020

Moonlight

“Sneaky Maknae! Was this your plan the whole time?!”

“Hey! Who said you could have the first kiss?”

“This isn’t fair! I wanted to be first,”

 

Yue had her hands over her face, trying to attempt to hide the fact that she was blushing to the high heavens. Did they have to argue about this- IN FRONT OF THEIR PARENTS? Yue thought she was going to die. The mom’s could detect this as they broke up the fight, rescuing the girl who would be eternally grateful for the three women.

 

The remainder of the day was spent conversing with their parents, and to Yue’s delight they had shown her baby pictures of the boys. They groaned, but the girl was completely happy looking at their chubby baby faces. Finally at 7, the boys forcibly pushed their parents out the door. The three woman hugged the girl, telling her how much they were happy that she was part of the family as Yue simply nodded, feeling her face go completely red. Now that night has come, she was dreading what Kai wanted to do for the second half of his birthday. The boys had agreed to let the boy clubbing as long as everyone came, but of course Yue was completely against the idea. It took several puppy eyes and the assurance that they were going to a teen club and there would be no alcohol. So here she was, in her room staring in the mirror at the outfit they had given her.

She had a grey crop top on, with matching ripped high waisted shorts. Underneath were fishnet tights, complete with some chunky boots. Light makeup brushed on her face with her hair in a bun high up on her head. It was a rare occurrence but Yue actually felt pretty. When she deemed herself decent, she descended the stairs and into the living room where the boys were. Once all eyes were on her, mouths dropped and there was a silence.

“Uh do I look bad?”

“No!”

“You look amazing Yue!”

“Damn her legs”

Yue rolled her eyes playfully but of course she couldn’t help the blush that was quickly forming on her face. “Silly boys, now let’s go,”

 

************

 

The club was darkly lit with bright flashing lights everywhere. The music was extremely loud and Yue could barely hear her own thoughts. Kai and a couple of the boys immediately hit the dance floor while Yue prefered to sit back at the bar (that of course didn’t serve alcohol). She sat in between Suho and Chen, having a conversation that she wasn’t really paying attention to as she absentmindedly sipped on her coke. She turned her chair around to glance at the dance floor. She could see Kai and Lay absolutely killing it on the dance floor. Never had she seen the boys dance like this and it was almost like she was completely entranced by their moves. Yue watched as their bodies flowed together, and she noticed that some other girls were watching them, obviously drooling over them. As much as she didn’t want to admit it, she was kind of jealous. After all they were hers right? Shaking her head as a way to remove the thoughts she stood up to go socialize with the others.

“Hey Yue!”

“Oh, hello Chanyeol,” She smiled, walking up to the taller boy who stood leaning against a wall. He looked very natural, almost like he came here all the time.

“Hey uh- you wanna….uh,” He stuttered, suddenly looking very shy as he rubbed the back of his neck. “You want to dance?”

“Oh-” She said slightly shocked, but quickly smiled as she nodded her head. “Sure, I’d love to dance with you” Chanyeol’s face instantly brightened up like a christmas tree as he eagerly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the dance floor. Yue giggled at his excitement as she let him pull her along. The music got louder as she came closer to the dance floor.

“Damn nice ,” A male voice called out, and she barely heard it, if not for the fact that he actually slapped her . Yue yelped, jumping in the air as she turned around with a shocked look. Chanyeol stopped walking, hearing the girl scream as he looked down to see her shaking slightly.

“Nice voice too. Wonder how you sound like in bed,” He grinned evilly, throwing Yue into more of a panic. Immediately Chanyeol stepped into the picture, pushing her gently behind him as he stood up to the man.

“Excuse me, but I would appreciate if you wouldn’t talk to her like that,” He growled lowly, his eyes glaring dangerously at the man before him. Yue on the other hand was cowering behind Chanyeol, shaking almost violently as she held on to the sleeve of her hand.

“Well she was clearly asking for it, I mean look at those shorts on her,” He chuckled darkly as he tried to take another glimpse at the girl who was on the verge of tears. Chanyeol shielded her however and protected her.

“I suggest you leave before I do something I regret” Chanyeol barked at the male who simply sneered and walked away. Chanyeol completely glared at the male as his figure was finally a good distance away. He turned to Yue who was still shaking and had begun to hyperventilate, throwing the boy into a panic. “Yue! Yue are you okay?” He asked as she sunk to the floor with her hands clutching her hair. He softened as he lowered down to her level, grabbing her hands and forcing her to look at him. “Hey, hey. You’re fine. He’s not going to bother you anymore. I’m here with you. Do you need me to distract you?” He asked, and she nodded frantically. He lifted her to her feet as she looked at him and he drowned in her eyes. Quickly, he closed the distance between the two of them as his lips touched her gently. Although slightly shocked, she responded to the kiss much to Chanyeol’s delight as he cupped her cheeks to pull her flush against him. The kiss lasted for a few moments before he pulled away to look at the girl who was as red as she could be.

“Yue! I bonded!” He said happily as he wrapped his lanky arms around the girl who groaned playfully.

“Lovely. Five more wolves to go,”

 

 

A/N:
Hello I'm back!
Sorry I update so slowly. It's been hard to write lately so I've been trying to just you know-
Anyway!

Chanyeol has bonded and stolen the second kiss.
Sneaky sneaky~
Up next someone else is going to bond and get to go on a date!
Any guesses to who ;)

Remaining wolves to bond:
Kai, Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun and Luhan!