Bringing her hand up, she slapped Yue with all the force she could, leaving the poor defenceless girl on the ground. “Stay the away from our boyfriends,” She said, leaving her on the ground crying.

 

******

 

Yue didn’t return to any classes until after lunch. She sat quietly in her seat, looking out the window as Kai glanced over at her with immense worry. She hadn’t shown up for any of her classes and he wondered what had happened. Just looking over at her made his heart constrict with pain as he noticed a large red mark on her cheek. Is Yue being bullied? He wondered, unable to focus on the lesson as he gazed over at her.

Even as they left school, Yue was uncharacteristically quiet. She didn’t even snap back or say something about Baekhyun harassing her. Something was definitely up and Kai was going to find out.

Upon reaching home, Yue didn’t bother to do anything with the boy as she went straight up to her room and locked the door, leaving behind twelve very confused and concerned wolves.

“Alright, group meeting,” Kai declares and nods towards Suho, his alpha, who agrees with the younger. The rest piled up on the couches and faced their alphas. Suho motioned to Kai who was the one who set up the meeting in the first place. Taking a sigh he sat down before facing his mates. “I- I think Yue is being bullied. Today she missed her morning classes and when she arrived after lunch I noticed...a red mark on her face,” He said, looking towards his shoes.

“I agree with Kai, as much as I don’t want to admit it. I found her in the library one day and she had been crying. Of course she didn’t tell me what happened but-,” Chen spoke up. D.O practically jumped out of his seat to go comfort Yue, only to be pushed back down by Baekhyun.

“I think she needs some space D.O.”

“But I’m her mate! I should be protecting her!” He yelled, feeling useless and it was killing him inside.

“We know, but she isn’t used to this- just give it some time,” Suho suggested, watching D.O slink into his seat with a frown.

“Well, what do you propose we do?”

“We’ll protect her, she doesn’t have to be alone. We’ll always be there for her now. She has nothing to worry about,”

 

A/N;

Double update! : )