Chapter 32

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Author's note: Well if you're wondering about the relationship of Luhan and Yuri,you better read this chapter. And again let me remind you that I will be making 2 endings. One for Myungsoo and one for Luhan.
The alternative chapter will be separated from this story,so keep subscribed and wait for the update! :)


Chapter 32 - A Talk with Luhan

                           One day was left before the Mini Concert and here you were having a break from the practice. You already told your parents,in-laws,your brother and his friends,and Myungsoo also shared his excitement of being to his friends. They all took good care of you,tho your brother still can't accept the fact you were pregnant at 18 with that Myungsoo,who he still doesn't approve him.

"Pregnant Yul,have some fruits" Kyungsoo told as he handed a lunchbox filled with fruits. "The baby needs to be healthy" he reminded and ruffled your hair.

"So what are you gonna do if your stomach gets bigger?" Tao asked curiously.
"I'm gonna be home-schooled." you answered since you don't want students staring at you and your pregnant belly.
"I still can't believe you are pregnant with his child. I bet it's gonna grow like him" Jongin told still not accepting it he is gonna be an uncle to the rascal's child.
Your eyes widen at his statement. "Jongin!" you scolded.
"But he's gonna have a golden heart like his or her mother?" Jongin smiled tried making an excuse.

Luhan getting annoyed and hurt by the topic of you being pregnant to Myungsoo's child,he stormed out the room and went to the rooftop.

You all looked at him as he angrily closed the door. "EggYulk,don't you think it's finnaly the time you have to talk with Luhan hyung?" Chanyeol asked and you nodded standing up to follow him.


You opened the rooftop's door and heard his cries "Why did we have to be like this?" not acknowledging your presence. "Lulu?" you softly called and sat beside him.

"Why are you doing this to me,Baobei? You know I love you and I've been loyal to you." he cried.
"But you cheated,Lulu"
"I didn't. I promise,I didn't. We were at the club with your brother and the others. Girls were nearing me but I wouldn't lay my eyes on them because you are the one for me" he told sniffling.

"Lulu,"
"Wait. Let me tell you the story first" he told and started saying how he was just sitting and drinking a glass of alcohol. How the girl drugged him while he wasn't looking. Then how he was unconscious and how the lady started the whole mess. You suddenly started feeling sorry for him for not believing him and how you hurted him.

"I..I am sorry" you apologized.
Luhan shook his head,"There's nothing to be sorry about. I promised to do anything as long as you are happy and since you found your happiness,I'm gonna let you have it." he smiled.
"Thank you" you smiled back. "Atleast you're not like-"
"Sehun? Who had a hard time letting you go because you paid for the bubbleteas?" he chuckled and smiled.

Well before Luhan and Myungsoo came in your life,Sehun has been the one for you and your brother didn't really approve him since when you and Sehun were together,you would prank a lot,they even called you the 'Evil Couple'. Soon Luhan appeared in your life,it was love at first when he met you then you had to let go of Sehun. And now you let go Luhan.

You and Luhan started talking and laughing about the funny past you and Sehun had before. How Sehun can easily get jealous when you were with others and how he would give all his attention to his bubbletea and forget about you.

"Ughh..come here" Luhan told as he spread his arms asking a hug. You then hugged him back. "I'm gonna miss you" he told.
After some minutes,he pulled away and told,"Make sure he makes you and the baby happy or else I'm stealing both of you away from him". You chuckled then nodded, "I will make sure of it". He smiled and ruffled your hair.