Chapter 18

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 18 - The Hurtful Night

                            It was 10 o'clock in the evening. You and Myungsoo were already dressed to go out with your friends. You wore a black fitted dressed matching them with a pair of black heels while he wore a some black pants,a white printed shirt and his black leather jacket.

"I'm going out" you yelled from the doorway since he was at the living room texting his friends,in which club should they go tonight.
"Be home tonight!" he shouted back.


You entered a club named 'Club Ellui' in Cheongdam-dong with Luhan. Loud music was heard at the venue. You and Luhan took your drinks and went upstairs to the V.I.P lounge. He sat on the couch beside you. As you crossed your legs he brought them up to his lap and put his jacket over your legs since you were a dress.
 

You started talking about every news you to missed from each other after 5 months not being together,you also then started laughing at memories you two did back in China.

INFINITE also arrived at the same club where you and EXO were. They stayed down at the bar and had their drinks first,watching the people dancing on the dance floors. "I'm gonna check if they are any free seats at the V.I.P lounge,upstairs" Sungyeol told as he headed up.

As he found one,he was ready to go down to tell them but stopped when he spotted you and Luhan sitting at that kind of position

talking. He saw Luhan leaning closer to you and started making-out. His eyes widen and ran down to tell his friend like he did the last time.


"Hey~Wanna dance?" Luhan asked after he pulled away from the kiss.
"Yeah,sure" you told and got up. Luhan intertwined both of your hands and went to join the others at the dance floor.


"Guys! Yuri is here with Luhan!I saw them making out" Sungyeol told with wide-eyes and panting.
"Calm down,she isn't here. She told she was going out with her brother" Myungsoo told and wished all Sungyeol's sayings were just a prank and lies.
"Then what is her brother doing at the dance floor?" Woohyun pointed at Jongin,who was dancing with some girl.

As Sungjong didn't show interest at what Sungyeol was saying,he was roaming his eyes around the club. Soon his eyes stopped at the couple who was heading at the dance floor,he squinted his eyes since he thought both figures were familiar and saw it was actually you and Luhan. "She is really here" he told,making INFINITE look at him confusedly. They saw him staring at someone.They then followed the direction and saw your figure with Luhan dancing.

Myungsoo's heart felt like he was stabbed and was extremely jealous at the moment. "They're bestfriends. They're just dancing" he told trying to convince his self that you weren't a couple. "And kissing" Sunggyu told as they were watching you and Luhan making out.


"I bet she's just drunk" Myungsoo told as he felt hurt.

"One doubled vodka,please" he told the bartender.
"You fall for her hard,didn't you?" Sunggyu told as he patted Myungsoo's back.


"You're lips are addicting you know that?" Luhan complimented as he pulled away.
"Your's are more" you told as he gave you another kiss and started dancing.
"Yul!Hyung!" the voice shouted and turned your heads to the direction to see who owned that voice,only to see Tao and Sehun approaching you two.

You all started dancing. Luhan's back was facing you as he talked to Sehun,Tao looked at the two communicating and turn his attention to you. "Here. I know you want it" as he handed you a shot of Tequila. "Thank you,I only had 2 drinks tonight because you made me drunk the last time and my Baobei didn't let me drink anymore. What's this anyway?'' you asked as you took the shot straight.

"Tequila" he answered.
"What?! You know Tequila is my weakest" you told as you started burning hot.
"Well,I didn't know what was your favorite and if I asked your brother he will cut me into pieces. And tequila is my favorite." he told.

Soon you were getting tipsy. "Lulu oppa~~" you called Luhan. He then turned to you and saw you 75% drunk, "Hey!Are you drunk?" he asked and shook your head. He smelled your breathe and it smelled like alcohol. "Where did you get the drink?" he asked and you weakly pointed at Tao,who was standing there with a sheepishly smile. "Tao. You're dead once we get home" he told as he brought you out.


Luhan made you drink water and thankfully your drunken state was lessen. The time turned 12,Luhan drove you home before you started drinking even more. He got out from the car and opened the passenger's door and helped you out. "Baobei,next time you're not entering the club if Tao's there,ok?" he told and you nodded.
"I love you" he told.
"I love you more,Baobei" you answer back and he gave you a good-night kiss. He went back in to his car and waited you to enter.

Myungsoo was watching you kiss Luhan through the window and felt jealous and hurt at the same time. 

"Oh. Myungsoo you're back home early" you told as you saw his figure next to the window.
"And you're in a relationship with Luhan. You lied to me,Kim Yuri" he told as a tear escaped. "You told you were just bestfriends but turns out to be a couple. You lied." he told in a sad tone as you saw him all hurt.