Chapter 39

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 39 - Living a Fairytale

"So.." Jongin told breaking the silence as they were eating.
"What?" Myungsoo told in annoyed tone.
"Well I can't just eat without having a conversation" he answered.
"Like I ever cared." he told and went back to eating.

Not even a minute,Jongin started making small noises to gain Myungsoo's attention. He was now tapping his fingers and humming to some song, Myungsoo then put his spoon down and sighed,"Fine. Talk".

"Finally!" Jongin exclaimed. "Let's play '20 questions'." he told.
"Why?" Myungsoo asked as he sent him a questioning look.
"My sister wants us to be close and this is the only way. And I don't want her to leave me and so do you." he told.
"Fine" he groaned.

"Why did you had to make my sister pregnant?"
"Is this needed? How can this make us closer?" he asked as he looked at him.
"Yes. Now answer,dimwit." Jongin told which made Myungsoo sent him a glare.
"Because it was my hobby to make girls pregnant. Why do you even ask?" he sarcastically answer.
"Bad start. And don't you use sarcasm on me. You're turn." 

"Why are you so protective of her?"
"Because I want to have a close relationship with my sibling and be a good brother." he answered and Myungsoo nodded.

"How did you fall for her?"
"I don't know how. Her guts made me fall." he answered.

"Was that Sehun kid in a relationship with her?" he asked.
"Yeah,painful memories happened" Jongin told and shivered at the thought of you and Sehun being in a relationship and forming bad pranks.

"So they both did that to Professor Shin?" Myungsoo laughed as he listened to Jongin's story about you and Sehun pulling a prank on your teacher.
"Yeah and they got suspended for 3 days" Jongin laughed.
"That's why he was absent" Myungsoo told.

Soon their laughters died and it became silent. "I guess we can be friends" Jongin told.
"Yeah..We're cool?" Myungsoo asked.
"Cool." he told and bumped their fists.


You were walking with Myungsoo on the school's hallway at your last day in school. You saw your brother and his friends talking and you two made your way towards them. "Good morning!" you greeted.
"Good morning,little Yul" they greeted you back. You then watched Myungsoo and Jongin,wondering if they had any progress.

"What's up?" they both told at the same time and did a 'bro hug'.
"So you two are like friends now?" Kris asked as he looked at the two.

"Yeah!" they told.
"So..no more fighting?" you asked.
"No" "Maybe" they answered.
"Jongin."
"Kidding. No more" he smiled and ruffled your hair.


"Honey,are you ready?" your mom asked as she entered the room.
"Yes,I am mom. I'm really nervous" you told as you looked at yourself in the mirror wearing your wedding gown and caressing your 26 weeks pregnant belly.
"Then don't be,the baby won't like it." she chuckled. "It will all be like your first time." your mom told as she comforted you.

It's been 6 months,and today was the day you were going to marry for real your one and only Ice Prince, Kim Myungsoo. "Come on,let's start moving. The wedding will be starting in 5 minutes. All of your friends are there." your dad smilingly told as he entered the room.

Soon you were standing outside the wedding hall. "I'm so nervous" you told as you were shaking.
"Everything will be okay. It will be like your first one but this one will be for real. No contract." your dad told. "Myungsoo settled all of this. He is so amazing. I'm glad you two are together and worked out" your dad told and hugged you. "My baby girl is now a woman." he smiled. "Dad,I will always be your baby girl. And you still have Jongin,he didn't man up yet" you jokingly told and laughed.

The music started playing and the doors started opening slowly revealing the fairytale-like theme room.

 
You raised your head and saw the room filled with your family,friends and some people from the company, and down the aisle you saw him,your Ice prince,the father of your baby, and soon husband lovingly smiling at you.

(Author's Note: Imagine him facing you :) )


"Do you want me to be honest?" he asked at you lovingly.
"Sure" you told.
"Well,yes. I have been falling for you. I think you unlocked my heart and made me fall for you" he confessed.
-Chapter 29

"But what if no one will admire me at school like they always do because I got fatter?" you asked.
"And you're concern about that?" he told as he chuckled at your question. "Then I will be the one who will always love you forever. From infinity and beyond" he told.
-Chapter 27



Memories started flashing and your smile went bigger. Soon you were standing in front of Myungsoo,you linked arms  and the ceremony started.

As the time passed,you have already exchange the 'I do's and rings. Everything was beautiful and perfect. Every moment was the sweetest and happiest. It felt like you were living a fairytale with your prince.

"With the power vested in me,I now pronounce you husband and wife." the minister announced. You two were officially married for real this time. You always thought Luhan was the one you would marry but in the end, you end up with a person who is same as you and loves you more than anything. Kim Myungsoo was the one for you.

"I love you?" Myungsoo told with the sweetest smile.
"I love you." you told. He gave you a sweet small kiss which still gave you butterflies in your stomach. Forgetting there were people watching,you two kissed even longer. All that mattered to you at the moment was Myungsoo,just Myungsoo.

"Congratulations to the newly weds!" Jongin shouted and started clapping. Soon everyone started clapping and you two pulled away.
"Jongin will always be Jongin" Myungsoo told and smiled.
"I know that." you smiled back and he gave you a peck on the cheek.

 


Author's Note : Sorry about the delay for Luhan's Alternative Ending. I was supposed to post on the 25th but I didn't have internet. But now I got it back. And thank you for the 100 subscribers! :D You are all amazing. Keep subscribed because I will updating here about Luhan's story and Sehun's story which both stories will be related here.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE and COMMENT