Chapter 19

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 19 - The Silent Days
      
You noticed the sad look on his face,"Myung...I-"
"Would you atleast have some time with your husband?" he gave you a last look and headed upstairs.

He then left you there all alone and confused. What's with him now? You thought and headed upstairs. Entering your bedroom,you found it empty even your bathroom was empty. No sign of Myungsoo at all. Where is he now? you asked yourself.

After changing into your pyjamas,you headed out of your bedroom and look for him. You went to the study room but it seemed he wasn't there,so you decided to check the guest room and you founf him there,laying down and staring at the ceiling. "Myung..." you called as you entered the room and sat to the empty bed next to his.

He ignored. "Look. Myungsoo,I-" you started say you were sorry but he cutted you off. "Go out. I'm tired"
"Then come and sleep to our bedroom" you told him.
"I don't want to sleep with some girl who lies and already has a boyfriend" he coldy and disappointedly told. "Just go out. I'm tired and sleepy".
You sighed and followed his instruction not wanting to argue.

Thursday morning came and it's been 4 days already since the two of you didn't talk. You headed downstairs,already dressed into your school uniform,and found it again empty. Myungsoo left early once again. You then saw the breakfast he made and ate it. After you drove to school.


"Hey,little Yul!" Sehun greeted as he slung his arm around you. "Heading to the cafeteria?"
"I don't know. Where do you usually have your lunch? At the comfort room?" you sarcastically asked while he playfully choked you.

You sat beside Luhan,"My Baobei,I missed you" he told as he pecked your cheeks.
"But you just saw her this morning at the hallway" Yixing told.
"Yeah but it was 4 hours, 3 minutes and 16 seconds ago" he answered while you all stared at him in an amusement. He was counting the time you two were away from each other.
"Wow. You're amazing.Baobei" 
"I know" he told and gave you a quick peck on the lips before any student and teacher see you.
"Hyung!" Jongin told in a disgusted tone while seeing his sister being kissed in front of him.

Meanwhile,Myungsoo who was watching you the whole time,was extremely hurt as he saw another kissing scene of you and Luhan. "Are you alright,hyung?" Sungjong concernedly asked while he answered him with a nod.

You peeked over at INFINITE's table to check on Myungsoo. You two met gazes and gave him a small smile but he coldly looked away.


Myungsoo was watching the night news at the living room. You faced him as you sat beside him after washing the dishes. "Won't you talk? It's been four days already."

"Kissing at school? Is that even allowed?" he coldly told as he stood up and turned off the TV,heading upstairs. You stared at his figure then sighed. After making sure he closed the door,you dialled his mother. After some rings she finally answered.  "Hello mom?" you told.

You started telling her that you and Myungsoo had a little fight and how badly you wanted to make it up to him. You then started telling her about the plan you had and asked her help. She agreed to it.

"I feel like you're going to be the best wife in the whole world." she told in excitement while you chuckled.