001

Moonlight

Ordinary. If Yue had to sum up her life in one word it would be Ordinary. She got up at seven thirty, showered, got dressed, ate breakfast, and caught the eight am bus to school. There she studied, took tests, and occasionally visited the library.  Afterwards, she would catch the bus back to the foot of the path that led through the woods and to her house, cook dinner, brush her teeth and go to bed. On occasion she would take a walk through the woods or maybe watch a movie. And nothing ever changed and she was content with that.

So the day her alarm clock goes off exactly fifteen minutes after it’s supposed to leaves Yue baffled. Running around frantically trying to get everything done, praying the bus wouldn’t leave her behind. But the bus does exactly that, leaving her to run like a mad woman towards the school.  When she arrived she was completely out of breath, her hands on her knees and sweat falling from her forehead. She wondered if her day could get any worse.

“Oh my god! It’s EXO!”

She spoke too soon, now her day could not get any worse. Turning around she saw twelve “princes” strolling up to school, not giving a damn if they were late. Heaving a sigh she adjusted the backpack on her back before rolling her eyes. Yue could care less about some pretty boys who ran the school, all she cared about was making it on time to calculus. As soon as she caught her breath, she began to walk forward...only to trip over a rock and spilling her backpacks contents. Cursing silently to herself she began picking up her papers that now decorated the concrete. A figure was soon crouching in front of her, picking up her stuff. Looking up she was shocked to see Luhan smiling back at her, handing her a textbook.

“You alright there?”

“I-I’m fine,” She stuttered, quickly grabbing the textbook and shoving it in her already crowded backpack. Luhan chuckled at her cute reaction.

“You should be more careful, you wouldn’t want to hurt that pretty face of yours,” Pretty? Yue would never consider herself pretty, not  her long midnight black hair that fell to her lower back, nor her natural blush or rosy red lips. Never in a million years would she think Luhan of all people would call her pretty. She prefered to hide behind her long hair. Coughing awkwardly she slowly stood up, stealing a glance at the boy who stood in front of her.

“T-thank you for h-helping me,” Yue stuttered once again, adjusting her glasses shyly. Luhan shook his head, giving her a blinding smile.

“It’s no problem, anything for a pretty girl,” She found herself blushing at his words and she quickly bowed goodbye before running away. Luhan found himself chuckling again, watching the strange girl run away before his friends caught up to him.

“Yo, what was the about? Are you a volunteer for charities now?” A tanned boy joked, snorting as three others laughed with him. Luhan simply shook his head, rolling his eyes at the maknae’s.

“Shut up. She’s actually pretty cute for a nerd you know,”


“Oh, what’s this? Is Luhan in looooooooove?” He shoved his friend playfully before sticking out his tongue.

 

“Oh shut up Kai,”

 
A/N;
Here we go
Same story, just a little rewritten for all my current subscribers
For anyone new hello! Please let me know what you think
Thanks
Your Author, Kimchi

 
P.S (7/21/15) Thanks to Chisai! Cafe for the wonderful graphics. They made both. I love them both as well!