Chapter 2

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 2 - Clubbing

 

                            As both of you were going back home,you noticed the lights were on. Both of you entered and you were ready to scold your brother, "Hey! How many times do I have to tell-" but the scolding was cut off by your mom's voice coming from the staircase.

 

"Kim Yuri!Kim Jongin!Welcome back home!" she beamed happily and went closer to you two. 

"I don't know,but I have a bad feeling here",Jongin whispered but you shrugged it off.

                      After your mom hugged the two of you,you asked since curiousity was killing you,"So...aren't you and dad supposed to be in Italy for atleast a month? Not that I don't want you to be here,so no misunderstandings."

"Well,the meeting finished early and 3 weeks from now we are going in L.A for another business meeting." your mom told and you just nodded.

 


                    After changing into some more comfortable clothing,you and Jongin went down to the living room."Something is fishy here,I'm telling you." he told for the 10th time already,sensing that their parents are back for some reason that will include the two.

You were watching a show on TV with your brother when suddenly you heard the front door click open. You turn your heads and some your smiling father approaching the two of you. "Where are my 2 famous Kim siblings?" he happily told and hugged you two.

"Sup' dad?" Jongin greeted.
"Oh honey,you're back home early. How was the deal with the Kim's?" your mom lovingly asked.
"Good,good,all good and tomorrow we are having dinner with them. And by we,you two are also included" pointing the two of you.

Both of you groaned. "Oh,come on!It won't be boring,we are gonna have some fun~" your dad told doing a small party dance.

You and Jongin stared at him with please-stop-this look. 

"It's like you're not doing this stuff too" he chuckled.


                 "Well it's Friday night,aren't you guys going out? It's still going 7" your mom asked.

"I'm going out with Yoona and Tiffany later"
"Going out too"

 

You two answered.
 


                 After changing,you and Jongin made your way out. "So where are you up to,baby sis?" he asked.

"Nothing much. Girls' night"
"You sure?"
"Yes,I am. Why?
"Your out fit and make-up seems like you're out for some clubbing or a one-night stand" he teasing told as he pointed at your outfit

You send him a glare and back, "Oh and you look like an walking out at night."

"Young Kim,your mouth!" he warned and chuckled.

"See you at the club,sister!",he shouted as he walked away.

You chuckled and shook your head. It's true you went clubbing but one night stand? No,never in a million years.


                      As you entered the club with Yoona and Tiffany,you went towards the bar and ordered your drinks. Soon Yoona went to the dance floor with some guy named Taecyeon while Tiffany was flirting with Nichkhun,the school's best basketball player,who seemed to have fallen for her charms. While you just stay there sitting,some guys would approach you but you will ignore them. So here you are now,just watching them.

                     INFINITE were also in the club. Myungsoo was trying to cool himself after the fight he had with his parents. He had no mood to make-out with any random girl at the moment but maybe later on the mood would turn on. The other INFINITE guys were already enjoying theirselves with some random girls.

As Myungsoo was sitting his eyes traveled to your figure but didn't know it was actually you. Soon some arms were snaking on your slim waist,and those arms belonged to Sehun. He noticed you frightened a bit when you turned around you seemed to be relaxed. He then saw your figure stood up and went somewhere with Sehun. Fast moves, little Sehun of EXO has,huh. Myungsoo thought as he watched you two interacting.


                     "Hey!You scared me!You,freak!",you teased Sehun while he just chuckled.

"Come one,your brother is here too" he told leading you the way where the others were.

"Fancy,seeing you here" a deep voice spoke behind you.

 

You chuckled,recognizing whose voice was that. "Whatever you say, lil bro" you playfully smirked.
"Hey. You can't call me your lil bro!I'm older than you" he pouted in front of your face while you just pushed his face away.


"Ok. Now listen up,baby sis. Drink only atleast 3 times. Don't go around and flirt. No make out session. Don't go to the dance floor,guys might hit on you. And last but not the least stay with us. Just us.",Jongin protectively told.

"Jongin.Let her have some fun. She came here to have fun not to just sit and here some music. What a boring brother you are" Tao told with a pouty face and slung his arm around you.

"Some times, I still wonder why aren't you my brother" you told Tao,while he chuckled.
 


Jongin rolled his eyes and pulled you to his side, "And no flirting with my baby sis"
You then gave him a what-the-heck look while he gave you a I'm-serious-here look.


                After you convinced your brother that you will be alright,you brought Sehun and Tao with you to have some drinks and went to the dance floor. You now were totally knocked out.

You were at Tao's arms who seemed to be knocking out in a while. He then brought you to Jongin,he drunkenly smiled at him saying "Sis. Drink. Dance. And now completely knocked out" and soon he was knocked out too.

             Jongin shook his head and carried you to his car. It was already 3:50 in the midnight and here was with a drunk sister who was completely knocked out.