015

Moonlight

Returning home did nothing as the boys all continued to whine and complain about wanting to hear her voice. She finally found peace and quiet in their library as she curled up on the couch with a book. Being too absorbed in her book, she didn’t notice the door opening and closing quietly. Nor did she notice the figure sneaking up on her and admiring her before pouncing on her.

“Yue! I found you!” He screamed, wrapping his arms around the shocked girl. She yelped at the sudden intrusion as she felt a pair of hands secured tightly around her waist. She groaned quite audibly as she turned to face the boy.

“Tao- what are you doing here? I was trying to get some peace and quiet….for once,” She mumbled the last part, obviously passing by Tao’s deaf ears.

“Yue, come on! It’s a nice day outside! Let’s play,” He begged, shaking the girl in his arms.

“Tao, I’m tired. It’s very difficult to deal with three mates and nine others who are trying to...woo me,” She groaned, having to put down the book before she hit him with it. Tao pouted, bringing his fist up to his face.

“Please! Buing buing!” She soften slightly, but it wasn’t enough to get her off this comfortable couch.

“Tao- you know your aegyo doesn’t work on me,” She sighed, giving in only a little as she wrapped her arms around his waist as well. “But I’ll tell you what- we can just take a nap instead okay? I’ll let you cuddle me all you want,” She suggests, feeling completely worn out from her long day. Tao brightened instantly as he practically jumped on her, snuggling into her as they lay on the couch.

“Deal! Now go to sleep Yue, I’ll be here to protect you,” He nods enthusiastically as he nuzzles his face into the crook of her neck. She giggles softly, the sound ringing in Tao’s ears as she ruffles his hair.

“Aw, thank you my panda prince,” She smiles, cuddling up to him and drifting off to sleep. Tao wasn’t tired even in the slightest as he simply watched the girl slowly fall into a deep sleep. Her lips parted slightly as he could hear her breathe and her heart beat against his chest. An unfamiliar warmth spread through him, but it was a good kind of feeling. One that spread throughout his body as he shivered noticeably. His wolf was just begging to come out, a restless sort of feeling as the warmth started to get more intense before it stopped. He looked over at Yue who just seemed to be more beautiful then when he last looked at her. Everything about her just seemed perfect about her and she was. She was absolutely, one hundred percent, perfect in his eyes.

 

 

************

 

As weird as it sounded to her, she was starting to get used to being around the boys. She was growing very attached to all of them and their strange qualities, but she was finally feeling like she fit in. The only problem was school, she tried to pretend that she didn’t notice it but she did. She could feel holes being burned into her head as she received glares from most of the girls at school. And to make things worse Dongwoo was continuing to flirt with her non-stop. It was like he didn’t care that both Kai and Sehun were staring at him like they were going to eat him. If looks could kill, both me and Dongwoo would be ten feet under.

Yue stood in front of her locker, putting away her math textbook to only grab her biology textbook. Yue’s plan was to quickly grab her textbook and run back to the boys, but someone had a different plan.

“Hey doll face,” A familiar voice called out. Startled by the sudden voice she jumps up slightly before pushing herself against the lockers.

“D-dongwoo,” She mutters out and a smirk appears on his face.

“So you remember my name?” He leans in dangerously close, causing Yue to look the other way.

“Y-yeah, you’re in m-my class with S-sehun and Kai,” He seemed to dislike this answer as an unreadable emotion swam in his eyes. He snarled a little as he slammed his hand against the locker. Yue jumped, scared.

“Don’t even mention those mutt’s names in front of me,” Dongwoo leaned in to her, causing her to cower in his presence. “You know that you belong to us right? Not those dogs,” The word dog rolled off his tongue with such venom it sent a shiver down her spine.

“W-what do y-you m-mean?” Dongwoo simply smirked at her question as he stood up, walking away.

“You’ll find out soon enough,”

Yue stood there completely baffled as she tried to make sense of what had just happened. Too many questions filled her head as she didn’t realize three people were walking up towards her. Turning around to see three people she didn’t want to see made her instantly pale.

“....Oh no,”

 
A/N;
Uh-oh! What's gonna happen to Yue?
And what does Dongwoo mean that she belongs to them?
And we have our next bond! Taozi <3

He's such a cutie I can't H Ldhsdjhalsd

Lord help me I'm such trash <3
Your Author, Kimchi