Chapter 3

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

 

Author's note : Double update since it's Thursday midnight :) Please SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT and UPVOTE


Chapter 3 - Dinner with the Kim's

                                       It was already 12:30 in the afternoon. A sudden knock came from your door which made you groaned slightly. "Young miss,please wake up now. You have to buy your dress for your dinner with the Kim's later",the maid told as you woke up with a headache.

                                       After taking a shower and eating your late breakfast,you headed to your room and change into your white skinny jeans,white shirt,blue blazer and a pair of black heels.

 

You asked your driver to drop you at the mall since you were still having a headache and not being able to drive at the moment.


                             Meanwhile..Myungsoo was woken up by a random girl he met yesterday at the club. "Good morning L oppa",the girl whispred lovingly.
"Good morning to you too,Sujin" he smiled.
The girl's smile soon went down,"Sujin?!I'm Nari" she cried.

Myungsoo who seemed not to be worried he used his usual excuse whenever this happens. "Babe,I was wondering how we'll be greeting our baby at morning's like this" he told.

Nari fall for it and blushed madly. Such a cheap girl,Myungsoo thought.

                    Luckily, Nari had to leave because she had to be tutored. Myungsoo's phone vibrated,revealing a message that came from his mom.


To: Kim Myungsoo

From : Your mom

           Make sure to come at the restaurant later for dinner. And wear a suit. 

Myungsoo,rolled his eyes,planning not to show up. But soon his phone vibrated again.

To: Kim Myungsoo
From : Mom
          Try not showing up,and I'm cutting your credit cards and taking back your cars. Check out your window. I'm dead serious.

He looked out his window and saw some men standing by his 4 cars and 2 motorycycles. He groaned in frustration.He had no choice but to show up. He would do anything to keep his cars,motorcycles and credit cards.
 


                     Your parents went first at the restaurant.You heaved a sigh looking at the clock which hanged on your wall,it was almost 7. You applied some lipstick and check yourself one last time. You wore a simple black dress,you bought earlier today.

Jongin knocked, "Yuri-ah,are you ready?". You then went out of your bedroom and headed out with your brother at the car.

"Jongin-ah,what if our parents are sending us to study in abroad with the Kim's?" you asked.
"And since when did you grew older than me,calling me your lil bro and not using your honorifics?" he playfully asked.
"I'm more mature than you anyways" you shrugged.
"Hey!Come here,you little brat!" he went closer and ruffled your hair playfully.

"Young master,young miss. We've already arrive" the driver called out.

You checked your hair in the mirror,and told "How inhuman of you,Kim Jongin. My hair is a mess now" and pouted.

He shooked his head and got off. He held out his hand and you accepted it.


                   Your parents were talking to the Kim's,soon they spotted you two siblings playfully bickering. As you were neared them. Jongin introduced himself, "Hello. I'm Kim Jongin" and bowed politely. Soon you followed, "Hello. I'm Kim Yuri".

"So this is the beautiful Ms. Kim,everyone's talking about." Mrs. Kim complimented, and you smiled at her shyly.

"Let's take our seats,shall we?" your father told.

Jongin offered you a seat. Mrs. Kim smiled at your lovely sibling relationship you had,"Jongin here,is such a gentleman"

"He learned from the best" your dad jokingly told as he pointed himself which made the chuckled.


                  Soon someone entered and made his way to your table. "Hello. I'm Kim Myungsoo. I sincerely apologize for my tardiness". You looked up and saw Myungsoo. Jongin's face turned emotionless since he hated Myungsoo's appearance.

Your parents greeted him back.  He sat across Jongin,who still kept his emotionless face.

                   After eating. Your father called everyone's attention. "So everyone must know tha there is a reason why we are having a dinner with our children". Mr.Kim then announced, "Well it's because we want you, Kim Myungsoo and Kim Yuri to marry each other"

All 3 heads faced him with a shocked expression shouting a "What?!" at the same time.