014

Moonlight

That night Yue thrashed in her sleep, her eyes shut tightly as small whimpers escaped her lips. It seemed to be a recurring thing lately. She would have nightmares, and then one of the wolves would come in and stayed with her until she fell asleep. Yue still had no idea who the mystery wolf was, sometimes she wondered if she was dreaming it all up. As if he heard her, she was suddenly awake in the hands of a boy.

“You were having nightmares again,” He said softly, sleep evident in his voice as he wrapped his arms around her.

“...I know,” She mumbled, burying her face into the male’s chest. Almost instantly she was asleep again, though nightmares wouldn’t plague her. Not as long as he was here. The male looked over at the sleeping girl, something stirring in his chest. There was an upside to being a werewolf, being that he had almost perfect vision in the dark. He was able to look at Yue peacefully, even if it was pitch black inside the room. She smiled slightly in her sleep, letting him know that she was dreaming of something much better. Warmth enveloped him as he could feel his heart thump loudly in his chest. A wave of different emotions washed over him as he now looked over at Yue with love. Smiling to himself he cuddled against the girl, drifting off into sleep.

 

************

 

When Yue awoke, there was of course no sign that there had ever been someone here and she was seriously wondering if she was going crazy. It was a beautiful saturday morning and she could hear the birds chirping to a song outside. Forgetting the whole situation she walked over to her bathroom, only to find a note left to her on the mirror.

 

Morning beautiful.  You’re cute when you sleep. Love Kris. Oh! P.S: I bonded

 

Yue groaned audibly as she tore the post-it off the mirror and read it five times. So Kris is my mystery nightmare savior….and he bonded. Oh boy, Kyungsoo and Chen are going to have a fit.  She groaned, keeping the note and placing it in her desk drawer before turning on the shower.

Deciding to forget about her situation for while she let herself unwind in the shower. Forgetting about everything she let herself sing, hoping that the boys couldn’t hear her. When she was little her mother would always sing her to sleep and growing up she had always had a passion for music. After the car crash, she couldn’t bring herself to listen to music, everything just made her upset and cry. For a few years the only time she would sing was on their death anniversary at her mother’s grave. She thought maybe, if she was really lucky her mother could hear her from heaven.  Lately She had been feeling much more happier, and though she wouldn’t admit it in front of the boys, they were really changing her. She was finding herself very fond of the boys. They made her laugh, and that was what she needed right now.

Finishing in the shower, she got dressed when she found a pair of arms snaking around her waist. She jumped slightly, letting out a small yelp. A deep chuckle sounded in her ear and she could easily feel her face turn bright red.

“K-kris?”

“Good morning Yue,” He said huskily, sending a slight shiver down her spine. “We’re going out for lunch courtesy of the maknae’s whining. So get ready- Also, you have a beautiful voice,” He smirked, letting go and sending a wink towards the girl before exiting.

Embarrassed couldn’t even begin to explain what Yue was feeling. Her face was a bright red as she slunk to the floor, her hands over her face as she tried to calm herself down. He had heard her sing- no one besides her parents had heard her sing. Not only did he hear, but he thought she was good. It took her ten minutes to snap out of her trance when she heard Sehun screaming from downstairs.

“Yue!! Hurry up! Everyone’s hungry!”

Quickly changing into something she ran downstairs, completely out of breath. All the boys gave her a confused look but she shook them off, getting into Suho’s car. The boys looked at each other but soon shrugged and piled up in the car.

 

*************

 

Yue sat quietly at lunch, occasionally stealing glances over at Kris. Hoping, begging, that he wouldn’t bring up her voice. But of course her pleads went unnoticed as he suddenly smiled proudly.

“Hey, did you guys know that Yue sings?” She groaned, facepalming. Unable to bring herself to look at the boys who now had their jaws on the ground.

“What?! I want to hear!”

“How did you know Kris?!”

“Yue! We should sing a duet!”

Yue groaned loudly as she let her head fall on the table. “I hate you Kris,”

“I love you too~”

 
A/N

And so Kris is our mystery savior! 
Props to ghostotter for guessing correctly.
I was kinda shocked that you did guess it!

Anyway, sorry about not updating last week : (
I got a little busy and couldn't write
But I'm back so here you go <3

Thanks!
Your Author, Kimchi