Chapter 4

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 4 - Lucky Bastard and Dead Meat

                         "But I don't wanna marry him" you hissed.

"Doesn't he have a sister? In that way she can marry my brother. Then everyone could be in peace." you asked Mrs. Kim.
"Kim Yuri!" your mom scolded while you gave her a sheepishly smile. Mrs. Kim shook her head, "It's okay Yura. Well, no Myungsoo doesn't have any sibling"

"But among all guys,you want our little princess to marry that rascal?" Jongin told your dad as he pointed Myungsoo,while Myungsoo sent him a death glare. "Kim Jongin! Watch your mouth!" your dad scolded.

"Dad!I don't want to marry a little cry baby here" Myungsoo told just to piss off Jongin, since he knows how Jongin doesn't like it when they talk about his sister.
"Hey!I'm not a cry baby here! I'm a mature lady here. So shut the fu-" you shot at him but you were cutted off when your brother placed his hand on your mouth before the rated word comes out in front your parents.

"Well. Whether you like it or not,you are still going to marry in 2 weeks from now" your father stated. You were so hopeless at this moment right now.


                                Finally arriving home after that horrible dinner,you cleaned off your make-up and changed into your pyjamas. Since it was still early for you to go to bed,you decided to go to your brother.

                                You peeked your head into his room, "Oppa,can I come in?" you asked as you saw your brother sitting on his bed typing something on his phone. "Sure,what is it,baby girl?" he asked as he patted the space beside him. Soon you sat beside him and lean your head on his shoulder. "I don't wanna marry him" you told.
He sighed. "I know that. But just don't fall for him,he's a playboy."
You then turned to face him, "Why would I? I already have my Baobei Han"
"I know. I was just saying." he told.

After a moment of silence and looking at nothing but the darkness. "Does he knows about you marrying Myungsoo?" he asked.
"Yeah,I just told him"
"What did he say?"
"He's fine with it since it's just for business. He told that he trusts me and loves me,and also how much he misses me" you told.
"Ok,but I didn't really had to hear the last part thou" he teased.
"Whatever. That's why you don't have anyone right now" you back.
"Hey. Atleast I'm waiting for the right time for the right one" he told.
"The only right time would be,when you get burried" you joked him.
"Hey.You little brat,come here!" and started tickling you.


                       Monday came,and it was already lunch time. You spotted Tao with Kris,Kai and Sehun. You jumped at Tao's back  and cling your arms around his neck, "Hello, my must-be-brother". Tao almost stumble but he had his balance. He then put you down and ruffled your hair, "Hello sister" he told smiling.
 

Jongin rolled his eyes at them. Kris then asked him,"What's with the 'must-be-brother'?". "Don't even bother asking why" Jongin told as the image of you,Tao and Sehun completely drunk. Sehun then spoke, "How about me? I was there too. Remember we are the drunk trio" and pouted while you just rolled your eyes.

Soon you entered the cafeteria. Today was your turn with Sehun to buy the food. While you were teasing Sehun,he warned you to run before he even catches you and messes up with your hair. You soon then run into someone. You apologized not bothering to look at the person and ran again one more time before Sehun can even catch you.


                        L stood there after he was bumped by his soon-to-be wife. "Lucky bastard" Woohyun mumbled at him while he was watching your figure.
"What?" L asked as he turned his head to him.
"You got bumped by the lovely lady. Lovely lady a.k.a Campus crush a.k.a Kim Yuri" Woohyun answered.
"So?" L told not even caring.
"Well..Duh. Not everyone gets to be touched by the Campus Crush,unless those EXO guys" he told as he glanced at them laughing at their table.


"Are you okay?" Sehun asked concernedly.
"Of course, I just bumped a person,not a truck,"you told.
"Well,not just a person. You just bumped the school's Ice Prince,Kim Myungsoo" he told as you two saw him glaring you.

"Someone's a dead meat" he whispered to you jokingly.
"Shut it,Hunnie" you told and took your trays to your table.